Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampinor's Vampire Castle
Story:
For many years, even some say before the age of man, there lived a thing. Its was not a man nor a beast, he was the first of his kind, he was the father of them all, he was Vampinor 'Lord of the Vampires'. No one knows how he came to be or how he was born into this world, some say he came from the deepest parts of hell itself. For years he has reigned supreme over the land from his castle in the highest part of the Muness Mountains. None dare challege him, many fear to even think of doing such a thing, for his power is greater than anything alive or dead. There is not many he trusts, even some of his own kind he doesn't trust, only a few that live within his castle does he trust, and his pet dragon 'Leaher'. So let this be a leason to all those that even try to think of opposing him, you will feel his pain and wrath and even your own death if you try.
Rules:
1. Always obey & listen to Vampinor
2. Obey Gaia Rules - and keep it PG-13
3. Only serious roleplayers may join
4. All roleplaying posts must be atleast semi-para

Info:

Castle - User Image
- Everything that you want to be in this castle is in it (but dont be stupid about it}

Banners:

User Image

{Please put one of these under you signature to help advertise the guild}

nfo:
Vampinor-

Appearance~
{True Form}

User Image

{Other Form}

User Image

Age~ ???

Story~ {Read the story uptop}

Dragon~ User Image

{Application}

Gaia Name:

Name:

Sex:

History:

True form: {if you have one} {must be a pic}

Weapons: {If you have any}

Pets: {If you have any}

Position:

Appearance: {Must be a pic}

{Side Note: If I dont not answer your Pm's if you have sent me applications through there or even if you sent me one on the Guild then that means you have not been accepted}

Postions:

Lord of the Vampires- Vampinor

Queen-

Right hand Vamipers- {no more}

Gaia Name:lexilassoo

Name:aya silverwrath

Sex:female

History:she was brought up by a pure blood i guess you could call them family.she knows the history of the vampires,and even though she knows of his past and standing,she has been completely infactuated with vampinor since she first layed eyes on his 'human' form.

True form: {if you have one} {must be a pic}N/A

Weapons: {If you have any}she can see the future,which makes her almost imposssible to attack.has a silver katana,called kuroshinai.

Pets: {If you have any}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.her name is delmira.

Position:second hand,and hoping for larger...

Appearance: {Must be a pic}(looks a little older than this))User Image

Gaia Name: -tiny_tornado-

Name: Jordan

Sex: female

History: she was born a human and was what everyone called emo. she cut herself from the age on 13 until she was turned at 19. on her 19th birthday she tried to job off a cliff to her death, but was saved at the bottom by a abnormally gorgeous boy. For about two weeks they went out until he bite her neck and changed her into this ceature that even she did not know what she was. In about a day, she thought it was about a min not a full day that she layed by the cliff that she jumped off of two weeks before, she became really thristy and went into a near by town thinking she just need so water. unknowing what she was doing she found this young boy and bite his neck and drank in all of his blood, killing him. she did not know what she did until about a week later when she did it again. Then she came across this castle, unknowing why she felt that she need to go inside. So she did and found Vampinor seating on his throne, were she soon learned he always sits.

True form: WHAT?

Weapons: she can read your mind and change the feelings you are having

Pets: she has her bat who she loves and can't life behind at anypoint... he is her only friend

Position: Right hand

Appearance: User Image

Vampires-

Gaia Name: -ColorsToTheMax-

Name: Mariah Crentin

Sex: Female

History: Mariah was born into a family of no consequence in a small village near Vampinor's immense castle. Both her mother and her father did not understand her immense curiosity for the unknown. She had fallen in love with the dark, mysterious walls of the castle, and thus, sat gazing at it's distant form for hours. Her family began to think she was a heretic. She was sought after by the village, and cast out. Bruised and battered, she wandered aimlessly, only thinking, "As long as I get away from the village, I'll be okay." She ended up at the castle gates. Her one dream had come true, she was at the castle.

Weapons: Quite gifted with a bow and arrow, though she does not have either.

Pets: She made friends with a raven as she wandered. His name is Rye.

Position: Seeing as she just arrived at the castle, I'm not quite sure, whatever you see fit.

Gaia Name: nel Tu nao

Name: Nel

Sex: Male

History: Nel had lived with his mother when he turned three, because his fther had died in an assassination. he had a big imagination and his mother loved him for it. he started getting a bit shorter as he got older and bye the time he was four he had lemur ears and a tail. then oncce he was six, he looked like an exact lemur but he is able to talk. his favorite color is green and so he likes forests and trees. he had found out about a castle and decided to check it out..

Pets: no pets for the time being..

Position: none because he just arrived at the castle

Gaia Name: Emo-Tastic PoPtart

Name: Amilia Turner

History: She was born in a town far from any known place. Her mother died on Amilia's sixth birthday, and she was raised by her father. Her two older brother's ignored her most of her life, seeing as she attempted to fit in with them, she became a tom-boy. Her father worked her out in the fields of their farmlands. She left the small village when she turned eighteen. She has been traveling through the countryside for a year and a half now. She is currently within a village near the Castle. Rumors of angry citizens flood her ears.

True Form: None, I am human.

Weapons: A 5' wooden staff inlaid with lead.

Pets: A female German Shepherd named Mai

Position: She has not entered the Castle yet.

Storylines:

++Human War++
User Image
Word has reached Vampinor's ears that the human are trying to get together to destory him and his great evil. But this might be harder than they think...... { Will be updated as storyline developes}

{New updates}

1. I need someone who is good at making banners, to make one for this guild. You can use your own Imagination one how to make it, the only thing I ask is that the banner be clickable and lead straight to the guild.
-I am offering 1,000 gaia gold to whoever makes one for me

It is dark all around, as the whispers of unthinkable sounds echo all around the throne room. To the right of the throne sits Vampinors dragon 'Leaher'. As there on the throne with glowing pure blood red eyes sits the Lord of Vampires 'Vampinor'. He does not move, or speak or even breath, he just sits there in a still pause almost as his eyes just stare forward, into the abyss that is his throne room. The ecos do not stop but everyonce in a while, they et louder as almost a glowing red light shines dimmly around Vampinor, as for the moment he is his 'Other Form'.
Vampinor
can i join? heart
I'm willing to join. :] ..but I don't have a pic of my character. emo
May I join?
Gaia Name: -ColorsToTheMax-

Name: Mariah Crentin

History: Mariah was born into a family of no consequence in a small village near Vampinor's immense castle. Both her mother and her father did not understand her immense curiosity for the unknown. She had fallen in love with the dark, mysterious walls of the castle, and thus, sat gazing at it's distant form for hours. Her family began to think she was a heretic. She was sought after by the village, and cast out. Bruised and battered, she wandered aimlessly, only thinking, "As long as I get away from the village, I'll be okay." She ended up at the castle gates. Her one dream had come true, she was at the castle.

Weapons: Quite gifted with a bow and arrow, though she does not have either.

Pets: She made friends with a raven as she wandered. His name is Rye.

Position: Seeing as she just arrived at the castle, I'm not quite sure, whatever you see fit.

Gaia Name: nel Tu nao

Name: nel

Sex: male

History: nel had lived with his mother when he turned three, because his fther had died in an assassination. he had a big imagination and his mother loved him for it. he started getting a bit shorter as he got older and bye the time he was four he had lemur ears and a tail. then oncce he was six, he looked like an exact lemur but he is able to talk. his favorite color is green and so he likes forests and trees. he had found out about a castle and decided to check it out..

Pets: no pets for the time being..

Position: none because he just arrived at the castle

Vampinor
Vampinor
Vampinor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers