Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
A middle-aged man in China came a cropper when he used the 1m long and 4.4mm thick green rope as a bizarre sex toy, according to newspaper reports.

He was forced to go to the doctors with his tail between his legs after the rope became stuck and it became painful to urinate, the Sanxia Business Daily reports.

The man, in his 40s, was reportedly unable to pull out the rope, which had four knots and dangled 10cm out of his urethral opening.

He underwent emergency surgery to have the it removed from his bladder and urethra, according to the report later picked up by the Shanghai Daily.

A doctor, named as Dr Dong by the Sanxia Business Daily, said the knots made the surgery more complicated and that forcefully pulling it out would have led to serious bleeding and a possible infection.

Another dumbfounded doctor at the hospital said that the man’s bizarre actions were ‘ridiculous’.

facepalm

Conservative Victory

Urethral insertion is an incredibly dangerous thing to do, and one I imagine cannot feel all that great either. The guy was a complete idiot to stick that knotted rope up his urethra. He is lucky he did not cause any serious damage. Though I suppose I would have laughed if his own stupidity led to an infection that led to his p***s having to be amputated. Would have served him right.

Inquisitive Loiterer

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
I would also like to point out that the doctor's name is Dr. Dong eue
Why am I 10 on the inside

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
HeavenlySatanic
I would also like to point out that the doctor's name is Dr. Dong eue
Why am I 10 on the inside

Kinda made me question for a bit if this was real. Guy inserts something up his urethra and goes to a Dr. Dong to remove it? C'mon. lol
It's okay, I'm 10 on the inside too. xD

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*reads first several lines* .....WHHHHYYYYYYYY!? gonk gonk emotion_puke emotion_0A0 gonk

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
No, just... no. There are some holes in the human body that are not meant to be penetrated by anything, and the urethra has got to be the main one.
Honey of the South
No, just... no. There are some holes in the human body that are not meant to be penetrated by anything, and the urethra has got to be the main one.
How even does one penetrate a urethra? wtf!?

Wintry Dragon

I've heard of people placing needles and small objects in one's urethra, but this is the biggest one yet. Must have taken years to get the hole big enough.

And Dr. Dong.
To good to be true. xd
xd Oh my god..I feel so sorry for him..

Lonely Browser

wtf?! and his drs name happened to be dong?lmao. oh man.

Hilarious Loiterer

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Doctor Dong the dong doctor. No?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Henrika
Honey of the South

Never look up Sounding Rods. You can't unknow that s**t.
WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY the hell would a dude want to stick objects up there! or stick it in a toaster, or a hot pastry lol! God these idiots deserve the pain they felt, so i dunno why anyone would feel sorry at all.

*it's ok my pipi, i would never hurt you EVER!* LOL 4laugh

Hallowed Wench

Sad that this isn't the first time I've read a news report about someone having to have rope removed from their bladder.
Henrika
Honey of the South

Its called docking. Fetishes can get really ******** weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff