Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Want Your Pics Photoshopped?
Comment my profile. I reply.

WHO ELSE HATES THIS??

The Scenario:
[lets use the school hallways for example]

Your at school (or any semi crowded to crowded place), and your walking in the hallway. The bell has just rang to move to second period or to lunch, home time, etc when suddenly your at the backbone of the "slow asses" who walk just about as fast as a sloth. You can't move from side to side because kids are at their lockers talking to friends and blocking the hallway or simply just think it's cool to stand there and do absolutely nothing for the time being. Anywho, you're frustrated so you decide to take the sidelines, you push or nudge someone out of the way and get past them. Suddenly, guess what happens next? Another group of sluts are just taking their sweet a** time talking on their cellphones and minding their own business when you find this is completely inappropriate. You nudge them out of the way and finally, after 20 minutes of hard work and waiting, your free, and are able to walk to your locker safely. But don't you dare think its over, there's more traffic outside gonk scream .

DISCUSS:
~ slow walkers
~ the pain of waiting
~ being impaitent
~ when will it be the last time until you burst
~ the ability to push
~ how fights happen

User Image
just be patient lol

but yeah, i hate when i'm late to class or something and there's a bunch of girls just chillin and taking their sweet time along with blocking the entire walkway. maybe its cuz im white.
yes and i hate when ******** wiggers just stand right in front of my goddamn locker and i tell them to move and they ******** won't until you like shove them off. mad
D:<
I ******** HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO WALK!
Gah.
And all the niners.
I HATE THEM ALL.
cmon_step_it_up
3nodding
I CANT BELIEVE IT.
neopets. is. closing. down?
what about my pets? ):
If you want proof, click here.

User Image

I CANT BELIEVE IT EITHER.
how much i care stare

User Image

5,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Friendly 100
You need a bazooka or a tank my friend that way you can get where you going faster
droppin acidd
yes and i hate when ******** wiggers just stand right in front of my goddamn locker and i tell them to move and they ******** won't until you like shove them off. mad

User Image

LOL omg same here.
I enjoy shoving them off though.

User Image
Retardbiscuit69
Shut up.

User Image

Sloth?

User Image
FxCK THE FLOCKS
D:<
I ******** HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO WALK!
Gah.
And all the niners.
I HATE THEM ALL.

User Image

NNNNNNNNINNNNNNNNERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS scream

User Image
I was almost late ten times in high school because of some slower walkers. A lot of couples just stood there and blocked the hallway too. It was a bit annoying but I got through just in time.
Oh, I remember well being nearly late for class, dashing like a b*****d across the largest high school in Indiana, barely getting to the hallway - and then having 3 failures somehow take up the entire hallway laughing like constipated donkey - conversely causing the bell to ring and my teacher to shut the door before later giving me the obligatory "WHY YOU LATE LATE IS BAD" speech.

I swear, if assault and battery wasn't illegal.

Just deal with it; walk extremely fast, waste no time at all, find quicker routes to your class, etc. You'll find ways to get there.
Look who’s laughing now that you’ve wasted,
How many years and you’ve barely even tasted,

I felt that way back in school, too. I usually only experience this at Wal-Mart now. The worst is the wall of slow walkers. You get a group of buddies that all have to walk side by side at old lady speeds. I don't think I have ever walked out of Wal-Mart in a good mood.

Anything remotely close to everything you’ve boasted about.
Look who’s crying now.
At the mall... Me and my friends just need to get like one thing before going to the carnival or the movies.

We're the fast walking kind of people. "Marching X 3" you could say.
But there are like sooo many people going reaaallyyy slow, and there are even more people going in the opposite direction...

It's pretty fun, though. We don't hold back, we just walk, walk, dodge, walk, dodge left, dodge right, walk, walk, dodge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff