Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
This is for a guild - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=368677 - join!

Ayla started to sweep the soot out of the fireplace, slowly and carefully so not to dirty the rug that she knelt on. She brushed a piece of of hair out of her eyes with her sooty hand and sighed carry on cleaning it, so she could light the fire. She shuddered in the cold wind that bustled around the room, it was winter in the human kingdom and Ayla only had a few dress that were light and short

Sora walked around with her staff in her hand, making loud noises across the floor meaning people were to get out of the way. She walked with tall long strides, making her seem equal to the men

Greedy Sex Symbol

Triana stood in Soras was as she came towards her. "it is not very nice to be making such a loud noise sora." she smiled a little as she turned to face her.

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Sora smiled at Triana and bowed her head, her hair sweeping across the floor before she stood up "good morning princess, are you cold?"

Greedy Sex Symbol

Triana shook her head no. "i am not cold in fact i kind of like the cold weather." she laughed a little and smiled at sora. "it is not me that you should be worried about being cold what about your sister?" being the princess of the human kingdom she knew everybody an their siblings even if they didn't want her to know.

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Sora sighed and rolled her eyes smiling at Triana and then frowned, thinking about her sister "if she wishes to be cold then she will be cold. However I don't take responiblty for her anymore"

Ayla sweeped the last of the cinders into the scoop and then quickly piled the coal on top, bringing out the wood so she could light the fire. Her hands were freezing and it made the job harder to do

Greedy Sex Symbol

Triana sighed a little. "i understand that but i know if she were my sister i would be making sure she had a few warm cloths but i guess i just think that way because im an only child." she had wished when she was young to have a sister but her parents never had another child.

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Sora nodded and then wrapped her arms around Triana rubbing the girl gently "come along, we can find a room. The business at hand can wait" she said coming to a room, where a fire was burning and her sister was sitting in front of staring at the fire. Sora tightened her lips and then using her magick used a piece of hot coal to rise from the fire and then land on Ayla's hand "your supposed to be doing work"

Ayla jumped in pain and winced clutching her hand. She turned and looked at the people at the door. She tried not to look at them but at the floor and rose, taking the scoop with her and running out of the room, and back into the kitchens. She chucked the scoop into one of the maid's arms and then ran outside to the stables and plunged her hand into the icy water of their trough

Sora turned to Triana "sorry about that, come and sit down Triana"

Greedy Sex Symbol

Triiana stared at sora. "that was very mean sora. to do that to your own sister?" she shook her head as she sat down in the room. "i guess you two are very distant from each other."

Suki was currently cleaning the stables when alya came running in. she stared at the girl when she plunged her hand ino the water. she slowly walked over to alya and smiled a little. "would you like me to stop the burning in your hand?" she could tell from the mark on alyas hand she had been burned and given the little water magic that sh knew she could help her.

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Sora sighed and shook her head as well "my sister was more than mean to my family's honour and destoryed everything my parents wanted her to be. Now she has to learn the hard way" She sat down besides Triana "things could have been different and we could have been close once but she decided not to that"

Ayla brought her blue hand out of the water, looking at the burn, which hurt even more. She looked up at Suki and wanting some relief from the pain nodded

Greedy Sex Symbol

Suki smiled at alya and put a hand over the water a little of it floating up into sukis hand. she brought the water onto alyas hand the cool down the burn. while the water would cool down the burn it was not cold to touch because of sukis magic. a couple minuets of the water being on the burn it was fine, "there we go." she smiled at alya. "here come inside and i can get you warmed up you lok freezeing."

Triana stared at sora. "i guess you have a point...so sora how is your family?"

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ayla rose looking at where the burn had been and the water had stopped. She nodded numbly at Suki, unable to say thank you due to the shock of the burn and the reminder her sister was always just behind her or even in front of her

Sora smiled and laughed slightly as she thought of her children and husband, pushing Ayla out of her mind "the three children are a menace, and the husband not much better. You can come and see them if you like"

Greedy Sex Symbol

Suki smiled at alya and led her into a little house. she sat alya down next to a fire suki had going before alya came. "warm up now then i can get you some food if you want." she smiled she scratched a little at the broken shackles she had on her wrists. they served as a constant reminder of what her mother had done to her.

Triana laughed a little. "oh im sure they arent that bad." she smiled at sora. "i would love to go see them i have plenty of free time lately."

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ayla came as close as she dared to the fire and shuddered as she felt the heat warming her up. She heard the sratching and turned confused and then gasped as she saw the shackles "i'm ... sorry" she whispered

Sora nodded and then stood up "I'll go and get them ready then, it'll take a decent hour to do so. I'll see you then princess" she said bowing before going to sort out her children

Greedy Sex Symbol

"dont be sorry about these it is not your fault im in them." suki laughed a little. "if anyone should be sorry it is my mother now warm up i dont want anything to happen to you."

Triana nodded. "alright sora i will see you in an hour." she smiled as she stood up.

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Sora nodded and left Triana to herself for an hour, Triana shouldn't get into any harm in that time

Ayla nodded, smiling softly and wrapping her arms about herself she watched the fire burning and crackle "thank you"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff