Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image
            onexone between so much nope and robust explosion !

Magnetic Lunatic

User Image

There was a time when, at the beginning of my life, I felt pretty peaceful. Not a lot went on and I liked it. I could spend days playing outdoors without a care in the world. Life hadn't caught up to me at that point. But now, it seems like I'm falling faster and faster into this... this pit of awfulness and despair, even though my life is one big organized event, I still feel like there's nothing I want more then to leave it all behind and board a train to god knows where...

"Yato, oi. Are you paying attention?"

"U-uh, yeah. Sorry, kind of in a daze today. What's up?" As reality fell back around him, Yato Kuruma smiled halfheartedly and turned back into the conversation. It was lunchtime, and as always, Yato was sitting with his usual group near the front of the class. Fortunately for him, he had a window seat and the occasional zone-out wasn't entirely frowned upon. The wind was too strong to practice outside today, which always seemed to put him on this weird edge. He didn't like thinking too much, it often lead to somber thoughts - something Yato was not entirely sure he could deal with. He'd been thinking about a poem he read in one of his brother's literary encyclopedias, while he wasn't around of course. It seemed that while Yato thrived in optimism and good spirits, Yuki was physically repulsed by it. But that was something else entirely.

"I said we're getting an exchange student today, didn't you hear?" Reiki, Yato's overly anxious yet highly competitive best friend, was sitting on the desk in front of him. Despite his physical prowess, Reiki was rather dull. That was usually the case with athletic types at the school, and after years of knowing him, Yato was positive nothing he could possibly say would surprise him anymore. With a large yawn, he kicked back in his chair and propped his feet up on the desk. His dark (almost blue) bangs fell in front of his eyes, and he took in a deep breath to blow them away.

"That's interesting, I guess...man, I really wonder where this one is from now. Didn't we have one last semester? He was from India or something."

"Yeah, he didn't stay long. His parents were international brokers, something like that." Kaoru, Yato's other partner in crime, had nothing to do with athletics but he was all about the ladies. Personally, Yato could more than likely snatch away any girlfriend he had...but there was a sacred brotherhood to consider. He was a little taller than Yato, with the most unusual head of striking red hair. Yato turned to look at him, pondering for a moment before letting out a giant sigh. "Yeah, it'll add excitement for about what... two days? Then we'll all go back to not caring."

He wasn't ready for any sort of excitement today. In fact, Yato had been living on little to no sleep for what felt like forever. Everything seemed to be crashing down in waves lately. The only thing that could take his mind off the stress of everything else was being outside. There wasn't any time to care about anything else, let alone some exchange student. He opened his bright blue eyes slowly as the bell rang, yanking his feet off the desk and raising his arms in the air for a stretch. Reiki and Kaoru both grumbled under their breath and shuffled back into their seats as the rest of the students began to file in. The teacher would probably come in with some big dramatic speech about 'treating the transfer right' and how they all had to be team players. Only if they can speak at least a lick of Japanese. How the hell am I supposed to know how to say hello in Indian again?

There was a hushed electricity in the air as everyone settled in. Yato noticed it, leaning back a little and looking over everyone in the room. Everyone knew what was coming, he assumed. Had he just forgotten before? There was so much on his mind lately, it was entirely possible...but oh well. A small smirk curled up the corners of his lips as a small surge of excitement coursed through him as well. Well, it'll be interesting at least.

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♚❞ jessamy silsbury

Correcting her posture, smoothing down the front of her skirt and fixing the over-sized pale blue ribbon tied into her hair, the blonde closed her eyes and exhaled the air she had been holding for what felt like an hour. Her grip tightened on the strap of the bag she was holding with two frail hands until her fingernails bit into the skin of her palms. When the teacher began silencing the class, which was the signal for her to go in, she opened the door and gathered by the teacher's side. Instantaneously, her cheeks began warming up as a light shade of blush appeared on her cheeks. Choosing to ignore the half pleasant and half displeased whispers, she flashed a charming, sincere smile at all of the new classmates before her. "Hello! I'm Jessamy Silsbury, but feel free to call me Essa. It's nice to meet you all," she spoke in fluent, perfected Japanese.

"You may take a seat in the second row, beside Kuruma," the teacher instructed.

After a quick glance around the classroom, she started in the direction of the only empty desk. Kuruma. The name sounded familiar to her. She guessed it would hit her a bit later. Hanging her bag on the side of the desk, she sat down, bright blue eyes focusing on the board nailed on the wall in the front of the room. Minutes passed, and the whispers finally ceased, but now, She could a feel a pair of beads stabbing her from behind. That's when two arms made their way around her shoulders and breath was warm against her neck. Gasping, she dared to look behind her; it was a girl with light pink hair and matching glasses. The stranger's hands moved down to her breasts, and Essa could've sworn there was a newly shone glint in the female's eyes.

"Ohoho! What do we have here? D's?"

"S-stop, please. It's embarrassing," the blonde chirped, and the pink-haired girl let go and sat back in her seat. She was smiling in a rather perverted, somewhat kind way. The boy two seats over was covering his face in hopes of hiding his nosebleed and flustered cheeks. Essa turned back around to face the front. Not long after, the bell rang, and it was time to go home. Grabbing her bag, she stood from her seat and started for the door. A couple of people hounded her down and started asking tons of questions, like her hometown, height, weight, love interests. The groper from before jumped out in front of her just as she was about to walk out of the building.

"Sorry about earlier." She rubbed the back of her neck and chuckled nervously. "I'm Kimini Soduho. Call me Kimi," she began, sticking out her hand. "I'm pretty weird, but don't be afraid of me. Do you know where you're going? I can help!"

Shaking Kimi's hand, Essa smiled half-heartedly. Honestly, she wasn't entirely sure where she was going. The more she took in the girl's appearance, the more she started to resemble the protagonist of one of her favorite eroge games. Blushing, she said, "I like that you're different!" Reaching into the pocket of her skirt, she pulled out a slip of paper, reading it. "Uh, the Kuruma residence is where I need to go."

"Wah! He's a masochist, uh-huh." Kimi tapped her chin repeatedly and nodded.

Essa's eyes widened. The big M? Only otaku knew of the big M&S. There was no way she could mention it, though. Not this soon. She didn't want to scare her away already. The two began walking in the direction of the Kuruma residence, and after giving the rest of the directions, Kimi waved and ran off. She had apparently already past the route to her house. She made a note to apologize later for making her tag along. Following the directions given to her, she stared up at the dull, dark sky. Before she knew it, she had bumped into what felt like a tree and fallen backwards. "Ow, ow, ow," she whined, standing up and rubbing her bottom. She opened her eyes and realized that it wasn't a tree she had mindlessly ran into. It was the boy she sat next to in class. "Sorry!"

robust explosion

Magnetic Lunatic

User Image

As usual, the day had been uneventful. Well, besides the arrival of his brand new desk mate. He'd been enjoying the quiet that came with sitting by himself ever since the start of the semester. It wasn't as if he was unpopular or anything, but generally people tended to give him space. At least, that's what he liked to think. The truth of the matter was, he was a complete lost cause when it came to anything but sports. It had been drilled so heavily into his head as a young boy, that school sort of fell by the wayside. He couldn't help with homework and always asked a million questions... so yes, that was why he sat alone.

Those thoughts weren't troublesome though. As he walked home a little quicker today, the warm fall air filled his nostrils and made him want summer again. Yato could feel the electricity in the air, the changing of seasons meant new beginnings for everyone. This year...he had good feelings about it. "Now, if only scholarships didn't mean having to pass every damn course..." The chipper in his tone faded as quickly as it had came, and the onyx-haired boy slouched for the rest of the way. A cloud of gloom hung above his head, daunting him with things that were yet to come - and that's when it hit him.

"What the hell?!" Colliding with an unknown force (as his head was hung in agony,) Yato stumbled back and caught himself just as he was about to topple over. Adrenaline beat his heart like a rabbit, but the shock of the collision faded as his gaze met a pair of cerulean orbs and flowing blond hair. He'd knocked her over, what a damn gentleman he was. "Kuso, I'm sorry." Yato grumbled softly, embarrassed that he was so caught up in his own damn world that he'd knocked over the new girl on her first day. He offered her his hand, a small apologetic smile curling the corners of his lips. "I'm Kuruma Yato. You've been given the great honour of sitting beside me in class. Congratulations."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff