Welcome to Gaia! ::

Glee: Klaine
Kurt Hummel (wearegliding5683) x Blaine Anderson (XxKissMeInTheDarkxX)

User Image

A private 1x1. Feel free to follow along, but please no posting. Thank you.
User Image
XXXXXXXX BlainexxAnderson-Hummel

------------------------------------------------------------
I will go down to the last round
I'll be your strength to find you
when you get lost in the crowd
So I'll stand up tall, if by chance I fall
Then I'll go down as a casualty of love

User Image

Anyone from high school could probably promise that this was not what Blaine Anderson would be doing after college. Yet, there he was sitting in a cubical, typing away at the computer while listening to someone talking to him through a little speaker that was pressed against his ear with a little receiver next to his mouth. It wasn’t the prime situation that anyone would want to be, but on the plus side he was still able to see the New York skyline from where he was seated. It was something that he would usually look at while someone was yelling at him when something wasn’t going their way. His eyes were actually focused on traffic as he waited for his exit to come up. That famous skyline was positioned behind him as he was making his drive back to the house. It wasn’t that interesting, but having the radio on made it better for him. His hands were tapping away at the top of the steering wheel as his head was bobbing to the beat. This wasn’t something that was rare for the teenager. Instead, it was rare that he wasn’t singing to the song. The latest hits were playing and it oddly made him reminiscent of being with the Warblers all those years ago. How many had it been? Six, seven? It was disappointing that none of them had kept contact. Everything had lowered down to the yearly holiday letter. It hadn’t been a long time since he had seen anyone face to face. Though, maybe they would see a few people in the coming years at the ten year reunion. If they would even bother to travel back to Ohio, who knows what would happen. Blaine’s eyes glanced towards the ring on his left ring finger before a slight smile formed on his lips and he was finally able to turn onto a road that wasn’t as congested.

Not too long later, the small silver car was pulling up into a rather nice home for two semi-newlyweds. Sure it was drawing close to a year, but they were both a few years out of college, and they still managed to have a two story house in a nice area of the suburb. The garage opened and Blaine moved and turned off his car and getting out easily as the other car wasn’t there yet. Blaine had somehow managed to make it home before Kurt did. This was a rare day; maybe practice was going on overtime. Blaine moved and went to the back seat and pulled out the hanger that was keeping his jacket from getting wrinkled before closing the garage door and walking into the house. His shoes were taken off before his padded feet made their way up the stairs and into the master bedroom. A soft sigh came from the man as he moved and put the shoes away before pulling out some jeans and a t-shirt to change into after showering. He would be heading to the gym tomorrow, but there were still the products in his hair that he wanted to get out and the fact that he had a gig to play in a few days. There wasn’t as much gel as there had been in high school, but there was still some stuff in there to keep the curls manageable. But as for the gig, he would need to be practicing to make sure that he had the songs down while performing. He would also have to practice whichever instruments he would be using for the performance, most likely just the guitar though.

Just after he had finished changing and was rubbing his curly hair dry, being careful to not accidentally hit anything off of the counter as he did so, the ring of the doorbell came through the house. Blaine moved and put the towel away before dropping his dirty clothes in the hamper to wash later as he made his way out of the room and eventually to the door. He didn’t think that Kurt wouldn’t be able to open the garage door since the control should be in the car, but it would be weird for anyone besides one of their neighbors to come over. Many of the neighbors should be away with what their children were doing or were still making their way out of the hell that was called rush hour traffic. Blaine sighed and unlocked the door and let it swing in stepping to the side as he did so the door wouldn’t run into him. There was a smile on his face as he expected to see either Kurt or a neighbor. Though, as he was soon face to face with a petite female that he hadn’t seen since the marriage, Blaine just stared unsure of what to do the smile forming into a slightly shocked face. “Rachel?” He finally mumbled out slightly shocked that the Broadway almost starlet was standing in front of him. What would she be doing here? It had been a long time since they had even spoken to each other. Mainly it was Kurt and Rachel speaking to each other, but even Blaine had noticed that the calls had been coming in smaller and smaller amounts.

“Blaine? Can I come in; I need to ask a huge favor.” Where was the usual diva like attitude? Had understudying actually changed her? Blaine just nodded and stepped to the side. “Take off your shoes, please.” Blaine stated as he noticed that the woman was wearing flats rather than her usual heals to make up for the height difference she had with the rest of the people she surrounded herself with, though he could understand why she would be wearing heals. He, himself, as many seemed to have liked to point out during high school, had a problem with his own height. As soon as this was done, Blaine moved and closed the door leading Rachel to the living room so they could sit and talk. “I actually need Kurt to be here as well. I want both of you to hear it at the same time.” She said, and Blaine just nodded sitting down in the love seat across from the chair that Rachel had chosen. Blaine was still slightly lost at what was going on. He was also noticing the slight awkward air that was swirling around the two of them. After a while, the two were just making small talk waiting for Kurt to get home.

ooc:: Here you go! I hope it's okay.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Kurt Hummel

█████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████ █████████

After not making it into any of his dream schools, Kurt Hummel had to settle for less. Little did he know, less was exactly what he wanted with his life. He had gone to college and majored in theatre education. Even after college the world seemed to kick him while he was down. He had applied at various high schools and even middle schools, but most schools were getting rid of the arts or already had a teacher. No one was looking for someone with his qualifications. He had almost given up, but when a local theatre was asking for someone to direct plays and classes for the neighborhood, Kurt applied there within minutes. It was close to his house, which he shared with his loving husband. They had almost been married for a year, and life seemed to be going well for both of them. Kurt was upset when Blaine decided to accept a job in an office, but he didn't stop him for taking the job. Both of their families, although Blaine's a bit more, had been helping them survive outside of New York. Kurt took on more hours since Blaine was already making more money than he was able to bring into the house. Kurt felt guilty for having a job that he enjoyed compared to Blaine's office job, but he wasn't sure if he should or how he would approach his husband about his career.

Practice had gone later than he was expecting. They were working on a play called, "Dogface." Kurt had never pictured himself directing such a serious piece, but he loved working with the teenagers. Most were going through the same difficulties that Kurt had growing up. The show would take place in just a few weeks, and he was excited for the kids. It was mid-summer in New York and everything that he pictured for his first summer working. The rush hours were painful to get through, and it was hard to get anywhere. The students were always out and about, but he knew back streets to use and maneuver around New York with. Just as he was doing now, trying to make his way home from work. He had wanted to have a playful night in with his husband, but he wasn't sure what they had at the house. Making another trip out to a store would put them into a mundane mood. He considered stopping by the store before heading home, but whenever he did that he just bought everything they already had and nothing that they needed.

When he finally pulled down his street, he pressed the garage door opener in his car. Turning the small blue Honda Civic into the driveway and then into the garage, he parked and unbuckled himself. Opening the door he stepped out of the car and walked up to the door. closing the garage door as he stepped into the house. His shoes were the first thing that came off as he walked into the house. Hearing noise in the living room, he assumed that Blaine was sitting on the couch or love seat relaxing after work. "So, today we were trying to make it through everything, but Lucas, oh dear Lucas, continued to forget his lines. We have worked with him for hours trying to get him to memorize those things. He only has, what, twenty of them in the enti-" Kurt glanced up to realize who all was sitting in his living. His husband, as he was expecting was sitting in the love seat, but there was also someone else turned around smiling at the male. "Rachel Berry?" Kurt let out in an astonished gasp. He hadn't seen her since the wedding and had only received a Christmas card from the girl.

She looked as nervous as he felt surprised. He stopped himself before he went on about how she didn't keep in contact with him. He knew he was also at fault, and he couldn't blame her. He was hearing Rachel Berry this, Rachel Berry that, wherever he went. She was rising to the top, just as everyone knew she would. So seeing her inside of his house, he was in shock. It took him a moment to snap back into reality, before seeing that they were sitting in the living room with nothing to drink. "Blaine, I'm disappointed in you, why didn't you offer the guest something to drink?" Kurt made his way to the kitchen and pulled out a pitcher of water. "It's fine Kurt, I don't need anything," Rachel explained, but Kurt ignored her comment. Pouring three glasses full as he walked back into the living room, handing one to Rachel and taking the other to where his husband sat. Handing one glass to Blaine, he sat down, taking a sip before placing the glass on the coffee table in front of him. "So, Rachel what are you doing here?" He questioned suspiciously.

"Well, like I was saying to Blaine before you came, I need you to do something for me. It's really important." Kurt glanced at the girl, "Well you know if you ever need my help on Broad-" Kurt started before realizing that Rachel was being serious. "Rachel, what's going on?" He asked simply. "I didn't mean for this to happen. It's not something I was expecting. I don't want to be a bother to either of you. It's just, I can't let this get out. You're the only people in New York that I can trust." Rachel looked as though she was about to cry, and Kurt felt as though she wasn't just being dramatic. "I did something stupid. It was a complete accident, and you have to swear not to tell anyone about this." Kurt nodded towards the girl. He wrapped his husband's hand into his own. "Finn and I, we have been in an on and off relationship," somethings never changed. "But this time, we did some things without using our brains, and I," she stopped herself. Kurt glanced at Blaine before leaning forward. "Listen, Rachel, we want to help you, but you have to tell us what's going on." Rachel looked up to the two males before simply stating. "I'm five months pregnant."

THEY SAY IT'S WHAT YOU M A K E,
I SAY IT'S UP TO F A T E.
User Image

User Image

The hazel eyes moved away from the starlet as he heard the garage door opened. The two of them went into silence for a moment as they waited for Kurt to come into the room. Rachel seemed to be nervously twiddling her hair and Blaine just adjusted crossing his legs as he leaned back into the love seat. The brunette moved and looked over to the door, a small smile forming on his lips as he watched his husband walk into the room and start to talk about one of his students. Oh, Lucas. That boy just seemed to not be cut out for the theater, but he could survive if he tried hard enough. Blaine’s smile faded however as Kurt finally saw that Rachel was sitting in the seat across from him. He stayed silent until he was chided by Kurt. “I'm sorry, it’s escaped my attention.” It wasn’t every day that someone who he went to high school with came up to his front door and asked to come in. Besides Kurt, but he was most definitely and exception! A wonderful exception at that!

Taking the drink, Blaine smiled up at Kurt. “Thank you.” He said softly before taking a sip of the water and setting town on the table after Kurt did the same thing with his drink. His hands then moved and slipped to his lap and gently clasped his hands together as he listened to Rachel start to talk. He glanced over towards Kurt and just smiled hearing what the other male was saying, before looking back towards Rachel and letting the smile fade as he saw how serious she seemed to look. He honestly had wished that Kurt had been able to fulfill his dreams. Though, it seemed like he was doing perfectly fine with working at the community center though. Blaine’s attention return to Rachel as the woman began to speak. He listened silently. What in the world could Rachel possibly be talking about? He didn’t know why she would come to them after just holiday letters and a wedding. However, as they were asked to keep the secret to themselves, Blaine nodded as well and laced his fingers with Kurt’s after he saw how sad Rachel looked. Blaine moved and gently scooted himself closer to Kurt so there wouldn’t be such a gap between the two of them. Hearing how Finn and her were having an on and off again relationship made Blaine slightly surprised because the two of them had seem pretty strong during high school. Seriously there were even some wedding attempts. Though there had been news going around how their relationship wasn’t going as well as they had been according to the tabloids; but everyone knew to not believe almost everything those people said. Guess that was just a downfall of rising up on the list.

Noticing that Kurt glanced over towards him, Blaine looked back over before his gaze returned to Rachel. Though, as he heard what had happened, Blaine’s face fell into one of shock. He gently squeezed Kurt’s hand before speaking. “Rachel, you know that we want to help you, but someone is going to find out. I mean, what about the doctors? You have to make sure that both you and that baby are safe. Or, what about people noticing your absence from the stage?” Blaine said. That was honestly his real worry, the baby and Rachel being safe, other than the curiosity of why she would have come there instead of maybe going to her publicist or something that might make a little more sense. However, seeing the little smile that formed on Rachel’s face in response to his questions reminded him of the smile that she always seemed to have in Kurt’s old stories.

“I actually have that all planned out!” She stated before going into her idea of how she could live there with them until the baby was born and then they could adopt the baby. Then she would still visit, and help pay for taking care of the baby. Okay, they weren’t rich, but they could take care of a child. Blaine took a breath before glancing over at Kurt to see what the other’s opinion on the situation was. He personally wouldn’t mind having the woman stick around or adopting a baby. Blaine had been thinking about a child, but he hadn’t really brought it up to Kurt since they hadn’t been married for a year yet. Things shouldn’t go too fast since they would have the rest of their lives with each other; or so Blaine hoped. Blaine also noticed the irony of the situation that they were in. it seemed that it was very similar to the situation that Rachel had been in while growing up.

ooc::

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Kurt Hummel

When the words finally escaped Rachel’s mouth, Kurt understood why it took her so long to say them. He sat in shock staring at the girl with wide eyes, until he felt Blaine’s hand squeeze his own. Glancing towards the male, Kurt allowed him to speak to Rachel. Kurt still didn’t know what to say to the female. His husband told her that they did want to help, but there was no way that they would be able to do this without someone noticing. There were plenty of places to be spotted, and not many ways to hide things such as being pregnant, but, as expected from Rachel, she already had a plan for the child.

It seemed as though she had the child’s whole life planned out and ready. It all depended on the yes or no from Kurt and Blaine. Kurt didn’t see this happening, and wasn’t ready for this all at once. He had planned to come home and spend a quiet evening with his husband before getting up and going to another practice in the morning, but now Blaine was looking at him, with eyes that didn’t seem to find the female’s idea outrageous. Almost as though Blaine was looking for approval from the male, “Rachel, you can’t just spring this on us.” He tried to explain.

Well I have thought it all through, and everything will be fine. I even stopped by your house the other night to make sure you weren’t living in one of those dingy apartments you always hear about.” Kurt probably should have taken offense to her statement, but he had been best friends with her throughout high school, he knew it was just the way she talked. Kurt was still in disbelief at this thought. He had always assumed that he would adopt a child, but he had planned it being when he was in his thirties and truly settled down. “You know, you could have just come to the door and knocked. It’s not like we wouldn’t have let you in.” Kurt couldn’t believe that he was actually starting to sound like he was agreeing to her plan. “Rachel, Blaine and I haven’t even been married for a year yet.

Yet again, Rachel smiled, “Well, the baby isn’t due for another four months. I was thinking that I could have an architect hired and we could get working on building a nursery for the baby. Then of course there are all of the painters and the designers.” Rachel went on about how they still had so much to do and four months was sounding less than she had thought it had before. Kurt was still in shock from hearing all of this. He opened his mouth twice, but quickly shut it. There was nothing more for him to say. He couldn’t just kick his high school friend out of the house, but he needed some time to think about all of this. “Rachel, do you have somewhere you can go tonight? I mean, you can’t just expect me to hear this plan of yours and accept it instantly. Just give us some time to talk this through, we’ll get back to you by the end of the week.

Rachel looked even more nervous than she had before. She was twirling her hair with one hand and messing with the bottom of her dress with the other. “Well, that’s the thing; my plan was for me to stay here.” Kurt wasn’t sure the female’s living situation, and from what he was getting out of her, she had probably been living with Finn and had nowhere to go for the time being. Kurt looked to Blaine, “I’ll show her to the guest room, and then we can talk.” Kurt explained to his husband.

Rachel ran out to her car, bringing back a suitcase, and followed Kurt up the stairs. There was one guest room in the house, across from their office. Kurt showed her the room and bathroom that was at the end of the hall. It would be all hers for the time being, seeing as Kurt and Blaine had their own bathroom connected to the master bedroom. Before heading back downstairs Kurt asked, “Have you had anything to eat today?” Rachel shook her head, while giving him eyes that pleaded. He didn’t comment on her begging, just nodded and headed back down.

Finding Blaine he started with, “We’re going to be eating vegan tonight.” Rachel was one of the only vegans that Kurt had known, and since they were best friends, he learned what they ate and how fussy they were. He then stopped himself to think about what the female had told them and what she was asking of them. “What do you think about her plan?” He asked his husband, before walking to the fridge and searching for something he could make for dinner.

User Image

User Image

As Blaine continued to look at Kurt waiting to hear what he would say, he noticed how the other seemed shocked at the information. Anyone would be, but Blaine understood why Rachel seemed to have come here. It was almost impossible for a gay couple to adopt a child without the mother allowing them to adopt the child. There had been reports in the news about how a child from a state that didn’t allow gays to adopt as a couple wouldn’t allow two men from New York to adopt the child as fathers, instead of a father and a man who had no legal right to the child. If they were ever going to adopt a child this would be the time to do it, and they would both be able to parent the child and allow Rachel to still have a foot in the baby’s life. It wasn’t a prime situation, but it would work if they would go along with the idea. Hopefully Rachel wouldn’t try to take over. Blaine’s eyes went over towards Rachel as Kurt started to speak about her ideas. He listened to what everyone had to say staying quiet as he just took in everything, though he did nod as Kurt stated that Rachel’s spying was useless. Blaine’s other hand moved and gently rubbed Kurt’s forearm as they sat next to each other.

“Or the basement could be the office, and the office can be made into the baby’s room.” Blaine mumbled softly hearing Rachel’s idea with bringing a contractor. The contractor could finish the basement and they could do most of the stuff with the office that was right next door to their master room. It would be safer that way since the spare room was going to have to stay as a spare for family or friends that would be stopping by. However, Blaine glanced towards Kurt seeing that the other was still unsure about this whole situation. They would have to discuss this while they weren’t under the pressure of Rachel’s eyes. That woman knew how to persuade anyone into doing what she wanted them to do, he knew that and he knew that if they didn’t speak about the situation alone they may agree to too much too quickly. But Blaine did want a baby.

When Rachel was invited to stay for the rest of the pregnancy, Blaine looked over towards Kurt and nodded before letting go of his husband’s hand so they could get Rachel settled. As the two were upstairs, Blaine stood and took the water back to the kitchen and placed it back into the refrigerator along with Rachel’s glass. He left his own and Kurt’s on the coasters in the living room for the time being. After going back to the living room to grab the other glasses, Blaine followed Kurt into the kitchen. “Oh, okay.” He merely said hearing about how their dinner plans had changed as he set the glasses onto the counter. The curly haired man moved and leaned against the counter as he watched Kurt look through the fridge for a moment. Blaine moved and walked up behind Kurt and wrapped his arms around the other’s waist as he leaned his head against the other’s shoulder blade for a moment. “I think it’s a good idea.” He said softly before letting go of Kurt and kissing his neck gently before going to lean on the freezer. “You’ve told me how Rachel missed not having that connection with her mother, and we both know how hard it is for both of us to have an adopted child without some mess being involved. We could have a baby, Kurt.”

Blaine then sighed, “I mean, she has gone a little overboard with planning the whole thing out already, but we could keep damage control. I also think that she doesn’t recognize that someone is going to recognize her if she goes to the hospital.” Blaine said explaining his logic. Someone was going to find out, and Rachel hopefully would want her baby to be as healthy as possible. “What do you think though?” He then asked as he looked towards the other’s eyes waiting for a response. It was at this time that Blaine realized that they should sleep on the idea for a night before making any real decision, he was glad that Kurt had given them a week. Of course having a child was going to be completely different then it would be compared to there just being the two of them in the house, and it was quick, but they had the opportunity and they should take it.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Kurt Hummel

Kurt enjoyed the random affection from his husband as he looked through the refrigerator. Pulling out a head of lettuce and some other vegetables, he looked to the other male. “Yes, I know what I said. It’s not like I don’t want to have a child. I have always wanted to have a child. It’s just, this can’t be a spur of the moment thing. We can’t accept to keep her child and raise them, if we’re not ready to be parents.” Kurt explained before opening bag he had put it in when he bought it. Finding a lettuce knife, he chopped off the butt of the lettuce and tossed it in the trash. Walking to the sink he turned back to his husband, while allowing cold water to spill over the vegetable in his hand. “Let’s not jump into this too fast. We have a week to decide, and there’s no rush for this, right? She did say she’s not due for another four months, we’ll have time to think.” Kurt didn’t want to upset Blaine, but he worried about their consequences if they just jumped on board. Taking the lettuce back to the cutting board, he found some pasta in the cupboard and started a pot of water to boil. He had turned his attention to the food once more, but his head was still in baby land. It was hard to get away from the idea when he had the pressure to answer by two people. “Besides, who is going to take care of the baby? Rachel will be back on the stage shortly after the birth, and we both have jobs. I would like to stop asking your family for money, but if one of us quits we’ll have no choice. Unless we move back to Lima, which I’m not doing, by the way,” Kurt went on. He felt as though the Anderson family thought that Kurt wasn’t good enough for Blaine at times. Not that they had done much to give him that impression, but the thought of constantly needing money from them, well it made him question his talents and abilities.

Kurt returned to the lettuce back to the chopping board, and broke them into smaller pieces, and tossing them into a salad bowl. Taking the cherry tomatoes, he threw them into the lettuce and found some cucumbers to slice. “I mean, don’t get me wrong Blaine, I want to have a family with you, but do you think that it’s the right time? And, not to mention the right people. Not that I don’t love my stepbrother, but compared to you and I, his voice is not going to get the solos. Then again, I guess the child could catch onto Rachel’s genes, but it’s all luck and chance here.” Kurt finished tossing the salad and turned to his husband. “We have nothing else vegan in this house other than salad and pasta. We’re going to have to start buying something that she can eat and doesn’t taste disgusting.” Kurt had never been a huge fan of veganism. He appreciated animals, but the other options were not something that he wanted to take. Throwing the pasta into the water, he gave it a stir before turning to Blaine. “Will you go get Rachel? Dinner will be ready shortly,” Kurt asked before walking to another cupboard to get plates down. Grabbing two, like usual, he had to remind himself to get another one for their guest. Placing them around the table, he grabbed the salad and placed it in the middle of the table.

The pasta was done after a number of minutes, and Kurt took it out of the water. After straining it, he placed it in a serving bowl and found some pasta sauce. Putting the red sauce into a bowl, he took both bowls out onto the table. Taking the water off of the counter, he placed them in Kurt and Blaine’s usual spots, before getting the last one from the refrigerator and putting it on the last open spot. Kurt washed his hands before sitting down at the table. Rachel was the first down to dinner. She smiled at her high school friend, and he returned the smile. Sitting, she turned to look him in the eye. “Kurt, thank you so much for allowing me to stay here. You don’t know how much this means to me, and I hope that you think about possibly adopting the child.” Kurt nodded towards the girl, and plastered a smile on his face. He hadn’t planned on her coming, but he wasn’t able to just kick her out. The adoption was still up in the air, but he knew what she was thinking. What she wanted him to do, and what it seemed Blaine wanted him to do. He just wasn’t sure if he was ready.

User Image

User Image

As Kurt continued to move around a prepare dinner, Blaine moved and leaned against the counter as he listened to what Kurt had to say about adopting the child. The adult just nodded in response to Kurt explanation. “I understand where you are coming from, and I will wait for you to come to your conclusion.” Kurt said before nodded to show that he was being honest with what he was saying. He did want a child with Kurt, but his husband was making valid points about adopting the child, and if they were going to adopt a child they both needed to be on the same page and agreeing with almost everything. Blaine wanted to suggest parenting classes, but then those cost money. Maybe they could borrow books from the library, or something if that was the reason why Kurt wasn’t sure about adopting the child. The hazel eyes watched as Kurt started to make the salad. Blaine moved and crossed his arms to get into a comfortable position as he watched the other. He was going to offer to help, but it seemed like it was a one person job. “I would never ask you to move back to Lima, Kurt.” Blaine stated seriously as he looked at Kurt before letting his expression soften. “But… I do have that vacation leave. Stay during the day and get a few more jobs at the clubs and things to bring in a little extra. You can also start performing again aside from teaching and directing; if you wanted to.” Blaine said as Kurt brought up who would watch the baby. It seemed like a logical idea, sure he would eventually run out of vacation leave, but by then maybe they would have a little extra money in the bank and they could hire a baby sitter or something. If it was supposed to happen, it would.

“I wasn’t thinking that, it’s a big decision. I understand that.” Blaine said as he looked at Kurt for a moment. Though he couldn’t understand why Kurt was talking about singing when they were actually considering a life. Though, Blaine commented on the other’s statement just to humor Kurt. “I think Rachel’s genes will take over.” He mumbled softly still slightly disagreeing with Kurt’s logic. He would be more focused on how the baby’s life would be different living with them compared to an orphanage or foster home or something. For some reason his mind was taking him to Annie. As Kurt turned towards him, Blaine’s back straightened slightly as his eyes moved back to look into the other’s, he had previously been looking down towards the floor, before shrugging and nodding. Well there would be some more cash going away to feeding two people. “Maybe we can go to a buffet when she gets farther along or something…” He mumbled almost sarcastically. He knew that she wouldn’t be able to do that because of how she wanted to keep the pregnancy under the radar.

Hearing Kurt tell him to head upstairs and get Rachel, Blaine nodded and pushed off of the counter as he walked away from the kitchen. The brunette glanced around quietly for a moment before knocking on Rachel’s door. He saw the woman poke her head out and smile at him almost excitedly. “Dinner’s almost ready.” He said smiling towards her before stepping towards the bathroom across the hall to wash his hands prior to returning down the stairs. He sighed and glanced up towards himself in the mirror for a moment. What were they going to do? He knew that this was what he wanted, but Kurt didn’t seem all too excited about it. Blaine knew that they would have to recognize what they would do to take care of the child, if they chose to adopt him or her, but still. It was an exciting though, and one that Blaine just couldn’t get out of his head. The brunette walked into the dining area right after Rachel had finished what she had to say. He walked towards the chair and sat down as well. He had a feeling that this dinner was going to be slightly awkward. Blaine knew Kurt’s aspirations to be on Broadway, and he didn’t want to go and ask Rachel about her life on the stage. That would be a total jerk move and to his husband? No, that wouldn’t happen.

But then a thought hit him making his eyes stair down at the food for a moment. Kurt’s step-brother was Finn… Finn was the father of Rachel’s child… Finn was ‘family’, does Finn know about Rachel’s pregnancy. Blaine didn’t think so, but what if Finn were to find out? There was a sticky situation waiting to happen. The thought just made Blaine sigh at the thought. He moved and noticed that Rachel was already eating and took the hint that he could eat also.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Kurt Anderson-Hummel

The meal was almost silent as they ate. The only thing that was said was Rachel complimenting the meal. Once they finished Kurt picked up the dishes and walked to the kitchen. “Blaine, do you mind putting away the extra food?” There was a little bit of salad and pasta left. Kurt was hoping that Rachel would be willing to eat leftovers for lunch the next day while the two men were at work. Once he had rinsed off the dishes and placed them into the dishwasher, he turned to his husband and guest. “So, how about if we watch a movie?” Kurt suggested. Rachel nodded at the idea, as she moved back into the living room. Kurt smiled to his husband, before placing a kiss on his lips. He took Blaine’s hand and walked with him into the living room. Rachel was already digging around in their case of dvds, looking for something to watch. She stopped at one, and pulled it from its place. Smiling up to the two of them, she held up “West Side Story”, “For old time sakes?” Kurt took the movie from her and turned on the television and dvd player. Placing the disk in the drive, he took a seat next to his husband. He then picked up the remote and turned it to the video link. Within minutes, they were watching West Side Story.

Kurt hadn’t thought about the musical since he had been in high school. He had wanted with all of his heart to play Tony his senior year, but he knew deep down that he wasn’t exactly what people expected Tony to be like. He trusted himself to be able to act like as he was expected, but people wanted to see someone like Blaine as the lead. This was exactly what they got from the play. In the end, Kurt survived not playing the lead, and Blaine had been a perfect Tony. Besides, he couldn’t complain, the musical that year had led to their first time. Watching the film start, Tony and Maria ran around their town singing and dancing. There were fight scenes, and deaths, things that fit the interest of more than just one person. Watching the movie reminded Kurt of what he had left behind. Yes, he loved to help the students with their performances, but being on stage, feeling that rush, there was just something different about it. He couldn’t allow his mind to drag on it for too long. He couldn’t stop himself from having dreams, but there was a time and place for them. He had grown out of most of them; they were too far away for him. Pulling away from the movie for a minute, his eyes landed on Rachel, who was sitting where she had earlier that day. She seemed to be entranced by the movie. As though, she had never seen the movie before. Perhaps, she had just caught something she had never realized before.

The movie was over before they knew it, and Kurt turned off the dvd player and television. Rachel seemed exhausted, it seemed like the events of the day had taken all of the energy from her as well. However, Kurt felt as though she hadn’t done more, that he knew of, than Blaine or himself. “So, I guess it’s time for bed tonight. We both work tomorrow, right?” He asked Blaine before standing up and walking towards his bedroom. Rachel followed him up the stairs. She went on about their high school years and how much she loved the musical. Kurt smiled and gave her a hug before leaving into his own room. Changing into his pajamas, he turned towards Blaine when he walked into the room. Walking into the bathroom, he brushed his teeth. He used to have a whole routine before bed, but once he began to work he never had time for everything. Getting into bed, he waited until Blaine was lying next to him, and leaned over to kiss him. “Good night,” he whispered as he closed his eyes.

Kurt stirred as he heard the alarm playing one of the top forty songs on the radio. Pulling himself out of bed, he turned to Blaine, lightly tapping his shoulder. “Up honey, we still have Rachel in the house. You get to make breakfast today.” Kurt did have a morning routine and he didn’t like falling off of his routine in the morning. Walking into the bathroom he pulled off his pajamas and stepped into the shower, shortly after showering, he wrapped a towel around himself and dried his hair. Taking out moisturizer he lightly rubbed it onto his face, and powdered a small amount of foundation to cover and odd spots. Dressing, he put on a pair of dress pants, a white button, black skinny tie, and a black vest. Finding a pair of socks laying around, he pulled them on and found the correct shoes to go with his outfit. Walking downstairs placed the shoes he had picked out by the door, he was finally ready for the day to begin.

User Image

User Image

Their dinner was slightly awkward, usually Kurt and Blaine would be speaking about their day with each other, but today Blaine just didn’t know what to talk about. He wasn’t sure if he should act like Rachel wasn’t there (which would be as rude as rude could get!) but he didn’t want to make it seem like he was completely ignoring Kurt and trying to make Rachel feel included. So, instead, he just stayed quiet and looked at his food as he ate his food. Blaine moved and looked up at Kurt as soon as they finished. “Yes, of course.” He said standing up from his chair and moving to go to the kitchen. While in the room he grabbed two containers and spooned the food into them before placing the lid onto them and getting them into the refrigerator. Blaine was about to aid the other, but the dishes were already put away into the dishwasher. The adult smiled towards his husband before feeling the kiss being pressed against his lips. He reciprocated for a second or two before pulling away and looking over towards Rachel. When the group migrated towards the living room, Blaine just followed gently holding onto Kurt’s hand and took a seat in his usual spot as he waited to see where everyone else would go.

Watching the movie, Blaine didn’t really pay attention in the beginning. It had been a long time since he had ever thought about the musical, many other things were occupying his attention now. However, he took this opportunity to really let himself get pulled into the movie even though he knew the whole thing from beginning to end. It was letting his mind focus on something other than his work, and the possibility of having a baby in the house, and Rachel, and wanting to sing, and this and that going back to something else. It was just almost too much for him. Then also the fact that Kurt wasn’t instantly jumping on the bandwagon. He knew Kurt was independent, but he thought that Kurt did want to have a child even though it was too soon in Kurt’s opinion… there he was going off on it again. Blaine sighed softly as his attention returned to the movie that was playing, and thankfully it didn’t drift off onto something else for the rest of the movie.

As the movie drew to an end, Blaine stood and took out the DVD and started to put things away. He looked up as Kurt asked him a question and nodded in response. Work was tomorrow and he honestly wasn’t looking forward to the traffic or the job in general. He knew for a long time, ever since he had applied for the job, that he didn’t want it and was only doing it to allow them to be stable since his father was getting slightly annoyed with the constant ‘hey, a little help with our mortgage payment?’ or the little questions for helping buy food, not to mention that they aided them with buying this place. Though, Blaine would have been perfectly happy with a one bedroom apartment in downtown New York, but he could live with seeing the skyline from their house. That was also the reason that his parents had intervened, they wanted a place to come and visit during the summer and little old Lima, Ohio wasn’t as interesting as it usually was. It just annoyed him that he wasn’t able to sing as much as he wanted to. He wanted to be performing, not answering calls day in and day out. When the front room was finally shut down for the night, Blaine moved and flipped on the front lights before heading up the stairs after Kurt and Rachel.

Blaine glanced up from the floor as he walked into the room and saw Kurt looking over towards him. A slight smile appeared on his lips as he walked over towards the dresser and pulled out his pajamas and changed as well before folding up the jeans he had been wearing, he had only worn them around the house and they weren’t dirty, before tossing his other shirt into the hamper and went into the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. He then made his way into the bed where he let his head fall back into the plush pillow and leaned over to turn off the light. He felt Kurt’s kiss and looked over towards him in the dark. “Night.” He said gently before letting his hazel eyes stair into the darkness. Sleep wouldn’t be coming easy to him tonight.

When the alarm went off Blaine didn’t move. He was still asleep. Only did Kurt’s tapping wake him up. He grumbled slightly hearing the other and just nodded. Yawning, Blaine got out of the bed and started to make his way downstairs to get the coffee brewing and figure out what he could make for a vegan in the house. If Rachel came down the stairs, she would probably run back upstairs looking for Kurt because Blaine did not look good right now. His usually tamed hair was in a completely afro mess, curls going every which way and circles were still around his eyes. His mood wasn’t that bad, but he looked scary, even he would admit that to himself if he glanced in a mirror. He wasn’t a morning person since after college. Finally, Blaine pulled out some fruit and just started to cut it up before putting it into a large bowl and grabbing some plain yogurt and pouring some on top. Fresh fruit salad would never hurt anyone. Sure, he would have made pancakes or waffles or something much more extravagant that was delicious but made purely out of animal products (an omelet) but he couldn’t do that! Rachel would have a fit.

Blaine moved and put the breakfast away into the refrigerator to get cold once more. He walked into the bedroom right after he heard the water turn off. He glanced towards the closed door before grabbing his own clothes. He dressed in his own dress pants a white button up shirt and grabbing a blue bow tie as he went. He still had his collection, but they weren’t as present as they had been in high school. Usually they were for a special occasion or if he felt like wearing one to work. He waited for Kurt to get done in the bathroom, so he returned to the kitchen to get some coffee and finish the breakfast for everyone. His hair was still a mess, and he needed to finish his morning routine. Rachel soon walked down the stairs surprisingly not looking any better than he did. It made Blaine smile slightly seeing this. He moved and poured her some coffee before pouring his own cup and one for Kurt as well before fixing the coffee the way his husband liked it, he then moved and did his own. Blaine looked towards the door as he heard something, shoes, being set down. “I have your coffee. There’s breakfast, and here’s some granola to put on top.” He said as he held out Kurt’s coffee for him and a bag of granola for whoever decided to take it.

The adult smiled at him before looking over towards a half asleep Rachel. He then kissed his husband’s cheek before taking a sip of his own coffee and quickly running upstairs to get ready. It only took a few moments and soon he was downstairs once more holding onto a pair of shoes, where he set next to Kurt’s before grabbing his own breakfast and walking over to the table to begin eating.

The traffic to work sucked, the day sucked, the people who called were all in a bad mood, and so far the only thing good about his morning was his goodbye kiss in the morning and singing in his car right now waiting to get through nighttime rush hour traffic. Soon, he pulled into the garage and got out of the, it was similar to what had happened yesterday. He got into the house, went upstairs, showered and got into something comfortable, went downstairs and got himself something to drink, then finally saw Rachel make her way from out of her room looking for more food.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Kurt Anderson-Hummel

Kurt loved that his husband knew what he wanted in the mornings. Kurt had never been much of a morning person, and he hated when people around him were clueless in the morning. Rachel was sitting at the table, looking as much of a mess as Blaine’s hair did before product. Kurt loved the way that Blaine looked no matter how his hair was styled, but he knew that people found it weird that he had such big, curly hair. Kurt took the cup out of Blaine’s hand as well as the granola. He set both things on the table before grabbing a bowl for himself. When he was finally settled in the seat he turned to Rachel, “I thought you used to be a morning person.” She did not look like she wanted to be up at this hour in the morning. Kurt didn’t want to seem nosy, but she had always been the first one up when they spent nights together at her house, usually with Mercedes Jones. They would have nights where they would stay up and talk, or watch a movie and dream about their futures. One conversation had been able Blaine, the day before Valentine’s Day during their junior year. It was before the two had begun to date and Kurt was confused on the signs that Blaine was giving him. Kurt assumed that the other male was as in love with him as he was to Blaine.

Try to get pregnant and then you won’t be a morning person.” Not that Kurt was one already. That and he would never experience what Rachel was going through. However, taking care of the child once it was born seemed to be as difficult as Rachel made being pregnant sound. Not that he would ever tell the female what he was thinking at that moment. Instead, he finished his breakfast and coffee before getting up to leave. He kissed his husband and said his farewell to the female before stepping into the garage and getting into the car. Pulling away from the house, for the first time since he moved in with Blaine, he felt as though work would be good time away from the mess in his head. He never thought that going home would cause him stress or frustration, but that was before Rachel appeared on their doorstep.

Work was just as he expected, Lucas still didn’t have his lines down, so Kurt spent some time going over them with just Lucas. The boy was beginning to get discouraged because of how long it was taking him to memorize the lines. Kurt had to tell the boy that the effort he put into getting the lines in his head was admirable. He told Lucas that he was one of the most dedicated teenagers in the play. Lucas seemed to cheer up when the directed told him this. The rest of the day went smoother and Lucas was able to get a few lines to stick. Kurt was glad to see that some things were beginning to come together. When it was time to leave work, Kurt realized he would be going back to the house that was having somewhat of disagreements at the time. Not only that, but he would have to stop by the store and pick something up for dinner. He still wasn’t great with vegan food, but he would try to find some sort of cook book with vegan food in it.

Getting into his car, he pulled away from work and went directly to the store. He got out of work at a decent time, but he knew he wouldn’t be home before his husband. Getting out of the car he made his way into the store, stopping down aisles he wasn’t used to in order to get things all three could eat. Kurt had been a fussy eater back in the day, but once he entered college, he just ate what he got. Growing up had allowed Kurt to change in many ways, the major way was he had become more relaxed in general. Since he wasn’t being carried around on shoulders, like Rachel seemed to be, he had to get used to working for what he wanted. He loved Rachel, but it was clear she got whatever she wanted at this point. After spending around thirty minutes in the store, Kurt walked up to the counter and paid for what he had in his shopping cart. He then loaded everything into this car and got back into the driver’s seat finally to go home for the day. When his house was in sight, he clicked for the garage door to open, pulling his car into the garage. He got out of the car and grabbed the groceries he had just bought. Taking them inside, he closed the garage door.

The first thing he saw as he entered the house was the two other occupants in the kitchen. Blaine had already showered after he was done with work, and Rachel seemed to have done something since he saw her this morning. Kurt put the groceries on the floor by the kitchen. “Do you mind putting the groceries away, honey?” Kurt asked Blaine before taking off his shoes and heading upstairs. Once in their bedroom, Kurt changed into something that was fit for a lazy afternoon at home. Tossing the clothing, he had just taken off into a hamper. He needed to remember to do the laundry before the weekend. Kurt was about to go downstairs when he heard his cell phone ringing. Finding the small phone, he ran his finger over the touch screen to accept the call.

Hey, Finn long time no talk.” He hadn’t talked to his brother since the last break that they all went back to Lima for. He was unsure if Rachel had informed the male about her pregnancy, but from the way Finn sounded and what he was saying; Kurt assumed that she had not told him.

Yeah, I’ve been busier than I thought. I was just wondering if you had heard anything from Rachel recently?” Finn questioned his stepbrother. Kurt had never been good with lying, but he was worried that it would be a bad idea to tell Finn where the female was. “It’s just, we were fighting the other day, and now she won’t pick up her phone to me. I was wondering if she stopped by your house since she was last in New York when I spoke with her.” Kurt wondered if that was the only reason why Finn thought she was at the male’s house, but didn’t mention anything. There was a silence on the phone; Kurt was trying to figure out what to say to the other male. “So, have you heard from her?

Kurt knew he shouldn’t but he couldn’t lie to family, and what was the worst thing that could happen. “Yeah, she’s over here right now. She’s been here since yesterday.” Kurt explained. There was another silence before Finn made a muffled sound before saying, “Thanks Kurt. Do you mind if I stop by for a little while? I’d like to catch up with you and Blaine, and I have to speak with Rachel about a couple of things.” Kurt didn’t see why not. He opened his house up to his stepbrother, before descending down to the living room where Rachel was eating some crackers and flipping through channels.

You’ll never believe who just called me,” Kurt started as Rachel looked over to him. “Your baby’s father, he’s coming over now to speak with you.” Rachel’s face turned as white as paper. Her mouth dropped open and she looked as if she was about to wring Kurt’s neck. “Why did you invite him over? No, he can’t know about the plan.” Rachel was now standing and pacing the room back and forth. She seemed to be trying to think of something to do. “I know, we’ll leave, say that there was some sort of emergency, that we won’t be back until next week.” Kurt stared at her in confusion. He could guess that something had gone on between Rachel and Finn, but he had never seen her so panicked before. “Or we could just wait until Finn gets here and allow him to come in and speak with us.” Kurt stated as the female began to collect her things and go upstairs. Kurt gazed at his husband in disbelief. He couldn’t comprehend what just happened. All he could get out was, “I’m not running away from my stepbrother, Blaine.

User Image

User Image

Blaine moved and pulled out a water bottle as he could not find anything that could count as a quick snack to eat and he didn’t want to ruin dinner. The adult looked over towards Rachel and smiled at her quietly before hearing the garage door open. He knew that Kurt had gone to the grocery store; he just hoped that the other had found what he was looking for. Or more so, what Rachel wanted. As the door opened, Blaine set his water down and nodded hearing Kurt’s question. He had no problem putting away food. He moved and started to pull up the bags from the ground and set them onto the counter and take the groceries out of them before tossing the bags into their recyclable can. He then moved and started to put the refrigerated items away. He started to hum softly as he did thinking about the set list he would be performing tomorrow evening in the city. He took a breath and spun around on his heel to finish putting away the rest of the food that Kurt bought, it seemed like much of this food was geared towards the tastes of a vegan, and Blaine wouldn’t complain. He knew that unless Kurt wanted some of the stuff, Rachel would have plenty of food which meant that, hopefully, things would return to normal. Though, normal would be slightly different since she was a vegan, but they could all go online and look up some digital vegan books and maybe find some recipes that they all could agree on. This could be a learning experience for all of them, in more ways than one.

As Kurt left the room, Blaine’s hazel eyes watched affectionately for a moment before looking back towards what he was doing. There were those times when Kurt wasn’t’ aware that anyone was watching him that he just looked amazing. It reminded him of the times in high school when Kurt would be in a conversation and Blaine would be able to just watch him silently waiting for there to be something he could speak about without sounding like he had no idea what he was talking about. He didn’t say anything and watched Rachel grab a box of crackers before opening them and walking away. Blaine watched silently once more before walking behind her and sitting down. He noticed that it was taking a while for Kurt to return down the stairs; maybe he would just be taking an early shower tonight or something. Blaine sat next to Rachel and just looked at the television. He was trying to not let his thoughts roam back to the reason as to why she was here. “I think Kurt’s happy that you’re here.” He said randomly. They hadn’t really spoken about their emotion on seeing Rachel, more on the reason as to why she was here, but Blaine thought that Kurt had missed the young diva. He had even missed her and they hadn’t been best friends in their senior year of high school, they hadn’t shared the same aspirations, but still. They had been friends none the less.

Seeing Rachel’s half smile before taking a bite from the cracker, Blaine just smiled and looked away towards the stairs seeing Kurt come down. He was planning on leaving for the gym soon since he hadn’t gone the previous day, but hearing Kurt and seeing Rachel’s reaction told Blaine the leaving this house might not be the best idea. Great, the pregnant lady had another ‘brilliant’ idea. Blaine just sighed before looking over towards Kurt. He moved and walked over towards his husband as he heard what Kurt had to say. “We’re not going to. This is our house, not hers.” He merely said as he placed his hand on Kurt’s shoulder and gently squeezed before wrapping his arm around the other seeking the comfort that Kurt could give him. He wasn’t even related to anyone in this house, or coming to the house, other than friendship and he already knew they were getting into something that was way over their head. He also knew what Rachel could cause, but he just hoped that it wouldn’t come to that point. Besides, people would ask where they got the baby. Neither of them had spoken about adopting, and Blaine would make sure that if they did adopt Rachel’s baby that all of their family would know. When Rachel came down the stairs with her bag, Blaine looked at her. “Well, why aren’t you guys packing? We have to leave!” Blaine just sighed and looked at the woman.

“He’s going to find out eventually, Rachel. He should at least find out from you instead from a call or email or something after the fact. He’s the father too, shouldn’t he have a say in what’s going on as well?” If they truly loved each other Rachel would tell Finn. Rachel’s face just fell however as she huffed a sigh. Blaine’s hand remained around Kurt as he looked at the petite woman. “Why aren’t you afraid, he might choose to adopt the baby and raise it himself!” Blaine swallowed hearing this. He wanted that baby, but if the biological father would rather raise the child himself then Blaine would allow that. Rachel huffed and looked to Kurt looking for support. There would be time for Finn to get here, but Blaine didn’t know how much. He only knew that he lived around the city. Apparently, it was soon though because a door slamming could be heard outside and that was soon followed by the doorbell going off. Rachel’s face returned to the white shade that it had turned to not too long ago as he scurried up the stairs once more.

Kissing Kurt’s cheek, Blaine pulled away from him and walked over towards the front door opening it and smiling at the taller male. “Hey Finn.” Blaine said with a charismatic smile as he stepped aside. His step-brother-in-law walked into the house and Blaine closed the door after him. He saw Finn walk into the house and look around awkwardly before spotting Kurt. A smile came across Finn’s face as he moved to hug his step-brother gently before looking around some more for Rachel. “So, uh, where is she?”

ooc:: So, I'm sorry if it's bad.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Kurt Anderson-Hummel

Kurt was glad that Blaine and he were on the same page, since they had, had a disagreement about Rachel. Feeling the other male’s hand grasp his shoulder and then wrapping around his body, Kurt moved his hand around Blaine’s back. His hand came to a stop around Blaine’s waist as he waited for the female to come back down the stairs. When she made her way, back down she was in shock that they weren’t moving. Kurt didn’t know how to say no to Rachel, she had always been the one thinking up ideas. Throughout all of high school, she had the lead of everything in Glee, Kurt would pop up every once in awhile, and mainly to try to stop Rachel, but it hardly ever worked. Either that or they were in it together, working for the same outcome, which made them allies instead of enemies. Luckily, Blaine spoke up before Kurt had to find a way to stop the female. However, it all seemed to backfire in their faces. It wasn’t that he was one hundred percent sure that adopting the child would be good for them, but having the opportunity open was something that Kurt wanted. He still hadn’t been able to have a long discussion with Blaine, but he was planning on doing that soon. When the bell rang, Rachel looked as though she was going to be ill, and dashed back up to her room. Blaine pecked Kurt on the cheek, causing a smile to appear on his lips. Blaine then walked to the front door and opened it.

Kurt hadn’t seen his step brother in some time. After they had graduated from high school, Finn went off to some school with a scholarship and now he was playing in the NFL. Blaine was the only one in the house who seemed to have much interest in football. Kurt hardly paid attention when he sat with Blaine watching a game. Usually, he took out a magazine or book and began to read. So, seeing Finn after all of this time was surprising. He didn’t look too different, a bit more muscular than he was in high school, but Kurt knew who he was from a mile away. He was also surprised that Finn was so comfortable with him. When they were sophomores in high school, Kurt had, had a crush on Finn, which caused problems in the house. It only seemed to work out because he began dating Blaine and he got serious with Rachel. When he asked where Rachel was Kurt glanced to Blaine. “Ah, dear, why don’t you get Finn something to drink? I’ll go get Rachel.” He said with a fake smile on his face. He had invited the male over without truly thinking about what was about to happen. Now that they were all in the same house he could just imagine the explosion of argument that would take place within the hour.

Slowly making his way up the stairs, he reached Rachel’s room and knocked lightly on the door before entering. “Are you going to come downstairs?” Rachel sat on the bed shaking her head and wiping away the tears running down her face. Kurt sat down on the bed next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and holding her for a second. “Even if you stay up here, he’ll try to find you. Our house isn’t that big, he’ll probably be able to find you within ten minutes.” Kurt stated as Rachel wiped her eyes once more. “I just can’t face him.” She whispered before standing and looking at herself in a small mirror, she must have set up while the men were at work. “You’re going to have to face him at some point.” Kurt offered up before Rachel grabbed some makeup, lightly powdering her face and turning to Kurt. “Fine, I’ll go downstairs.” She stated with more strength in her voice than Kurt had heard since she arrived. They walked together back into the living room where Finn was sitting looking like he was ready to get out of the house already. When he saw Rachel, his eyes seemed to light up. “Rachel, where have you been? I’ve been calling you every chance possible.” Rachel didn’t seem to want to make eye contact with the football player.

Rachel wandered into the kitchen before answering the male. She took out a glass and poured herself water before sitting down next to Finn. Kurt took a seat next to Blaine who had found a seat on the loveseat. Resting his hand on Blaine’s leg, he watched Rachel shift her body from side to side thinking about how to talk to Finn. “Rachel, I want to fix what happened between us, but you have to be willing to talk to me.” He started the conversation between the two of them; since it was clear she didn’t know what to say. “Why did you run from me, we need to talk this through, remember back in high school, isn’t that the one thing that we figured out from those four years?” Rachel nodded towards him to inform him that he was right. She then opened her mouth trying to find the words to talk with him. “The reason that I came here was, well I needed somewhere to go, and hide.” The words stumbled out of Rachel’s mouth. “Hide, from what? Is someone threatening you?” Finn seemed to be on his toes now, greatly concerned for the female. “No, Finn, it’s nothing like that. It’s just, I couldn’t easily hide a pregnancy from the paparazzi.” It took Finn a moment to realize that what she meant by this, but when he did, he was as awestruck as Blaine and Kurt had been. “So, you went to Kurt and Blaine? Nothing against you two, but why wouldn’t you come to me?” Finn demanded. Rachel turned away from him, standing and walking away from the living room. “I planned to have them to adopt the child.” Finn’s surprised switched into anger, “Without even telling me? I’m the father don’t I get any say?” Kurt didn’t know how Finn knew he was the father, but Rachel had never been too much of a cheater. “Because I could trust the child with you? I know what you do with your free time. I see who you spend your time with, and I know all about her.” Rachel put emphasis on the her, making Kurt intrigued by who she meant. Rachel turned and ran back towards the stairs and up them once more. Kurt turned to Blaine, giving a small stressed out look. “I’ll take Finn this time.” He whispered to his husband as he pointed to him and then up towards Rachel’s room. “Have fun.

ooc ;; I hope you don't mind the mild god mod of Blaine. And sorry for the wait.

User Image

User Image

Blaine had moved and was locking door and came to look at Finn and Kurt as the other adult hugged his husband. The male moved and walked in just hanging on the sidelines for the most part as he was leaning against the wall watching the interaction between the two step-siblings. He returned to grab his water and took a few sips of it before looking over as he heard Kurt speak towards him. The smile on Kurt’s face, while nicely hidden, was obviously insincere in Blaine’s eyes. The brunette watched Kurt leave the room. He nodded not minding before looking over towards Finn to see what the football player wanted to drink. “Uh, water is fine.” Finn said. Blaine nodded and grabbed a glass before grabbing the water purifier in the refrigerator and pouring a glass for Finn before walking over and handing it to him. Blaine then moved and sat down on the love seat with his own glass of water after putting everything away. He moved and grossed his legs and leaned back sipping on the water as he looked over towards Finn. He could see that he was looking around, and didn’t really seem like he wanted to have a conversation. Which meant that Blaine would not push for a conversation either, he didn’t really know what to talk about other than football and that might not be the best thing to speak about at the moment considering the situation. This left the hazel eyes to look at some photos of him and Kurt from their honeymoon in New York in an awkward conversation.

When Rachel and Kurt returned from the upstairs, Blaine looked over towards them gratefully. He took a breath and watched the two of them settle into where they would be standing or sitting. The hazel eyes looked over towards Finn as the situation just began to unfold in front of him and his husband. Blaine’s hand moved and rested over Kurt’s gently rubbing the back of his palm as he saw the two of them start to speak with one another. Blaine moved and set his water on a coaster so it wouldn’t ruin the furniture, but then returned to watching what was going on. He knew having Finn here wasn’t a good idea, but it was a good idea to have them settle this dispute while the baby wasn’t born. He didn’t know how it might affect a child having the parents bicker about the personal life before the baby instead of giving the child affection and attention. However, as it was stated the she was pregnant, Blaine’s eyes diverted towards Kurt before looking towards Rachel as she went to the kitchen. He took a breath and tried to ignore the conversation that was going on. He didn’t think that they really should be listening into a conversation about such an important topic to the two. However, if Rachel’s plan was to have them adopt the baby, well then they would need to know what the factors are and who the players were in getting the adoption done.

When Rachel ran back upstairs, Blaine heard Finn sigh with frustration. He then looked towards Kurt once more, before just nodding. He knew dealing with Rachel would be easier than dealing with Finn just because Finn and he hadn’t really seen eye to eye that much while they were in high school together. After hearing Kurt’s whispers, Blaine gently patted the back of Kurt’s hand before standing up and heading out of the room and up the stairs gingerly. He walked down the hall upstairs quietly as he listened to find where Rachel was. He soon heard her in her room and gently knocked before opening the door to find her on the bed with her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes directed towards the window. “Go away Finn!” She said as she heard the door open. He ignored her command, as he wasn’t Finn, and moved so he was sitting next to her on the bed. She looked over towards his with a hostile look, before it softened recognizing the person as Blaine rather than Finn. “Oh.” Was all that could be heard from the woman, Blaine didn’t respond to the small word. He didn’t find any offense to how she was acting. Though after a moment he looked back over towards her and saw that she looked like she was just staring into space trying to not let what was going on affect her too much. Blaine moved and gently wrapped his arm around her shoulders and held her close to his side. “You don’t have to go back down there if you don’t want to.” He murmured gently as he looked at the petite singer. She just nodded and leaned against him.

That was when it started; Rachel just started to sputter everything out as she lost her composure. Blaine learned about the cheerleader that would be Finn’s other girlfriend while the two were on a break, or while they couldn’t see each other due to Finn being out of the state. He learned about how Rachel had never intended to get pregnant and was just scared and didn’t want this little fact to ruin her career and last, most importantly in his opinion, she didn’t want the baby to not be happy. Blaine sighed and was listening to her not knowing how to respond to anything she had just said, but instead rubbed her back and let her start to cry off the emotion and stress that this little meeting was causing. He thought that sometimes it was better to just listen instead of say anything just because it could make things worse if he tried to intervene too much. It might have been a better idea if Kurt had come up here, just because he didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want to make any promises that they might not be able to make, just because he and Kurt weren’t on the same page as to letting the adoption happen. He wanted that baby as Rachel probably knew, but he didn’t know if Kurt was still on the edge of choosing to adopt or not. After a few minute, Rachel began to be able to control the tears again; she took a breath and sat up a little straighter.

“The conversation between Finn and I is over.”

A minute or two later, the two were returning down the stairs. Rachel slightly in front of Blaine as this happened. He looked over towards Kurt and let Rachel take the other seat in the love seat. Blaine moved and just stood beside Kurt. “She doesn’t want to talk to him anymore.” He mumbled softly, as he looked at his husband. He then looked over towards Finn apologetically. He didn’t want to make it look like he was trying to keep Finn out of the conversation.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Kurt Hummel

Kurt sat down next to his step brother, not knowing how to go about talking with him. They hadn't stayed as connected as they thought they would be after high school. "So, what happened between you and Rachel?" Kurt asked him, trying to start the conversation, and make it less awkward. Finn placed his head into his hands, frustrated by what was going on. "It was a mistake. Not the child, well I mean, we didn't plan on having a baby, but it's not like the child is a mistake. I just, we haven't been really in a relationship for awhile, we were taking a break. It was just one night that happened." Finn went on, and Kurt nodded his head along, pretending to understand everything that the male was talking about. He was only managing to follow along with half of what was being told to him. It was clear that there was not a complete connection with Rachel for the past while. "Well, all we can do right now is figure out what Rachel wants to do with herself, since she's the one carrying your baby." Finn nodded along with the male, knowing that he was right and they would just have to see what Rachel was thinking.

It wasn't long before Blaine walked back down the stairs and into the living room. He told them that Rachel didn't want to talk to Finn any longer. Finn sat there for a minute longer before standing. "It's fine, thanks for letting me come over. You're right Kurt, I'll just try to talk to her again sometime soon." Kurt was surprised that his step brother was giving up so easily, but he walked towards the front door, Kurt following to wave him a goodbye. When the football player was out the door and in his car, Kurt turned back to his husband. "Well this has been an adventure, we should probably start dinner sometime soon." Walking up to the darker haired male, he pressed his lips against his, resting his head on his shoulder. "This is becoming a mess, maybe we should just let Finn keep his child?" Kurt had a feeling that Blaine wouldn't be pleased with the idea of giving the child away so easily. Kurt had seen enough television shows to know that biological parents had custody over their children. Kissing Blaine's neck, he moved away from his husband, "I'm going to start dinner, why don't you take a rest?"

Kurt walked away from his husband, making his way into the kitchen, hoping that his husband wouldn't start arguing with him right after Finn had left. He wanted time to talk to Rachel and Finn, to figure out what both of them wanted to do. He wanted to start a family with Blaine, but he wasn't going to make his step brother an enemy. Turning on a pot of water, he opened a box of pasta. "Pasta's vegan, right?" Kurt said, staring at the box. Pouring it into the boiling water, he picked up his phone and checked to see that he had a message from his co-worker. Reading the question, it was about the play they were working on. His co-worker needed to know some of the things that they needed to work on before the play opened. When he finished with the message, he walked back into the kitchen to find that the pasta was done. Straining the pasta, he took out three bowls and dished up the pasta. Walking to the stairs, he called up to the female. "Rachel, dinner is ready!" He then walked around the house until he found Blaine. "Hey babe, dinner is ready when you want to come and eat."

Making his way back into the kitchen, he opened the door to the fridge and pulled out the pasta sauce, butter, and parmesan cheese. He decided to allow the other two member of the house to make their own dishes, since he knew that butter and parmesan cheese weren't vegan. Taking his own dish and adding butter and cheese to his bowl before strolling to the dining room table. Placing the bowl onto the table, he sat down and began to eat his dinner. He decided not to wait for Blaine or Rachel to get to the table. He didn't know how long they were going to take, and he wanted to get to bed early that night, he would have to continue working on the play the next day. The pasta was a basic meal, but he didn't mind not having a complex meal. It was something he was more used to with Blaine, not taking too much time with making dinner. Rachel came down shorty after he began to eat. "Thanks for making dinner," She whispered when she joined him at the table with a bowl of pasta covered in red sauce. "It's fine, I'm just glad that you are able to eat things in the house." Kurt explained to the female.

He had been mostly concerned that she would not have anything to eat around their house. Kurt and Blaine tended to be rather fast, not fancy eaters. Kurt didn't want to start a conversation with Rachel about Finn. Not wanting to cause another problem in the same day, but he didn't know what else to tell her. "Rachel, I think that you should talk to Finn about the baby. I mean, I want to help you but he's the father of the baby, you should let him know about the baby." Rachel dropped the fork into the bowl, creating a loud clunk as it hit the ceramic bowl. "I appreciate that you care, but I would love it if you allowed me to make the decisions about my own life."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out