Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                      User Image
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                      User Image
                                              User Image

• Remake of AFTERSCHOOL*❥ AFFAIRS
                                              I own everything in the role play.

Feel free to apply even though this is in the invite only thread.
                                                                    Seriously, it's fine, you'll know if you're not up to par anyways.

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                      User Image
                                      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                      OH~! NO NO NO*! I DONT KNOW ██WHAT CAME OVER.__ ME
                                      fa I`M ABOUT TO APPEAR!! AT MY LOVE TRIAL

fa ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                      fa; ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      fa; IF YOU`RE JUST GOING TO DUMP ME LIKE THIS THEN AT LEAST LET ME BE PUSHED INTO THAT BOTTOMLESS PIT BY YOUR HANDS
                                      fa; IF YOU`RE JUST GOING TO DUMP ME LIKE THIS THEN AT LEAST LET ME BE PUSHED INTO THAT BOTTOMLESS PIT BY YOUR HANDS
                                    User Image
                                  • : ██ BASICS/RESPECT
                                    fake Everyone should know to follow the TOS, seriously it's not that hard so it shouldn't be a problem
                                    fake I consider this role play generally safe and cutesy, generally, so keep things PG-13
                                    fake Romance, comedy, violence, and etc are all extremely encouraged, seriously go wild
                                    fake I want to see love triangles, I want to see tension between characters, I want to see interesting plots
                                    fake Time skip if it becomes necessary (and you should absolutely know if it is)
                                    fake Now I shouldn't have to say this but I've had a lot of issues with this in some of my past role plays
                                    fake I expect you to respect not only me and the mods, catsco and remy v2, but other users in the role play
                                    fake Fighting between users will not be tolerated and at the single sign of it, I'm liable to kick you both
                                    fake That also depends on the severity of it though, if we can talk it out then cool, if not oh well
                                    fake On that note if you get a mouth with me when I am enforcing one of my rules then you will be kicked
                                    fake So with all that in mind, I usually do not bite so neither should you ~keepin' a friendly atmosphere~
                                    fake That's not all though! If someone comes in the ooc and you see them then at least say hi to them
                                    fake No one likes being ignored and often times people get lost in plotting or etc, so at least do that
                                    fake Alright now you can move onto the other rules

: ██ ACTIVITY/POSTING
                                    fake I get that we have lives, I do, so before anything else if you ever get busy tell me immediately
                                    fake Even if it won't effect how often you can post that badly, I would still like to know, ok? Thank you
                                    fake Moving on! I only expect people to post once a week-once every two weeks, I will stick to this rule
                                    fake After two weeks of no posts in the IC I'll send a private message your way
                                    fake If it takes more than three days for you to respond to that PM then you will be removed
                                    fake If you just give me a bunch of excuses AFTER I send the message then you will be removed
                                    fake Now look guys, I'm not going to lie I am pretty strict on my rules so just remember that
                                    fake That also means I don't want to hear any complaining because I did warn you
                                    fake Moving on, there is no set lit on this thread, just be able to post two paragraphs
                                    fake Meaning eight sentences in each paragraph, that's sixteen sentences total
                                    fake I am one mainly for appearances, I adore amazing post layouts that just grab your attention
                                    fake So I expect to see at least a pretty little graphic, your character's name somewhere, their location,
                                    fake who they're with, and whatever else you want to put to make it look amazing
                                    fake As for OOC activity, I expect to see you in there very often, at least five posts a week
                                    fake I love to see plotting going on and anything like it so that should make things easier
                                    fake Heck you can just talk about an apple, I don't really care, conversation is conversation

: ██ CHARACTERS/APPS
                                    fake Alright I'm sure you've noticed that characters do have some ~set~ relationships/groups
                                    fake If you are not capable of expanding on these and making them interesting, then I suggest you leave
                                    fake Also do not fret, I do not mind if romantic relationships are not limited to the groups
                                    fake I'd just prefer the groups be the general end game for certain couples, don't plot those though
                                    fake Moving on, characters should be between the ages of fifteen and eighteen
                                    fake Normal for an american school system, but this is in Japan so the school system is like so
                                    fake Images should be anime only, I'll also be upfront with whether or not I think the image is appealing
                                    fake Characters should be interesting with flaws, seriously flaws are my favorite thing
                                    fake Literally there's not that many roles, I do not want to the same kind of personality for any character
                                    fake I do not want to see any kind of sue, there's a full list here if that helps you get an idea of what I mean
                                    fake Characters have to have lived in Kuminao for at least five years, that gives room to plot
                                    fake Living there their entire lives is generally preferred, but depending on the character I'm open to it
                                    fake Profiles and APPs coding are in the profile thread, not that hard to find without me directing you
                                    fake I expect you to quote me AND remy v2 in the OOC with your APP, you'll have to add those yourself
                                    fake Take that as a sort of test to see if you're capable for the role play
                                    fake Coding for both the profile and APP should not be altered in any way, unless you're adding the colors
                                    fake Profile's get linked to me in the OOC once you finished them, just me this time
                                    fake Oh but absolutely do not start on your profile until I accept your APP
                                    fake I think the last thing I have to say is it's a great idea to do relationship posts
                                    fake I'd personally like to see the friendship, attraction, and love stats on those posts
                                    fake Don't worry though it's not required! Just really, really, preferred
                                    • tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                      User Image
                                      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

fa ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                    User Image
                                  • Everyone knows a good folklore or two about love, whether it's the popular red string of fate or, the lesser known version of it, the twin flames. There's tons of different ones about love, too many for one person to remember. Still, Kuminao Highschool is a popular place for young teens to gather and get into these stories. This is simply due to the numerous different stories that they've made up for the school. Then again some might be true.

For example Kuminao High-school is a popular place to find that person you're tied to by a seemingly-flimsy red string. True some relationships are only destined to be really good friends, but some are destined to be so much more than that. What's best to remember is that they can't see these little strings so why is it so interesting to them? Perhaps there's no real reason, it's just a way to humor themselves during these bright and love-filled years.

Another one is a simple story about the school. It's said that if you come to this school and you find someone you believe to be your true love then eventually you gather the courage to confess to them. If they accept your confession then all you have to do is the paper umbrella lore. What's that? Well you draw a triangle, draw a line going down half of the rest of the paper, and then write both of your names on each side of that line. Though, it seems impossible to stay with someone forever with something as simple as that to most people, so most do not end up doing it, but you'll still find them joking about doing it or imagining doing it. After-all there's some people that seem to have irrefutable evidence of it working.

The last example we'll use is the twin flame. A popular american version of the red-string of fate. True most people at Kuminao High-school do not actually know of it since it's american, but it's always working itself on people. It's rather simple too, it's said that when you meet someone you knew in your past life and are destined to be with them then whenever you first meet them you will feel as though you've known them your entire life. They just seem way too familiar, in other words, and eventually the two should end up together. So long as another person has not intervened in the story... really though twin flames are kind of tragic. It's almost as though they've been wandering for years on end trying to find each other and if in the end they do not end up with each other, then that's sad isn't it? Well there's no telling how many times that's happened at Kuminao High-school.

So like previously stated the school seems to draw people in due to silly little folklore. Although some do not come to the school knowing this, some are drawn to the school. Ah, yes, it's definitely the works of fate. Perhaps anyways.

Oh! But it's best not to forget that Kuminao High-school is still a school, and like any other school it's main focus is schoolwork, getting students involved in the school, among other things. It's not only famous for folklore, of course, there's other aspects that draw many students in. Such as the artistic clubs or the encouragement teachers give for students with artistic abilities. Yes, there are also athletic clubs, but that is not the schools focus. In fact the school is slowly working towards removing all athletic clubs as well as banning romance between students. In their minds, though, it's for good reason so trying to stop that might become a chore.

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                      User Image

tab tab This group plays the wonderful umbrella folklore. Who's fated to get the one they love underneath
                                    tab tab that awfully enchanting umbrella?

User Image
                                                  tab YOKURA, MEIKO !! fBAKER
                                                  tab tab DEVOTED // INSECURE ██FEMALE f SIXTEEN f SECONDYR f REMY V2 )

User Image
                                                    • 1. You like the :MUSICIAN, but it's well-know it's a one-sided feeling

2. You, the :GAMER, and the :FIGHTER used to be good friends

3. There's rumors that your grades are dropping rapidly

4. Most people do not know that the :SEAMSTER is your first cousin

5. Your parents own the cafe

User Image
                                                  tab WAKAHISA, HIRAKU !! fMUSICIAN
                                                  tab tab DEDICATED // BLUNT ██MALE f SEVENTEEN f SECONDYR f I CELESTIAL PRINCESS I )

User Image
                                                    • 1. It's a secret that you have feelings for the :GYMNAST

2. Your parents are very good friends with the :ARTIST's parents

3. You have a brotherly relationship with the :SEAMSTER

4. There's a rumor that you get into trouble with the school a lot

5. There's a rumor that you owe the :INVESTIGATOR a lot

User Image
                                                  tab TSUKADA, ATSUKO !! fGYMNAST
                                                  tab tab GENIAL // TOMBOYISH ██FEMALE f EIGHTEEN f THIRDYR f MULTIPLE WOUNDS )

User Image
                                                    • 1. No one's realized your budding feelings for the :MUSICIAN

2. It's well known you hate the :RUNNER

3. There's rumors you and the :RUNNER use to be friends

4. For some reason you worry about the :FIGHTER often

5. Some believe you're friends with the :SEAMSTER out of spite

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                      User Image

tab tab This group gets the lovely fate of the red string. There's no telling who's tied to who or who's
                                    tab tab fated for a good or bad outcome.

User Image
                                                  tab LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME !! fSEAMSTER
                                                  tab tab POSTRAIT // NEGTRAIT ██MALE f ##TEEN f GRADE f USERNAME )

User Image
                                                    • 1. You've got a slight crush on the :RUNNER

2. It's typically easy for people to open up to you and trust you

3. Most people don't know that you're a first cousin to the :BAKER

4. You're friends with the :GYMNAST despite the tension

5. You have a brotherly relationship with the :MUSICIAN

User Image
                                                  tab KAWAGUCHI, MOMOKA !! fRUNNER
                                                  tab tab CARING // INDECISIVE ██FEMALE f EIGHTEEN f THIRDYR f CATSCO )

User Image
                                                    • 1. You're unsure of your feelings towards the :INVESTIGATOR

2. It feels as though you've always hated the :GYMNAST

3. You get bothered by the rumors of you and the :GYMNAST

4. You barely know of the :SEAMSTER's existence

5. You get onto the :GAMER about not being active enough often

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  tab KATAYAMA, HYOSUKE !! fINVESTIGATOR
                                                  tab tab LION-HEARTED // INVASIVE ██MALE f EIGHTEEN f THIRDYR f SILENT STORM SONG )

User Image
                                                    • 1. You have some feelings for the :GAMER

2. Despite your feelings, you have mixed feelings for the :RUNNER

3. You have dirt on the :BAKER and :FIGHTER respectively

4. You often help out the police which easily leads to trouble for yourself

5. You think the :GAMER needs to get out more

User Image
                                                  tab KATO, NATSUKI !! fGAMER
                                                  tab tab BRILLIANT // INDIFFERENT ██FEMALE f SEVENTEEN f SECONDYR f SOPHI_SCANDAL-- )

User Image
                                                    • 1. You have strong feelings for the :INVESTIGATOR

2. You're siblings with the :ARTIST

3. It's easy for you to spend time at home, despite the problems

4. You tend to avoid the :RUNNER's lectures

5. You, the :BAKER, and the :FIGHTER used to be good friends

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                      User Image

tab tab This group is strung in the fate of the twin flame. While one of you have intervened into the other two's
                                    tab tab destiny, there's no telling how tragic this may end up.

User Image
                                                  tab SUZUKI, RYOTA !! fFIGHTER
                                                  tab tab SOCIABLE // SECRETIVE ██MALE f SEVENTEEN f SECONDYR f CATSCO )

User Image
                                                    • 1. You keep the secret of your feelings for the :WRITER

2. You, the :BAKER, and the :GAMER used to be good friend

3. Despite what many people think, you're typically not one to start fights

4. You have a fiery hate for the :INVESTIGATOR

5. It's easy for you to enjoy the company of the :SEAMSTER

User Image
                                                  tab LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME !! fWRITER
                                                  tab tab POSTRAIT // NEGTRAIT ██FEMALE f ##TEEN f GRADE f USERNAME )

User Image
                                                    • 1. You're unsure of your feelings towards the :FIGHTER

2. It's not very well known that you dislike the :ARTIST

3. You've been unable to write anything good for the past few months

4. No one understands or knows why you hate the :MUSICIAN

5. You tend to get wordy when talking to the :SEAMSTER

User Image
                                                  tab LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME !! fARTIST
                                                  tab tab POSTRAIT // NEGTRAIT ██MALE f ##TEEN f GRADE f USERNAME )

User Image
                                                    • 1. The :WRITER is aware of your feelings for them

2. The :GYMNAST is a secret muse of yours

3. You're siblings with the :GAMER

4. It's well known your family does not get along with each other

5. Your parents are very good friends with the :MUSICIAN's parents

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                      User Image

User Image

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                      User Image

User Image
                                  • Italics means that's the upcoming event, bold means the current event, and strike means it already happened. Warning beforehand, some events are crack events!

1. Guess what! It's Valentine's Day~! Are you going to give that special someone chocolate? Or are you simply giving out obligation chocolate to everyone?

2. White day is around the corner, that means you better repay those girls that gave you chocolate! It'd be rather rude if you didn't.

3. School trip to the mountains! It's a five day, four night trip, so you better be prepared to play lots of different games and to well... climb the mountains! Don't worry, it'll be fun~.

4. All of the characters suddenly have animal ears/tails and one trait of that animal! (could be speed, good eyesight, etc.)

5. Halloween event! All of the characters go to visit a haunted house~. Do you get scared and run out of the place or are you up for staying the night?

6. Beach time! Everyone is invited to stay at a beach house for a few days. Huh? You don't know who invited you? Why'd you show up then? (Each invitation will have said something that made another person go, up to the users.)

7. It's not Halloween but everyone gets to wear their pajamas to school! Or rather have to. Also how does that involve Halloween?

8. Gender-bending time~! Is your looks the only thing that changed or is your personality different as well?

9. This might be painful... nah not really you just switched your body with someone! Be careful though, it was random for everyone.

10. Another school trip! This time you're all going to visit the city for two days and one night, not as long as the other... but there's still plenty to go down~. Oh let's hope no one gets lost.

11. A Halloween costume event, just come to school dressed up. Be prepared for the bonfire later that day though! It's a good chance to confess your love~. Especially with the rumors surrounding it.

12. Woo! It's time to go back to those childish games, what game is it though? Hide and seek! It was randomly drawn who gets to hide and who gets to seek. Ah but if you find someone you have to go on a date with them! How fun~.

13. Ahhh! An extremely bad thunderstorm cut the power off! It wasn't even suppose to rain.... stupid weather-lady!

14. WHAT?!?! You had to stay afterschool for whatever reason and now you're locked in! Do you run into the others that got locked in or are you stuck in this place not knowing you could?

15. Well, well, well, someone pulled the fire alarm and guess who happened to be around when it happened? All of you guys did! So now you're stuck in detention until someone mans up and confesses.

16. The school decided to set up a paintball war! Do you get hit or do you win the entire game?! Well it doesn't matter, it's just for fun.

17. Whoo! You get to watch movies, outdoors at that! Yet another school event though, so try to keep the mushy mushy out of here. OH! And guess what? It won't be decided what movies until that night! Why? Because the genre to both movies is randomly decided of course~!

18. Oh? OhHH??? NO! SHUSH, zombies are everywhere... are you going to survive with your love or perish dramatically??

19. Guess what! If you don't dress accordingly to a specific theme for an entire week! What'll happen if you don't? Who knows~

20. One second you were happily playing on your phone or computer, the next you're waking up in some mansion and... eh? Why do you look like a prince/ss? Why is there NO way out of the mansion? WHAT THE HECK!

21. Wait? Who are you? Ah... I don't get it... why's everyone wearing a mask and using a different name? EH? SOMEONE DIED? Now all of the characters have to figure out who's the killer? Well it's all random... how are they suppose to know? Oh well get to it!

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100