Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

Heralds of Chaos: Speed Tiers
For those that don't know, Speed determines the order in which your units attack while in battle, much as it does in many turn-based or RPG games.

Here are compiled the speed stats of all known units in Heralds of Chaos for reference.

Crimson Queen Zerakyl – 574
Sir Corwin - 540
Death Dealer - 530
The Fallen One - 520
Cursed Legion - 514
Swiftwing Scout - 512
Stalker Delyth - 480
Aether Wizard - 467
Rattling Imp - 464
Clawfighter – 452
Furliss the Portent – 452
Keljana the Champion - 452
Raykl the Claw - 422
Nagle Mage - 414
Tower Guardian - 407
Lightning Demon - 404
Questing Knight - 397
Volcano Whelp - 392
The Gray Mage - 387
Dragonspawn Savage - 372
Master of Flames - 367
Succubus - 364
Huntsman - 357
Shadow Demon – 354
Gavyn the Mighty – 347
Apprentice Geomancer - 337
Cerness the Skull - 334
Poison Fiend - 334
Dragoneye Savant - 332
Armored Longbowman - 327
Knight of the Horizon - 317
Lord Paladin Cadogan - 317
Dead Sun Minion - 314
Eldwyn the Bright - 307
Hellhound - 304
Battle-Trained Wyvern - 302
Penitent Warden - 297
Terror Blade - 297
Dragoneye Archer - 292
Dragoneye Sorcerer - 292
Night's Agent - 287
Royal Alchemist - 287
Jagged Legion - 284
Rage Dragon - 282
Krylyr the Eye - 272
Wyrmtail Sage – 272
Kak the Scar – 262
Stalker of Worlds - 254
Lightning Whelp – 252
Mardu the Scourge – 252
Void Scarab - 244
Mountain Wyrm - 232
Faithful Soldier - 227
Light Infantry - 227
Filth Elemental 224
Fafnir the Plague – 222
Knight of 3 Dooms - 218
Screaming Boulder - 214
Man-at-Arms - 207
Worm that Walks - 204
Cataclysm Dragon - 202
Jakyr the Fang - 195
Lord of Ashes - 194
Slaughter Wheel - 194
Guardian of the Plinth - 192
Heavy Infantry - 187
Blood Acolyte – 184
Kolyr Godslayer – 157
Volcano Fiend – 134
Chained Berserker – 132
Artillery Golem - 127
Thunder Lizard - 122
Floating Horror - 114

Codex
Blue = Avalon | Red = Flameborn | Purple = Hellspawn | Underline = Herald

Current Status
- Fully updated with all known units as of 3/10/13
- Please let me know if I missed anyone, or if there is a mistake, thanks!

Omnipresent Warlord

Worm that walks - demon herald 204 speed.
Slaughter wheel demon - 194 speed.

Jakyr the Fang- Dragon herald 402 speed.

Penitent Warden - kingdom 297 speed

Dapper Gekko

Omnileech

Perfect! Say I think I remember playing you once or twice haha.
I'm currently working on getting the speeds of NPC units like the World Stalker, Rage Dragon, Cataclysm Dragon, and those other broken-a** medium difficulty units.

EDIT: Forgot to ask. ~___~ Those are all NPC units right?

Omnipresent Warlord

Kolyr Godslayer - kingdom 157 speed

Omnipresent Warlord

Blademaster Banryu
Omnileech

Perfect! Say I think I remember playing you once or twice haha.
I'm currently working on getting the speeds of NPC units like the World Stalker, Rage Dragon, Cataclysm Dragon, and those other broken-a** medium difficulty units.

EDIT: Forgot to ask. ~___~ Those are all NPC units right?

I own all the units I listed.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Your "unobtainable" cards are obtainable from bonus cards/packs. xd

Dapper Gekko

Omnileech
Ze3k

Oh really? :0 Does that include like the Succubus and Rage Dragons and such? I didn't even realize they were obtainable... o___o I guess I just have bad luck with that.

So is it a correct assessment to say that there are no NPC/unobtainable cards?

Omnipresent Warlord

Blademaster Banryu
Omnileech
Ze3k

Oh really? :0 Does that include like the Succubus and Rage Dragons and such? I didn't even realize they were obtainable... o___o I guess I just have bad luck with that.

There are cards that no has gotten yet, so it remains to be seen if cards like the succubus are just rare or impossible to get. Probably you can get them.

Dapper Gekko

Omnileech
Blademaster Banryu
Omnileech
Ze3k

There are cards that no has gotten yet, so it remains to be seen if cards like the succubus are just rare or impossible to get. Probably you can get them.

Interesting. It seems I wasn't completely wrong about that then, I sort of had a feeling that units like Succubus and whatsherface the Medium-level com Herald were unobtainable or something.

In any case, I'd love how to get those other guys, but otherwise, the input for the speed tiers is appreciated. x3

Benevolent Lunatic

What is the purpose of speed?

And what exactly is pinning an opponent?

Also what advantages are there to leveling up? Does my army get stronger, I earn more esscense or is it just to advance in the game?

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Blademaster Banryu

Kolyr Godslayer - 157
Show me this card.

Dapper Gekko

berry-sweet-promise

Also what advantages are there to leveling up? Does my army get stronger, I earn more esscense or is it just to advance in the game?
Ah... this might be the wrong thread to answer those other two questions, but speed is pretty straightforward, it just determines the order that the units attack in. IE, Corwin will always attack before Death Dealer, Rakyl will attack before Corwin, etc. unless of course you buff or debuff someone's speed.

Pinning an opponent just prevents them from moving to another space, and forces them to fight in the space they're already in. I don't really get how it works quite yet, it might be speed that determines who pins who or it might just be random. *shrug*

Leveling up just gets you access to better random cards, and lets you buy better boosters. When you hit level 10, you get the option to buy Heralds of the other armies that you didn't start with for instance, and I'm guessing that level 20 will let you buy a booster that's better than silver or something. You could probably figure out most of this stuff as you go, though. :0

Dapper Gekko

KK as flattered as I am that this is getting so much attention, let's keep it on-topic, folks. If you don't have a correction for the list or a specific question about it, please take your discussion elsewhere.

Benevolent Lunatic

Blademaster Banryu
berry-sweet-promise

Ah... this might be the wrong thread to answer those other two questions, but speed is pretty straightforward, it just determines the order that the units attack in. IE, Corwin will always attack before Death Dealer, Rakyl will attack before Corwin, etc. unless of course you buff or debuff someone's speed.

Pinning an opponent just prevents them from moving to another space, and forces them to fight in the space they're already in. I don't really get how it works quite yet, it might be speed that determines who pins who or it might just be random. *shrug*

Leveling up just gets you access to better random cards, and lets you buy better boosters. When you hit level 10, you get the option to buy Heralds of the other armies that you didn't start with for instance, and I'm guessing that level 20 will let you buy a booster that's better than silver or something. You could probably figure out most of this stuff as you go, though. :0

Ah ok thank you. I just wanted the general idea of it all. I can take it from here.

Dapper Gekko

I've tried a couple times to get the Stalker of Worlds to show up in the easy-level com battle but I haven't been able to lately. If anyone can supply his speed, that'd be cool.
Nvm, got it.

Still working on the medium coms and stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff