ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Phantom ~ Freud LaBlanke
Set aside your parlor tricks, The real treasure is safe... In the hands of Phantom!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Phantom is the name and thievery is my game! Which means I belong to the Hidden Watchers
As you can see I am a male who happens to like females
Don't worry though, I'm 433 (+/-) so I know what I'm doing!
People say I have a bad habit of: being very suave, but very generous. I am rather truthful, but have a snake tongue, and can lie easily but make the lie seem like the truth. To the people I love I am very emotional and loving, and extremely protective. I am very sympathetic, cautious, and imaginative. My emotional nature is somewhat... Strong... I am sometimes overemotional and moody, but only when hurt or heartbroken, though normally I am cheery and upbeat... but I don't really see it.
I discovered I happen to like
✓ Clenliness
✓ Thieving
✓ The cold
✓ Learning
✓ The color White
✓ Old things
✓ Archaeology
✓ Magic
✓ Parlor Tricks and Games
✓ Novelties and the Unusual

But really don't like h
✗ hot, humid temperatures
✗ distasteful attire
✗ bad music
✗ the unsymmetrical
✗ Failed Parlor Tricks
✗ Bad and/or distasteful jokes
✗ his own forgetfulness
✗ Being used
✗ miscommunication
✗ being the victim of thievery.

My life isn't just rainbows and sunshine! Phantom was born into a rich family; the LaBlankes. A very rich and powerful noble family from the far west. He was always fascinated with gold and jewels, and was always proud of his heritage. Because he was rich, he never had the need for a job, so as a pass time, Phantom picked up archaeology from a poor man around town. The man taught phantom all he knew about finding ruins, digging correctly, identifying important objects, and even taught him how to read many of the old languages of the past.
Eventually Phantom's parents died, but seeing as they were never around when he was growing up, he didn't really care about the deaths of the only family he had ever known. They died when he was sixteen, leaving all their possessions to him, being their only son. Phantom was now the sole owner of a vast fortune and a large estate... But he wanted more. Phantom used some of the fortune to travel the world in search of all the great ancient treasures that were buried for centuries. Phantom uncovered many of them, increasing his wealth exponentially.
Eventually Phantom decided to go into thievery, but not knowing how to preform even the simplest task of it, he found himself a mentor; a man that went by the alias Raven. Raven taught Phantom everything he knew about thievery, and once his training was done, Raven introduced Phantom to his so-called brother, Crow. Raven didn't want to see Phantom killed after stealing from someone, so Crow taught Phantom everything he knew about magic and fighting. He taught Phantom to use a symbol that represented himself to lessen the strain of magic and to amplify it's power; phantom chose a special playing card that had his family's crest on the back- the symbol of the Raven (ironically). It focused on using a normal blunt object (for Phantom, the object being a cane) and his symbol (being his cards). Along with magic, Phantom was also taught martial arts and swordplay, and since his cane had a hidden sword tucked inside the shaft, it was much easier to move about a town without drawing attention due to one's sword.
Phantom used his newly obtained skills in higher thievery, leaving only a blank carte behind with his family crest on it. No one remembered the LaBlankes, and thereby the crest became the symbol for the thief that people called Phantom. Eventually he went after the biggest heist ever; Stealing the eternal youth of a demigod. Phantom found the demigod deep in the forest, taking the man's youth with an advanced incantation... The man's final words were 'Thank you...' What Phantom came to realize that eternal youth was not a blessing, it wasn't something good, it was a curse... Not being able to age was a good thing, but not being able to die of old age was not. Phantom couldn't bring his hand down to kill himself, it never even crossed his mind. He respected life too much to do such a thing... But he still envied the dead, even though it wasn't obvious.
The night guard eventually caught up with him not long after obtaining eternal youth. By this time, Phantom was already a very strong mage, but the Night Guard said he could be stronger still. Phantom hadn't yet manifested his familiar, and therefore couldn't draw upon it's power. The Night Guard had it's own intentions on bringing Phantom into it's ranks as well; Phantom was a powerful mage and a master thief, meaning the combination would be devastating towards the evil mythical creatures... And so Phantom was now a Night Guard...
Phantom was taught to manifest his familiar, and once he did so, it was clear that his nack for thievery was well founded; his familiar was a crow at first (Ironically), but after years of training and missions, it became raven... The master of the night, just as Phantom was. Phantom was the assassin of the Hidden Watchers for quite some time before the leader died, and upon the leader's death, Phantom was appointed the new Head of the Hidden Watchers. After more time passed, he realized he was the only member who had outlived all the previous... The last member of the organization whom had been alive when Phantom was recruited was the leader of the whole thing... Eventually he died too, passing his position on to Phantom, him being the eldest member of the group. It has been 250 years since Phantom was appointed the leader.
but you live and learn.
I have mystical cards that I can summon at any time with my family crest on the back, the symbol of the raven, and a cane with a hidden blade inside and I know how to use them!
My powers are unique!
Magic - This is general, and something normal people can use. Normal magics are common, but Phantom can use advanced magics as well, which is why this is classified as a skill.
Carte Fantasmatique - These are the symbol by which Phantom uses magic. Instead of regular casting, Phantom pulls a card (carte) from air with a small bit of magic, infusing it with more magic, then using a spell with the carte to amplify the power of the spell, using less magic and causing less strain on the body.
Clair de Lune - at night, Phantom can call upon the moonlight to ignore him, shrouding him in darkness. Him being a master thief as well as a prince, this comes in handy for many situations.
Judgment Draw - Instead of infusing the carte with magic, Phantom draws one at random, which is almost always fitted to the current situation. The face of the carte will reveal one of 5 figures; Carte Fortune, Carte Misfortune, Carte Endurance, Carte Guardian, and Carte Demonique. Depending on which one is drawn, Phantom can then use the carte for a special attack or defensive spell.
Calling Card / Mille Carte - Phantom launches enchanted cards at the enemy, usually doing little damage, but causing a distraction for a stronger attack, and gaining him time to think of a strategy. Mille Carte is a stronger version of this same attack, launching a torrent of cards at the enemy in the same fashion, but this uses more magic and does more damage.
Blason - Phantom marks an enemy with his coat of arms (the symbol of the raven, which is on the back of the carte) before slicing them to bits. It is fairly hard to land, because Phantom needs to be fairly close to the enemy to mark him with the coat of arms. As for the slicing, that is done with magic. Depending on the intensity of the magic put into the attack and the power of the opponent, the attack can do more or less damage.
Master Thievery - Phantom spent years of his life away from his family learning the art of Thievery. It took years to master, but Phantom got the hang of it quicker than expected.
Swordsmanship - Phantom was taught a noble style of swordsmanship by his father when he was young, using a light rapier for quick attacks, but while away from home, Phantom expanded on this and combined it with magic for a more deadly style of fighting.
Archaeology - When Phantom was an older teen, he went out to many historical locations around the world and hunted for treasure (quite successfully). He increased his family's wealth exponentially, but also learned quite a few dead languages and how to identify old objects as well.
My ever faithful companion just so happens to be Raven
He gives my cards an extreme boost in power, and a bird's eye view of the heavens.
I wish I could escape the eyes! SHMOWZOW! Finn n Jake

ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Raven
I remain unseen, only my eyes watch you. Yours have no meaning.

I happen to be friends with Phantom whom I happen to think highly of. It might not be to obvious at first but I am 299 and happen to be a female raven
I happen to be quite fond of Nighttime, the moon, the wind and the sky
but hate the light of day, the strong winds of a storm and the bustle of the city.
Human's just don't understand why I am mysterious being. I am Phantom's familiar, and take after him... His personality is mine, and our bond is strong, but I still want to get away into the skies every once in a while... but I aim to make them figure out why!
My life before being bonded: I wasn't born like a conventional familiar. I was with my master from the beginning. When he was born, so was I, but I wasn't truly there beside him until I was first called upon. His power amplifies mine, and mine amplifies his, and so we have a synergistic union, he and I.
It has been almost 200 years since I was born. Every day since then hasn't been lonely, my progression from a mere crow to a full raven has been full of troubles, fights, but also fun times. There were days when we were lazy, nights when we were awake with nothing to do. The days of thought... It may seem uninteresting to you, but I wouldn't trade these days for anything.

I have razor sharp feathers for slashing and slicing and a rock hard beak for stabbing and I know how to use these gifts!
I have abilities you know! I have control of the shadows. Darkness is my light, and only light blinds my eyes.

ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

FreudXxXxXxXxXLaBlanke

Basic Information
▶ [ Phantom ]
▶ [ Male ]
▶ [ 24 ]
▶ [ Straight ]
▶ [ Beta Tester ]

Fighting Style
▶ [ Cartes du Fantôme (Playing cards made by Phantom, sharp as a blade. Can be used for normal combat or as a stealth weapon, or even be thrown in droves like arrows or throwing knives) ]
▶ [ Rapière Cachée (A rapier hidden inside a cane.) ]
▶ [ Damage/Support ]
▶ [ Stealth (All stealth based skills) // Agility ]
▶ [ Leather and/or none ]
▶ [ Phantom ]

Background
▶ [ Phantom was born into a rich family; the LaBlankes. A very rich and powerful noble family. He was always fascinated with gold and jewels, and was always proud of his heritage. Because he was rich, he never had the need for a job, so as a pass time, Phantom picked up archaeology from a poor man around town. The man taught phantom all he knew about finding ruins, digging correctly, identifying important objects, and even taught him how to read many of the old languages of the past.
Eventually Phantom's parents died, but seeing as they were never around when he was growing up, he didn't really care about the deaths of the only family he had ever known. They died when he was sixteen, leaving all their possessions to him, being their only son. Phantom was now the sole owner of a vast fortune and a large estate... But he wanted more. Phantom used some of the fortune to travel the world in search of all the great ancient treasures that were buried for centuries. Phantom uncovered many of them, increasing his wealth exponentially.
Eventually Phantom decided to go into thievery, but not knowing how to preform even the simplest task of it, he found himself a mentor; a man that went by the alias Raven. He taught Phantom to use a symbol that represented himself to throw people off his own trail if anyone got too close. He chose his family crest neatly placed on a playing card, both sides red with the golden crest. Raven taught Phantom everything he knew about thievery, and once his training was done, Raven introduced Phantom to his so-called brother, Crow. Raven didn't want to see Phantom killed after stealing from someone, so Crow taught Phantom everything he knew fighting. Phantom was taught martial arts and swordplay, and since his cane had a hidden sword tucked inside the shaft, it was much easier to move about a town without drawing attention due to one's sword.
Phantom used his newly obtained skills in higher thievery, leaving only a blank carte behind with his family crest on it. No one remembered the LaBlankes, and thereby the crest became the symbol for the thief that people called Phantom.
The day SAO was released for BETA test, only 999 people actually got to be real testers... One copy was stolen by Phantom, putting him in the game for fun. He decided to take a break from thievery, and had his maids hook him up to a machine to keep his body in good condition while he explored this new world in Beta. He got to floor 30 by the time beta testing was over, and decided to go in for the real thing.
Beta testers were the only people with actual copies of the game that were updated the day it was released. They didn't have to go out and buy it like the rest; so really only 9,000 copies were sold to the public. The other 999 were for beta testers. But one was for Phantom himself... The day he went in, Phantom immediately went to grinding for 4 hours, leveling to 11 quickly (All 11 were from maxing out his stealth day one, since stealth wasn't a main build, it only got him to level 11 when he maxed it) before he was transported to the square where the announcement was made... No one could leave without dying unless the game was completed. This didn't freak Phantom out in the slightest. Where was the fun and the thrill of a game with no actual consequences? He was a thief in the real world, he had real consequences every day. This was now a challenge that Master Thief Phantom would have to overcome!
Over the next 3 days, Phantom went out to level his combat skills... The first few were easy, but since he was already level 11, he only leveled to 13, making his combat up to par with his own level. ]
▶ [ Phantom is very suave, but very generous. He is rather truthful, but has a snake tongue, and can lie easily but make the lie seem like the truth. To the people he loves he is very emotional and loving, and extremely protective. he is very sympathetic, cautious, and imaginative. His emotional nature is somewhat... Strong... Phantom is sometimes overemotional and moody, but only when hurt or heartbroken, though normally he is cheery and upbeat... ]

♥ Thieving
♥ The cold
♥ Learning
♥ The color White
♥ Old things
♥ Archaeology
♥ Magic
♥ Parlor Tricks and Games
♥ Novelties and the Unusual

Dislikes
✗ hot, humid temperatures
✗ distasteful attire
✗ bad music
✗ the unsymmetrical
✗ Failed Parlor Tricks
✗ Bad and/or distasteful jokes
✗ his own forgetfulness
✗ Being used
✗ miscommunication
✗ being the victim of thievery.

Romance
▶ [ None as of yet ]

]Controller
▶ [ SHMOWZOW! Finn n Jake ]

ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ Phantom ~ Freud LaBlanke ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSet aside your parlor tricks,

The real treasure is safe...

In the hands of Phantom!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI suppose they'll all be

expecting a hero... I'd better

give them what they want.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxOut Of Cookiesxxxxx

ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ Phantom ~ Freud LaBlanke ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSet aside your parlor tricks,

The real treasure is safe...

In the hands of Phantom!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI suppose they'll all be

expecting a hero... I'd better

give them what they want.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxOut Of Cookiesxxxxx

ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
The character is a Dark Elf, born in Vivec city in Marrowind. At a young age, she, and her parents, moved from Marrowind to Cyrodil for a more prosperous and healthy life, as most of Marrowind is affected by its massive volcano which constantly spews ash and dust. But they did not only leave for prosperity and health, but for economic reasons as well; The character's parents were part of the Thieve's Guild, which had very weak ties in Marrowind, so by moving to their base of operations in Cyrodil, they were most assuredly going to be prosperous. The character learned from a young age how to steal and trick, but unfortunately in one of their heists, the character's father got arrested and thrown in prison, leaving her mother who was not actually a member of the Thieve's Guild, to look after her daughter without proper income. Because of this, she sends her daughter back to Vivec to live with her grandparents.

While in Vivec, the character finds out about a family tradition that her parents ignored; her family was part of a long line of assassins in the Morag Tong, an assassin guild based out of Marrowind. Her grandparents see that she is interested in this line of work, and send her off to join the ranks of the guild. She is put through extensive training along with other new recruits, one of which she bonds with right away; a Khajiit named Azzin'oth. The two rose through the ranks of the trainees and were quickly thrown into the assassin circulation. The two are inseparable, and are always put on missions together. In fact, the two became aware of the guild's shortcomings in terms of members and skill, and thus, the guild wished to snuff them out, regardless of the fact that they were two of their best assassins. The two were given a fake mission, but were ambushed by a dozen Morag Tong members. The two fought bravely, but unfortunately, Azzin'oth was killed by and archer's arrow, leaving only his lucky dagger for the character as a memento of their friendship. In rage, the character uses this dagger against the remaining Morag Tong who ambushed them, killing them all, then vowing to only ever use the dagger if her life was truly in jeopardy.

She is now on the run; she cannot go back to Marrowind for fear of assassination, she cannot go to her parent's because of bad relations with the Thieve's guild, and she cannot go to the Dark Brotherhood for obvious reasons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff