8,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
of the Bible into her mouth.

emotion_facepalm
Somethings, I will not ever understand.
NHS blunders allowed this to happen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212227/NHS-blunders-allowed-religious-fanatic-mother-kill-week-old-baby-stuffing-pages-Bible-mouth.html?ICO=most_read_module

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I pity the baby..

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212227/NHS-blunders-allowed-religious-fanatic-mother-kill-week-old-baby-stuffing-pages-Bible-mouth.html

This is for anyone who has issues copying the link as I did.

Somewhere out there the soul of an ancient Israelite is screaming out in anger against all people who kill children and babies in the name of religion ... no wait ... those assholes did that too. (I forgot if it was in Judges or Joshua where I read that)

How about this? Somewhere out there Yeshua (Jesus) is screaming out in anger against all people who kill children and babies in the name of religion.

Or how is this? People in general are screaming out in anger against all people who kill children and babies in the name of religion?

... On the other hand, did religion really prompt her to murder the baby? I wonder. I suspect that the mother just lost her damn mind. I don't think religion helped her, though.

Liberal Fatcat

Mentally unstable overly religious fanatics should not be allowed to have children.

Romantic Elocutionist

Blood Valkyrie
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212227/NHS-blunders-allowed-religious-fanatic-mother-kill-week-old-baby-stuffing-pages-Bible-mouth.html

Somewhere out there the soul of an ancient Israelite is screaming out in anger against all people who kill children and babies in the name of religion ... no wait ... those assholes did that too. (I forgot if it was in Judges or Joshua where I read that)

How about this? Somewhere out there Yeshua (Jesus) is screaming out in anger against all people who kill children and babies in the name of religion.

Or how is this? People in general are screaming out in anger against all people who kill children and babies in the name of religion?

... On the other hand, did religion really prompt her to murder the baby? I wonder. I suspect that the mother just lost her damn mind. I don't think religion helped her, though.

She had a severe mental illness. I don't think it really had to do with religion. It said in the article that she had tried to smother her first born child with a pillow years earlier to try to quiet her. Obviously there was something wrong with her and social workers did nothing about it.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Moup
Blood Valkyrie

She had a severe mental illness. I don't think it really had to do with religion. It said in the article that she had tried to smother her first born child with a pillow years earlier to try to quiet her. Obviously there was something wrong with her and social workers did nothing about it.

So my second assumption was right. She lost her damn mind.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Be Polite. Be efficient.

And they think abortion is bad...
This is real murder as well as using the Bible wrong (it's not a weapon!).

Have a plan to kill everyone you meet

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
emotion_facepalm

Fashionable Hunter

Moup
Blood Valkyrie

I smell Munchhausen's!

And it smells like crazy b***h!

Romantic Elocutionist

kakteed
Moup
Blood Valkyrie

I smell Munchhausen's!

And it smells like crazy b***h!

It said in the article that social workers had been working with her for years because they were very aware of her mental illness. Even if she had been making it up for all those years, there still would have been something seriously wrong with her for even keeping it up for that long.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Poor kid! ;-;
It's obvious after reading the posts here, that this woman shouldn't be allowed near kids or allowed to have them.

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mathew Mii
User Image

Be Polite. Be efficient.

And they think abortion is bad...
This is real murder as well as using the Bible wrong (it's not a weapon!).

is it bad that it kind of reminds me of the "binding of isaac" :/

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Blood Valkyrie

I think Jesus would be screaming out in anger about this, but for some reason I fear there are many other religious types who wouldn't be, some maybe even supporting it for some twisted reason.

If this woman had a history of mental illness COUPLED with severely endangering her child why was she allowed near this child without supervision. I understand that you can't take someone's child away or put them under supervision just because they have a mental illness but if she's endangering her children because of it then it should be done.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SLOWbro of misfortune

User Image

Be Polite. Be efficient.

Oh God (no pun intended).
I remember studying the story.

Quick Reply