Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kegan rolled his eyes a little bit as he reached across the table and grabbed the necklace that Libby had been wearing. "See this? While it is not a piece of his soul, it is a demon. A low level demon, but stronger than most of the stuff on Earth. Apart from the Black family and us," he said, watching Ashley carefully. "If anything happens to her, this thing will protect her."
"What?" Ashley scowled at the necklace in confusion. "How do you know that?" she asked him, sitting back down in her seat. She had never heard of a demon being a necklace of any sort. Especially not like that. "From anything?"

"Yes, from anything," Leo spoke up again finally, able to tell how the necklace was becoming hot at Kegan's touch. Still cool against Libby's skin though. "I would let it go, sir, before he thinks you are trouble."
It might hurt him, but Kegan knew that this low level demon wouldn't be able to kill him. "Mhm," he muttered, feeling the burn on his hand. He raised his eybrows and started to speak in a low voice, speaking the demons language to it.
Leo's eyes narrowed slightly as he listened to Kegan, easily able to understand the man and knowing the lower level demon would as well. He cocked his head, knowing the necklace would cool down and just be slightly warm. Telling Kegan that he remembered. "Do you know him?" Leo asked Kegan in demonish, the same language he spoke to the necklace.
Kegan looked over at Leo for a moment and shrugged his shoulders a bit. "no, I don't know him, but I figured that if I spoke in his native tongue, he wouldn't see me too much as a threat," he muttered as he let go of the necklace and looked at the women. "just told him that I was her father and he did not need to protect her from me. And that I was dominate over him."
Ashley rose a brow at that, "You told him you were dominate over him? That's a little...much, don't you think?" she asked him with a little snort. She knew Kegan was over bearing, but telling someone that they were lower then him? It was funny to her.

Leo really couldn't believe that Kegan was okay with Libby moving in with him. "So, just because she got the necklace you are going to allow her to be with me?"
"A demon has to know where he stands with other demons," Kegan said, shrugging his shoulders as he glanced back at Leo, tilting his head to the side. "No, but I know we'll wake up one day and she'll be gone. She'll move in with you regardless of what we say. It's easier to just let her."
Leo continued to frown at the man, not really understanding entirely what he meant but wasn't going to ask. He squeezed Libby's hand gently under the table, "She gets her own bedroom, if she wants one. It will have everything she desires. She will have everything she desires. With the money I make carving I can keep her completely happy."
Kegan nodded his head a little bit as he glanced over at his wife and tilted his head to the side a bit, watching her carefully. "You can be mad at me, if you wish. But you know as well as I do if you keep force her to stay at our house, she'll only be angry with us for who knows how long."
Ashley really didn't want to be charmed by her husband, but damn it! He was just so sexy. She sighed, "I'm not mad at you now," she grumbled, "Only because you're right. Not that you're completely right, but I suppose you are right enough to me right." That had made no sense...even to her. "How about we eat? I'm starved and all this getting upset hasn't helped."
Kegan gave her a small smile. What she said didn't really make any sense, but he pretty much understood what he was telling her. He leaned over to kiss her cheek gently before picking up his menu. He wasn't really hungry because he didn't need to eat. He would eat though and pretend to be normal.
"Libby," Leo called from the front door. Dust was all over him and bits of rock actually stuck in his hair. He had been carving, happy to work on his things. Like he usually did. Always did for the past two months. "Libby, we have a problem!" he said, even louder this time since he didn't know where she was in the house.
Libby looked up from her phone, where she had been reading a book while Leo had been working. She frowned and got to her feet, hurrying down to his work area. She tilted her head, her eyes doing a quick scan of him. He looked okay. Nothing seemed to be wrong with him. "What's wrong?"
Leo licked his lips, looking over his shoulder towards the garage where his work area was. "I've been given something," he said, swallowing. He turned to look back at Libby just as there was a loud crash from the garage, followed by an ear splitting screech. "A gift of sorts, from Master Jariqu."
Libby jerked in surprise at the sudden scream. She had to reach up and cover her ears with her hands. She frowned as she looked over at Leo. She was afraid of going into the garage to see what Jariqu had sent them. "What is it?" she asked him, tilting her head to the side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff