Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lover

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
This is a re-working of an original roleplay by Pandni and Flaire_Chan.

Only Pandni and Flaire_Chan can post!

Romantic Lover

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Meet The Characters

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Romantic Lover

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Gabriel pulled up into the parking lot of his brand new Co-ed high school, with high expectations and new goals in his high school career. He parked his 2012 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 in the last parking space in the last row. He revved the engine a few times basking in the sound of his new car. He smiled and turned it off. He got out of the car, and closed the door. He pressed the lock button on his key remote and hear the cars beep indicating that it's locked. He looked upon his new school and smiled at it. "This is going to be a fantastic year! New school... teachers.... and most important.... girls... " He thought to himself. He head towards the dorms rooms and went on a search for his own.
User Image

Madeline had already parked her car and was pulling around 2 huge heavy suitcases in search of her dorm. She stopped for a moment to rest "..ugh where the heck can my dorm be? It can't be that hard to find.." she thought to herself. She took the handles of her suitcases and dragged them around again then finally came to her room door. Room 123B "Finally..". She opened the door with her key and walked inside to find 2 beds. "Oh goody I get to choose my bed first." She sat her bags infront of the bed near the window and sat down and sighed in relief.

Romantic Lover

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Gabe had pulled his suitcase out nearly forgetting it and walked into Dorm Building B. "Hm.... Interesting..." He pulled out a scrumpled up piece of paper and opened to reveal his schedule. "123B..." He looked down the hall and saw a opened door. "Hmm...I wonder..." He walked down to the opened door and looked. The door said "123B" He smiled and saw a girl with bright red hair and walked in there. "Hey There Roommate!" Gabe said cheerfully
Madeline looked over at him "Oh...Uhm hello.." she said a little shyly. She began to unpack her bags and put clothes into one of dressers. She glanced over at him "I'm Madeline...and you are?"

Romantic Lover

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Gabe set his things down "I'm Gabriel, it's nice to meet you Madeline" His eyes scanned her. Bright red hair, chocolate brown eyes, slender curves, nice a** and big breasts. He gave her his million dollar smile. "So I guess we're roommates huh?" He gave a small chuckled and opened his suitcase. "So are you new here?" He asked as he began to put his things away.
Madeline blushed slightly and nodded "Yea..it's my first year...Is it your first year?" she asked as she began to put her delicates in the top drawer of the dresser and glanced at him a little "oh..this is gonna be interesting.." she thought to herself.

Romantic Lover

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
He nodded "Yea it is... I came from a private school and my mom though I needed to be more interactive." After he placed all his things in his dresser he went back to his suitcase and found a blueberry muffin. He smiled and unwrapped it. He took a bite out of it. "Mmmm.... blueberry muffin..." He set his suitcase of the floor and put it under his bed and layed on top of his bed. "So is your hair..." He bites into his muffin "...natural?"
She giggled and looked at him. "I wish it was natural...but no..I have to dye it to keep it this pretty.." she finished packing and put her suitcase under her bed. She then began to make her bed then put her last pillow on and plopped down onto her bed. "ahhh"

Romantic Lover

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
He looked at her. "But why? You are very beautiful so I don't understand why you would have to have a fake hair color. I mean I'm sure your original hair color was very pretty. I mean someone with beautiful brown eyes and a beautiful complexion has to have a beautiful natural hair color. No?" He finished his muffin and threw the wrapper away in a trash bin beside him.
Madeline blushed again "Uhm...So uhh..Have any siblings?" she asked trying to get him off topic. She sighed to herself a little and moved a lock of hair behind her ear.

Romantic Lover

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Gabriel chuckled. "Ah so trying to get off topic. Well if it satisfys your interest then no, I do not have any siblings. I am a only child" He sat on his bed. "What about you?"
She sat up and leaned against the wall "oh..Uhm I have 2 brothers. One older and the other one is my half brother and is younger..". She looked at him "]oh..oh wow...hes wow...sexy.." she thought to herself.

Romantic Lover

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Oh that must be nice" He said and smiled. He stretched, "Is it me or is it really hot in here...." He got up and opened the window and stuck his head out. He looked at her and walked over to her. "Just one kiss and she's mine." He put his hands on either side of her face and kissed her deeply.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff