Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
[Epic Banner goes here, meanwhile... our usual L.O.L signal]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
On August 30, 2010, a local television in London was broadcasting an episode of Doctor Who, when the program was suddenly taken out of the air. The image flickered, went white and began transmitting a strange pattern, followed by a much more mysterious sound wave that lasted just enough to be heard by at least 100,000 people. The broadcast returned to normal

-Signal-

This went largely unnoticed by the media, but as expected on these times, it was spread on the Internet quite quickly. Some thought it of a Hoax, some about the TV stations going funny. Scientists regarded it as a normal flux from the sun.
Little did they know, perhaps, that something meant to come along with the signal.
On September 30, a month after the signals, another one was intercepted, lasting less than 30 seconds:

-Second Signal-

On Aekea, the Hero of the Stars slept on the former Emoticon Hero's house, unaware that the signal was transmitted globally, but this time, louder than before. . .

It is now October 20. Terrible things have been said about Ghosts and what not. Others think is yet again a hoax. The GiB are still researching about the mysterious signal from the sky, while down in Gaia, others are suspecting something is for the rise...from deep below.
Then again, you must remember that in Halloween, anything goes. . .

Welcome, to

GRAVE CRISIS

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
WTF is this Sh*t?

This is the sequel of the 'Crisis' RPs I've been doing, the first one being Parallel Crisis on last year's Halloween, second being Saikyou Crisis.
They are all based on a canon I follow after said created RPs, but the fun part is that you don't need to know about them. Of course, who would know what the hell Kiga and friends have been doing.
However, you might check the profile links on this post to know about who are RPing with.

What's the Plot then? Is there a plot?

The plot on this RP is simple: Tenshi (Emoticon Hero of Gaia) is coming back (apparently), but the signal marking her return seems to be bringin the DEATH ALIVE (did we mention ghosts? Yes! Ghosts too! ) HOLY S#!7!
So... Kiga is re-forming the League of Outstanding Leaders. Join him, bash him or just ignore him...
The thing here is how your character will react to this RP/Gaia Event.
We will follow the Gaia canon, so you must put attention to this place and what's going on too.
At some point, what I want to do is a Parody/Allusion to one of DC comic's recent events: Blackest Night. Try to think of that + random Gaia/RP stupidity.

How do I join?

Just post your Character profile or PM it to me and... you're good to join. Do please try to be Literate or at least Semi Literate. There will be a thread specially for dumping your Char's Profile, for your convenience...but it won't be needed perhaps. Just... jump and join XD;

Are there any Rules/Restrictions?

No Mary Sues, No Auto-hits, Godmodding and Chatspeak.
You will be bashed in RP and OOC, srsly. Don't...
Other than that, just follow Gaia ToS and check in the plot. And ...have fun!

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
PROFILES

Click on them to check the people currently in Play

Please post in the thread with the following skeleton to be added:

[i][color=darkblue]Name : [/color][/i]
[i][color=darkblue]Age : [/color][/i]
[i][color=darkblue]Occupation : [/color][/i]
[i][color=darkblue]Likes:[/color][/i]
[i][color=darkblue]Dislikes:[/color][/i]
[i][color=darkblue]Appearance :[/color][/i]
[i][color=darkblue]Weapons : [/color][/i]
[i][color=darkblue]Strengths :[/color] [/i]
[i][color=darkblue]Weaknesses:[/color][/i]
[i][color=darkblue]Small Bio:[/color][/i]
[i][color=darkblue]Other:[/color][/i]

G.I.B Agents
Gaki Iranestat / MK-73N5H1
Pentigan

L.O.L Crew
Kiga Tatsenari / Parallel MK-73N5H1

Gaians to the Fight!

Malice
Takunta
Vincent Marotta
Bomb

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Check the RP's Official arrow OOC and Art Freebie Thread User Image just on this simple link.
Talk and go wild too 3nodding
You can get a cool Avi Art too ' v '

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
The Story so far. . .

User ImageGrave Danger - Official Gaia MangaUser Image

Grave Crisis - Manga Chapters
All done by moi, Da Mangaka

1) A Signal in the Distant Sky

2) Blue is the Light of Hope

3) Keel and Kiga meet again

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
~I'll just keep on bumping... it usually works on the 3rd time~

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
~Again, 3rd's the charm~

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Boring.
If he could describe his current state, it was that: Boring. There wasn't much to do at the moment and he had a house that was basically in ruins.
Tenshi's house wasn't exactly luxurious, but he hadn't taken care of it at all. Rather, there where holes on the walls the size of his fists (the biggest one perhaps the size of the hammer he wielded), the dishes seemed to be undone for months, and there where pizza boxes everywhere.
Then again, just months ago, he had helped the Justice League of Gaia in a fateful mission. He had proven himself useful, but quickly after that he got bored again.
So bored, he had smashed the TV by accident (or to fix it ? Nobody knows)

But in his lone corner of the house, noticed for the fact that there where more holes than you could count, wall almost collapsed, Kiga was staring at the white noise the semi-fixed TV was making.
He couldn't sleep that night. The second signal, shown by Agent Pentigan, had stuck a chord on him.
It made him remember about Her.

"Veila. . ." he whispered softly, trying to hide his sudden sadness.

"MK ARMOR! DELIVER ME TO DARKNESS!"
"KIGA! DON'T! "
"What the hell?! Kiga! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO. . ."
" Please ...don't..."
"KIGA!"

The Hero of the Stars sighed sad, bowing his head.

"If only. . .perhaps I wouldn't have been so rash. . .I. . ."
"Oh Hero of this Ailing planet. . ."
"E-eh?"

Suddenly, a voice in his head. He looked around. . .but found no answer. He frowned, summoning his hammer just in case.

"Who is it? Show yourself!"
"Oh Hero of this Ailing Planet. . .a Great Crisis is on thy way. . ."

Taking his palm to his head, he shook it, sighing rather annoyed

"Look, if it's about the Saikyou Crisis...you're too late, it already happened. Now, if it's about another one, please do me a favor and take it the f*ck o-"

However, albeit him starting to speak at a faster pace, he was interrupted by a glimmering light which appeared just in front of him. He was lucky enough to have his face covered by now, but it was too much to bear. After some minutes, it dimmed down, but still shined enough to cover what ever was inside.

"Chosen hero, please hear our plight: your world is in grave danger. Darkness will fall into this world and only the Light of Hope can help cleanse it. . ."
"If you want. . .bring Chibi Chibi on this, I have no ide-"
"You are the only Hope for this world, do not exclude them from your light. . ."
"Fine, fine!" he said exasperated "If this will keep you from talking into my head and give me some spotlight on something, or at least something to do, I take it. I'll take your responsibility. . .shesh"

The light approached towards him. It felt cool, but not enough to become cold. An odd sensation, as if approaching a cooler but being inside it

"Repeat the Oath to bind you to this Light"
"The what now?"

The voice, female at first, echoed more in his head. A chorus of many other voices joined:

In fearful day,
in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

The Hero frowned confused. But if it was enough to gain more power -and get rid of the voices on his head- he would do it.
Slowly, he began, hesitantly at his own words.

"Er... right, um... In fearful day, in raging night. . .aum.. oh, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite..."

His right hand unconsciously moved upwards, gaining more confidence. It was as if it was meant to be so.

". . . When all seems lost in the War of Light"

Kiga grinned, finishing the oath.

"Look to the stars, for hope burns BRIGHT!"

FLASH! The room shined so much, he could barely make it with his eyes open. He felt his right hand cool and being wrapped around by something. A grunt that turned into a surprised scream, feeling the rush of the newly added power - and other that felt very familiar- into him.
At the end of the light show, the lights dimming slowly, he shook his head feeling dizzy.
Once he had recovered sight, he looked at said hand, infused with power: it had a blue ring with a strange decal.
He frowned, tilting his head, analyzing it. Poking it.

"Hmm. . .ok, so. . .what now?"

Just as in cue, a large Blue Battery Power fell onto his head, slamming him to the ground.

"OW! What the Fu-"
"Oh Hero chosen. . . Hear our last words: when you find the true Light of Hope. . it is then when the Brightest Day shall come. . ."
"What?! Wait! Who are you? Why did you do this light show? Why does my hand feel on fire? And this thing? Come baaaaack!"

And so, as the voices in his head faded, the Hero of the Stars had something to think about that night. . .

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
~Story is up now o w o~

5,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
can i join? plz?

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
s1lverb0a
can i join? plz?

You're very welcome to join ;D

5,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Da Mangaka
s1lverb0a
can i join? plz?

cool biggrin is there a form or something? or what???

Lonely Nerd

15,575 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
(I shall be a part of this, but I am far to lazy to make a good profile.)

Name......... Malice
Age.......... 27
Occupation.......... Witch
Likes......... Curses
Dislikes........ Misfires (side note: Happens to her all the time.)
Weakness........ Not yet to be found but presumed to be her lack of aim.
Aperence......... Black hair, black eyes, pail skin, small body build. (Basically my avi, when it changes just assume a misfired spell.)

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
((It's ok, as long as you can keep up and RP, it's fine ^ _^ ))

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
s1lverb0a
Da Mangaka
s1lverb0a
can i join? plz?

cool biggrin is there a form or something? or what???

((For the moment, not really. .. I might make one but.. the idea is that if you do a profile, you give me basic info of your character 3nodding ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff