Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
This is here for a limited amount of time, and just to drive a point home that has been brought up multiple times by Nora and Bazz.

Sarah

tell adaira to make a new sticky called "D IS FOR DISCUSSION"

i- intelligent!
n- nice!
d- discussion!
i- informative!
e- educational!

Notice how the bold letters spell out Indie? This means that here in the Indie Sub-forum we promote well informed, polite, and debate friendly threads. Anything else tends to be a waste of space.

Also, as Bazz has pointed out multiple times to the regular users in the Main forum... If a thread doesn't belong, is a repeat, or is just spam, then report it. Arguing with the author probably won't do anything and it just aggravates everyone.

- Lolli

Hybrid's Partner

Lolli is love
Also, as Bazz has pointed out multiple times to the regular users in the Main forum... If a thread doesn't belong, is a repeat, or is just spam, then report it. Arguing with the author probably won't do anything and it just aggravates everyone.

- Lolli

Yesyes.

Please report to online purple moderators. But if they do not respond to you, feel free to PM me. When I get to the computer, I will move threads that need moving. And it makes me happy. Only not. Because I'm Doctor MEAN!.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff