Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Daredevil

Energy bump~

Smitten Lover

Quishta
Seems a little unfair, if it were a real battle, the side with the most members would win easily. It's just logic...

Er. No. Not if the side with fewer members also had better weapons and/or better tactical know-how.

Destructive Daredevil

Energy bump~

Eloquent Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100

Destructive Daredevil

Energy bump~

Destructive Daredevil

Energy bump~

Destructive Daredevil

Energy bump~

Gallant Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
energy bump

Hallowed Elder

Fashionable Explorer

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Dark Speedster Yami_3623
This event is butt anyway because most people chose vampires. Either they like Louie, or (most of all) like that retarded Twilight, Vampire Diaries, and True Blood(instead of the best, classic vampires(Van Helsing, Dracula, Nosferatu). There has to be more players that chose vampires over dark elves, so I think it's fair. And yeah, maybe your group hasn't been "true" and loyal to their faction. Like moi. I'm giving all I got into this event before it ends, now I need health because you bastards, THANKS!!! I should have sticked with healing. I have exactly 500 heals and over 200 attacks trying to get the Battle Hardened achievement
*sigh*

I hold no favor by race alone. The reason I chose to side with the Von Helsons is because Kid Kuro is this close to going batsh- um, owlshit insane. (Is that even a thing? Well, it is now!)

Seriously though, the Don is playing with forces beyond his control, and when the puppetmaster behind Kuro's insanity finally reveals Himself, I have no doubt He won't hesitate to eliminate of any "lose ends" just like Kuro did with Faris...

"The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on."

In the end, we can only do what we believe is right... sad

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
no shocker. its rigged from the get-go

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash