Welcome to Gaia! ::

There is a bug that doesn't allow the attack window to show up if you've switched pages within a thread. To be able to attack again, please hit the "reload" button on your browser.

If button reads "unavailable", mouse over the button to find out why you can't attack.

We'll have a fix ASAP. Thank you!

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
oh. thank you very much smile

Spoopy Specter

Newbie Gaian

reloaded 3x doesnt attack

Anxious Poster

Lonely Phantom

lanzer
There is a bug that doesn't allow the attack window to show up if you've switched pages within a thread. To be able to attack again, please hit the "reload" button on your browser.

We'll have a fix ASAP. Thank you!

What if in the forums the attack/heal buttons don't show up at all? I see a small square that when a mouse is passed over it enlarges to show the full avatar, but there are no attack/heal options anywhere I can see.

Friendly Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Generous Giver

Profitable Millionaire

4,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
I can't even join a side! I get the message that the event is inactive. Are you sure you enabled it again after you disabled it? Cause now I can't join any side at all.

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Every where I go, everyone is unavailable, is that a glitch?

Wintry Soldier

40,615 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
My death...will be avenged by Waffles!

seems like it works. refreshing.

Fashionable Fairy

12,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Member 100
  • Flatterer 200
Sorry but you have more problems than that. Once you are killed it doesn't matter how long you post in home area you don't heal, at least a lot of us have this problem.

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Lonely Phantom

phukyewguya
I can't even join a side! I get the message that the event is inactive. Are you sure you enabled it again after you disabled it? Cause now I can't join any side at all.

I got a couple private messages from the representative npcs of both sides, and I chose to join the Vamps, and received a brooch for it. This was like last month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff