Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
Bokee Gingr
What question do you feel I am avoiding?
The one asked here, of course. The one you've been tap-dancing around for several pages, now.

See how easy providing a link to what I was talking about was? You should try it, sometime.
Bokee Gingr
Does the fact that some believe that heterosexual singles should abstain not prove the point that homosexuals are NOT the only ones asked to obstain?
Does that address the issue of why you or anyone else should expect consenting homosexual adults to abstain from intimate contact? No, it doesn't, which means it's a red herring. As such it's irrelevant.

~~~

ChocolateXCheese
FFS, just kiss already.If I was going to kiss anyone, it certainly wouldn't be that ridiculous bigot.

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Akasha Lilith
Lulamoon Sage
Akasha Lilith

you know the reason why? caz it will effect our kids and becomes a issue later on years like 100 years later we all gays, so the government need to give some freedom but also control most of it, caz kids are easy to be influenced, just look around you , i feel that now days kids have som much going on in minds that matchs their mind than before , the old days aaa I missed them. and you better believe it, if everyone let that same sex thing go free, just you wait 200 or 500 years later, the impact is unforgivable.
There is not a single bit of basis in fact for what you're implying. What you're regurgitating is the exact same inane, fear mongering bile that fundamentalists pulled out of the air as some flimsy justification for denying these people their basic rights. Even if what you're saying made any logical sense, explain how letting homosexuals marry will somehow cause everyone else to somehow stop being heterosexual or whatever sexuality they profess and exclusively be homosexual. I doubt you can, but let's see what you have to back up your retarded claims.

Homo marry will not stop "anyone" from being hetero, because we are all adults, we have sence of our own thoughts, and I don't need any facts to support. truth is the truth, don't tell me that you did not notice how smoking habit and drugs can hit on youth without any obstruction, homo serve no difference .AND,I don't mean to push crime titles on homo, just wishing that government won't make it too offical. Are you a youth ? Are you a kid? their minds of thoughts are not independent yet , their world view is slowly building up in that age, and I will be worried when my children are in a school where there are more than 1 homo, teachers included. And Hey, don't run words with thorns on me, just a opinion intersect, Not that big of deal, if there are homos out there, let them be , all I pray is that my children are not.

Whatever we do in the law, it is not going to make children more or less likely to be gay. What it will do is make is so that if somebody is gay, if some child is gay, they do not have to feel like they have to hide who they are. Gay people have always existed and always will. If it seems like there are more of them now, that is only an illusion. They are just more open about it now and people are paying attention. Gay is not some disease that gets spread around. Having it in the open will not "encourage children to be gay" as you seem to be saying. Rather I hope that it will encourage them to be who they are and not fear that they will be beat to death or discriminated against for it. You will be worried if there is "more than 1 homo" in your kids' school? You think your children are going to catch it? Or are you just afraid that they will tolerate it and accept these people once they see that they are in fact real people? You say let homos be, but you are saying you don't want them in your school with your kids? It sounds like you are saying they are okay as long as they are not in YOUR schools or YOUR city or really anyplace where you have to be aware of their existence. That is not acceptance. Rather than protect your kids I'd say you are trying to pass down a culture of hate and intolerance and deluding yourself that this is you being tolerant by even allowing these people to exist.

Gaian

Akasha Lilith

Homo marry will not stop "anyone" from being hetero, because we are all adults, we have sence of our own thoughts, and I don't need any facts to support. truth is the truth, don't tell me that you did not notice how smoking habit and drugs can hit on youth without any obstruction, homo serve no difference .AND,I don't mean to push crime titles on homo, just wishing that government won't make it too offical. Are you a youth ? Are you a kid? their minds of thoughts are not independent yet , their world view is slowly building up in that age, and I will be worried when my children are in a school where there are more than 1 homo, teachers included. And Hey, don't run words with thorns on me, just a opinion intersect, Not that big of deal, if there are homos out there, let them be , all I pray is that my children are not.

Actually, you do need facts (which are themselves derived from evidence gathered through observation, study and testing) to know that something is the truth. Otherwise it's nothing but an assumption based on nothing. If you know that allowing homosexuals to marry won't make anyone stop being heterosexual, then why did you imply it would? Also, I find it funny that you say to let homosexuals be, but you equate homosexuality with smoking and drug addiction in the very same post and are hoping that the government doesn't allow them to marry. You also go on to say that you hope that there aren't many homosexuals in your children's school and that they don't turn out homosexual.

Why is that? Why are you so opposed to the lifestyles of people you likely don't even know, and whose lives will more than likely have no impact on your own, save for what impact you allow? What would you do if your children turned out homosexual? I have a few hypotheses on the matter, but I'll let you tell me in your own words.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff