What's this?

What's this? 0.17808219178082 17.8% [ 13 ]
There's magic every where.. 0.57534246575342 57.5% [ 42 ]
Wut...is...THIS!? 0.24657534246575 24.7% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Beloved Stalker

User Image

As you enter the door to a mansion, shivers run down your spine. The door slams shut behind you and you're left in the darkness in this unfamiliar place. The room you're in- wherever that may be- smells like mildew... or perhaps it's something worse. A smell you can't quite put your finger on.
You take a step forward, noticing that it feels like you stepped into a liquid of some sort. You crouch down, reaching your hand out towards the liquid to see if it's water..
"Good evening..."
You jump, startled at the sudden female voice from the darkness. "Welcome to the Creeper's mansion..." the voice continues, but you can't figure out where it's coming from. "Don't get too caught up in the details love, and don't get caught by the creepers... you might not get out alive."
"Hello?" You call out, hoping to find the owner of the voice, but silence only follows. "Hello?!" you try again, but there's still silence. "Can someone please turn on the light!?" You yell this time, hoping someone will hear you.
However, a light flickers on and you glance around the empty entry hall. You're by yourself.. there's no one in sight. You look down at where you stepped and stopped dead in your tracks.
User Image
You scream and hear the female's voice one last time, "Do have fun!~"

Beloved Stalker

User Image

Prologue

It was a dark and stormy night, perfect for Minty's plans, she and the other Black Lace and Rose Prince Appreciation Guild crew had been planning this Halloween bash for two months. No detail had gone unnoticed, no expense had been spared. The Creeper Guild had generously allowed them to rent the Creeper Mansion for the night of fright.

Minty was on the grounds doing last minute checks, making sure the gates squeaked, the refreshments were laid out, the ghosts were suitably spooky. Running down a list on her clipboard, checking everything twice, she let a smile of satisfaction slide onto her face. Everything was perfect and ready to go, all that was missing was the guests, who should be arriving any moment.

Speaking of which, she spied the first arrival already...

☠☠☠

Rainy, Sellesion, MageQueenHoshi, and Suishohatake stood from afar, watching as the guests poured into their mansion for the Sexy anon thread's party. As the guests got welcomed in and comfortable, they wandered off to host their own little party.

Meanwhile, back at the sexy anon party, there was a blood curdling scream from one of the guests. The sexy anon thread hosts rushed over to see what was causing their guests' distress, and that's when they saw it. One gore covered high heel peeking out of the shadows, they had found Minty...or what was left of her.

☠☠☠

How to Play

1. Stay and chat! Clues to who murdered Minty will be sent out to people in both The Black Lace and Rose Prince Appreciation guild thread (aka Sexy Anons) AND The Creeper Guild thread (aka Creepy Anons). The chances of receiving a clue will raise dramatically if you're active in either or both of these threads!

2. The clues you receive will be in the form of anonymous messages that will give you a letter of the alphabet. Collect the letters and unscramble them to reveal the identity of the killer! If you're not sure if the message you received is from the murder mystery or if someone is just yanking your chain, you can ask any of the thread hosts in either thread. They know what's up because they're cool beans like that.

3. If you think you know who the killer is... go to sexyanonwhodoneit.tumblr.com and enter the killer's name (the password is no spaces, all lowercase). If your guess is correct, follow the instructions on the tumblr to receive your prize!

☠☠☠

Meet the Suspects:

Minty Andee: Thread hostess-turned murder victim. Minty was a sweet (if not innocent) girl found brutally murdered during the opening of the Halloween bash. Was it murder, or maybe she was trying to secure the title of "hostess with the mostest" by staging an elaborate ruse for the guests to enjoy.

Froggie Doll: Thread hostess for the sexy anon thread. Froggie was far and away when Minty was killed, or was she? Froggie has been helpful so far...perhaps too helpful...

Gypsy_Kt: Innocence wrapped in ribbons, Gypsy is far too sweet to hurt a fly. Or maybe that's what she wants you to think.

Unno Rokuro: Adorable and sexy, Unno is more likely to flash some flesh than to stab it...isn't he?

Anon Caedere: An anon thread regular, Cae and Minty seemed to have a complex relationship of stabs and kisses. Perhaps one game of "kiss my boo-boo and make it better" was taken too far?

Criminal with a Code: The Rose Prince's blushing bride, not much else is known about this beautiful and mysterious girl. Although she may have recently unearthed a cache of steamy love letters Minty had sent to her darling husband. There was enough in those correspondence to make any wife feel a little stabby.

The Rose Prince: Recently married and retired anon. Prince is known for his knife work, but he'd never take it that far...would he? Besides, he seems much too broken up to have been the killer.

Ayame "Aya" Suzu: A beautiful cat maid, eager to please and be petted. She seems innocent, but a black cat on Halloween? Perhaps she knows more about this murder than she lets on.

The Last Dance Anon: Minty's been seen spending a lot of time with his sweet little girl, Mistletoe Anon. Any father would be concerned if a known flirt and deviant was spending time with their child, wouldn't they? It might even be worth killing over.

Check back regularly! There are more players in this game of murder that have yet to be revealed...

☠☠☠

Beloved Stalker

User Image

Alright, for every 10 pages, the first poster (Who is not a bumper, but someone who is talking regularly throughout the thread) will receive a whopping 50k gold! (WOAH SNAP!?) And, if that first post happens to be someone posting an Anon they had received, then they will with an extra 50k!!!!

Also, the first post every 200 pages (non bumper, regular talker) will win a whopping 500k Gold!

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! <3

Rules for this contest:
1) You have to be a regular poster, not a bumper.
2) You can win more then once.
3) If I cannot give the prize to the first person on the page (Like, myself), we'll continue down the page to the next person that can receive the prize.
4) FOR NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Page 10 Winner: sabrinix ! !
Page 20 Winner: frozen_flames06
Page 30 Winner: poolfur
Page 40 Winner: frozen_flames06
Page 50 Winner:

Beloved Stalker

Sellesion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Come one, come all!

Enter our gala and have a ball!
Here in the catacombs where many dark things rest,
we've invited you all to be our guests!
The cauldrons are polished, the werewolves are leashed,
the spiders are hiding, and even the vampires are pleased!
We cannot promise no tricks, but we guarantee treats,
as you are all here for some wonderful feats!
Join in the contests, and have a little fun,
because we're just getting started,with something for everyone!
Dress up yourself, or help me choose what to wear,
write a story, or simply share!
Talking and gifting can get you far here,
so pick up your pumpkins, and have a good cheer.

Thank you for coming, every creeper, ghoul or ghost,
Thank you for coming and letting me be your host.

Happy Halloween,
~Sellesion, and all the other Crew.

-The Scene-
You find yourself in the darkest depths beneath the Castle; a vast basement with pillars and corners left unexplored. Though, to your surprise, the floor is not damp, and the old smell of musk and mold hardly lingers in the air; a sure sign that some cleaning went on. You further yourself into the darkness with question, unsure of where to turn to. You think, and wonder if perhaps you're in the wrong place, or if you're just very early. For other than the cleanliness, no sign of a party is visible. As you walk and leave the steps behind you, music slowly reaches your ears from the distance. Reaching the party unexpectedly, a fantastic glow of candle and lantern light flashes on before your eyes! The room is filled with extravagances of all kinds; jack-o-lanterns glitter and float in the air, cobwebs strewn with dew decorate the walls densely like Christmas garlands, reflecting the golden light, tables with thick white and black table cloths line the walls, and oh the candy! Candy of all kinds is everywhere- in crystalline bowls over flowing on the snack tables, pinned like decorations on the walls, and in the grandest fashion, clustered, elegantly shaping the chandelier which hung in the center of the ceiling.

The grandest thing of all the sights however, were the people. So diverse and glorious, all your friends were strewn about the room. Talking and dancing, or magically swapping costumes in poofs of light and allure. Everyone was here,
and from the centerpiece in the back of the room, a giant cauldron from which wafted the rich scent of Apple cider, waved to yo
u, the hostess of the Party.

Beloved Stalker

Sellesion

Take part and dress up every day for 13 deliciously unlucky days leading up to the big day itself; Halloween!
Starting on the 19'th, each day will have a theme.
To participate each day, Just dress up and send me (Sellesion) a Screen shot of your avi!
The next day, Screenies will be posted below, and a vote will be taken in the poll (in the guild)! The top three for each poll will be awarded points as follows:

Person with the most votes: +3 points
Second person: +2 points
Third person: + 1 point

Points will be listed and tallied up!
On Halloween the top three people with the most points, win the prizes!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-Prizes!-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1'st place: 500k + 250k from Suishohatake =750k total
2'nd place: 300k + 100k from Sushi = 400k
3'rd place: 150k + 50k from Sushi= 200k

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Themes:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1.October 19'th: Fall/Autumn Festival
2.October 20'th: Scarecrow(s)
3.October 21'st: Pumpkins
4.October 22'nd: Spiders
5.October 23'rd: Bad Luck
6.October 24'th: Witches
7.October 25'th: Bloody Mary
8.October 26'th: Darkness/Shadows
9.October 27'th: The Undead
10.October 28'th: Ghosts
11.October 29'th: Nightmares
12.October 30'th: Candy
13.October 31'st: Halloween!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -Screenies- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Day 1 (October 19'th):
User Image

Day 2: (October 20'th):
User Image
Frozen_flmes06 ^

Devilishmelodie ^

Day 3 (October 21st):

User Image
Frozen_flames06 ^

Day 4:

User Image
Frzen_flames06

^ Rugiagele

Todays theme! Bad luck:

frozen_flames06
my bad luck entry
User Image
I ask for a pet from the genie in the mirror and it ends to world! plus I have a demonic deer following me....this is not what I wished for...

User Image
^Rugiagele

Beloved Stalker

Sellesion

And here we have it! The second installment, the Scary story contest! Make a story and send it to us for an entry! Write your story for any of these categories:

- Most Suspenseful Story
- Creepiest Story
OR!
- A 'B-Movie' style Story

Prizes:
For a first place winner from each category,
200k + 100k from Sushi = 300k total

As well as an additional prize of 200k, To the person who writes the 'Most Well Rounded' scary story!
You may write a story and enter once into each category, but may only win one prize.
If you only enter one story, and don't specify which category the story is for, it will be considered for all of them, and placed in the one it best suits.

This contest will end on
November 2'nd, so hopefully that's enough time for you to write!

And here it is, the Second installment of this event, a place where you and others can find tektek contests to take part in, or ask me to host your own!
If you want to have one up here, just send me all your info via PM, and I'll post it! ^^

My contest:
Here I have a contest of my own to start stuff off!
I'd like any participants to make me a Halloween Avatar using my Inventory.
The limit outside of my inventory is 1mil. 3nodding
You may also enter as many times as you like,
But I remind you, quality is better than quantity. ^^
If you have other questions, quote me.

The Creator of my favorite Tektek Created by Halloween will win
1Mil.
150k will go as a Consolation Prize to a runner up.

Stuff I like:

-Layers
-Semi Clutter
-Details
-Sparkles
-Doll skins & themes
-High Contrast
-Corsets
-Top Hats
-Combinations of 3-5 colors
-Color combos such as Red/Purple, Black/White, Blue/Purple, Red/Silver
Gold/White, Green/Gold, Navy/Cream, Pink/Black
- Shoe clips, bows, and anklets

Examples:

Dislike:

-Over simplicity
-Blue/Orange, Blue/Red, Black/Red demonic themes
-The Facial mole item
-Noses
-Cigarette/smoking items
-Off balance of color
-Over used combinations such as the Devil Tail+Ninja Headband+Coco kitty+Chyaku Norisu Scarf.

My Favorite Entries will be here:
[in no particular order]

By Devolishmelodie
By Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

For this event, we will be running a public vote and awarding the Community Favorite Anon Award!
Here's how it'll work:

-Users submit the pen names of their favorite anon for this years Halloween,
along with the Creepiest or Best Letter/Note/Gift they've received from that Anon.
-Quote me and post here with your entries/nominations!
-Users read the letters and vote for their Favorite one.
-Cast your vote for your favorite by sending me a PM on October 30'th
-This is kept within the guild:
Only guild members can submit their fav. anon, though the anon does not have to be a part of the guild.
-The anon should in some way qualify as a creepy or mysterious anon.

On Halloween, the anon with the most votes by Guild members will win 100k + 150k from Sushi, totaling 250k ^^
If that anon does not have an anon Mule, you can trust the crew here that No disclosure of your Anon Persona will be made, if you wish to come forward to quietly collect your prize.

And better yet, The one who Shares the Winning Anon letter, will also receive 250k

Beloved Stalker

User Image

User ImageChat it up! Everyone needs some creepy, weird friends don'tcha know.~

User ImageThere is in fact a guide to anoning in the post below. Don't exactly know how? Finish reading the rules then go down and read the instructions. It's not hard! That'swhatshesaid<3

User ImageEveryone loves a good anon letter, rather it's creepy or not. You're getting free items, don't complain!
User ImageFollow Gaia TOS, etc. etc.
User ImageIf you don't have a sense of humor, there's no point of you being here. Constantly serious people make me want to go all Samara on your a** and come out of your computer screen to kill you. >.>; Follow Gaia TOS, etc. etc.
User ImageRESPOND TO ANONS! There is nothing more frustrating then putting in time and effort into writing someone a letter and them not respond/appreciate it. Don't have a good response? Just say "Thank you!". It works.

User ImageIf you have a problem with someone within the thread, contact either me (RainsEclipse), Suishohatake , Sellesion, or MageQueenHoshi. Don't start a fight with someone in the thread please!

User ImageDon't take anons completely serious. Amg, they're in character, DON'T GET OFFENDED. Sometimes, yes, it can be insulting, but you can always say "thanks" to an anon and not continue on with it. It's that simple!

User Image Have Fun!

Beloved Stalker

User Image
Step 1: Find a victim person you wish to send one too.
Step 2: Write a poem, story, or creepy/cute/whatever saying and be satisfied with it. Oh, and come up with a Pen Name for your Anon.
Step 3: Go to your inbox and find an item you'd like to send to them (can be junk, no one really cares and if they do, whoops!).
Step 4: Click on the item then click "Gift Item".
Step 5: Copy-Paste the person's screen name into the "Username box".
Step 6: Put your message into the "Add a Message" box and at the end of your message add a "- (pen name here)" or whatever you wish.
Example:
Beginning of Message ---≫Trick or treat...
Smell my feeeet
Give me something good to eaaaattttt
If you don't...
I don't careeeee..
I'll kill you! D:<
≪--- End of Message

~-Poker face xD- ≪---- Pen Name

Step 7:CLICK THE "Give this gift anonymously? (The recipient will only see your message)" BOX!! Don't Forget This Step!!
Step 8: Verify your password and all that jazz.
Step 9: Look over everything and make sure the Anonymous button says YES!
Step 10: Send the message, be satisfied, and see if the person replies. =D

Beloved Stalker

Beloved Stalker

User Image

And this is now open loves! Talk away! <3

Dangerous Rogue

13,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Jen Lorraine used high attack against RainsEclipse...It missed and RainsEclipse counterattacked for 10 points of damage!

Dangerous Rogue

13,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Jen Lorraine used mid attack against RainsEclipse...It missed!

Beloved Stalker

RainsEclipse used mid attack against Jen Lorraine...It missed and Jen Lorraine counterattacked for 20 points of damage!

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Shirlox used high attack against Jen Lorraine...CRITICIAL HIT! Jen Lorraine took 506 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff