Welcome to Gaia! ::

Millionaire

kloKKed
meevsv2
picturing what your face must look like when u do that is giving me permanent dmg

Me irl as of less than a week ago.
User Image
yeah not what i meant. i meant the facial expressions people do when they do weird voices n s**t

Friendly Genius

meevsv2
]yeah not what i meant. i meant the facial expressions people do when they do weird voices n s**t

Lul. Well I'm gonna have to make a youtube video for that.
I get a more feminine smile on my face. I definitely can act out the part too. I can go full-out girl and it creeps the everliving s**t out of people. Authentic voice and hip swinging and female giggle, the whole act.
It's ********. But it's hilarious every time.

Millionaire

kloKKed
meevsv2
]yeah not what i meant. i meant the facial expressions people do when they do weird voices n s**t

Lul. Well I'm gonna have to make a youtube video for that.
I get a more feminine smile on my face. I definitely can act out the part too. I can go full-out girl and it creeps the everliving s**t out of people. Authentic voice and hip swinging and female giggle, the whole act.
It's ********. But it's hilarious every time.
aaaaaaahhhh

Genius

kloKKed
Jordancoolbro v2
Woah! I was not expecting that.
That's a serious skill and you should use it productively for like voice acting or singing the male and female parts of songs like that one guy.

I'm capable of singing with it too, actually. I won't vocaroo it yet though. I'm saving that one for the youtubes eventually.

But yeah. I'm able to do that. Alternating singing songs with both voices. It's entertaining.
Very cool! I have a nice recording studio here in Atlanta if you're anywhere in the area.

Friendly Genius

Jordancoolbro v2
kloKKed
Jordancoolbro v2
That's a serious skill and you should use it productively for like voice acting or singing the male and female parts of songs like that one guy.

I'm capable of singing with it too, actually. I won't vocaroo it yet though. I'm saving that one for the youtubes eventually.

But yeah. I'm able to do that. Alternating singing songs with both voices. It's entertaining.
Very cool! I have a nice recording studio here in Atlanta if you're anywhere in the area.
I'm all the ********' way up in Washington state so sorry, I'm unfortunately nowhere near you. But I appreciate the offer. ^_^

Genius

kloKKed
Jordancoolbro v2
kloKKed
Jordancoolbro v2

I'm all the ********' way up in Washington state so sorry, I'm unfortunately nowhere near you. But I appreciate the offer. ^_^
Haha, wow, pretty much couldn't be farther away and still in the states!

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Are you secretly Youtubeable?

Friendly Genius

Jordancoolbro v2
kloKKed
Jordancoolbro v2
kloKKed
Jordancoolbro v2

Haha, wow, pretty much couldn't be farther away and still in the states!

Yeah I know.

I'm honestly surprised that after all the cigarettes and weed I smoke, I'd have lost my voice ability.

But nope. It's going on long and strong.

Lonely Trash

12,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Divine Donator 100
That is actually really freaking neat.

Having a lot of command over one's voice is such a cool talent.

Friendly Genius

TEWG
Are you secretly Youtubeable?

Nope but I've been thinking about it.

I'm not exactly sure what I'd even talk about if I made a youtube video.

On top of that my webcam is sorta shitty. I use an Xbox Vision cam. Pre-Kinect cam. Really sucks, it does.

Friendly Genius

Foxfire Ahri
o u o;;;

I told you earlier that I felt like being a girl.

I meant it.

Friendly Genius

Oiwa

It's the result of being REALLY bored at a young age. xD

Friendly Genius

It's cool because voice-wise I can also cater to lesbians.
kloKKed
Oiwa

It's the result of being REALLY bored at a young age. xD

As is the natural birth of damn near every skill a person learns in their life.

In your world, every drive-thru is a game. I envy this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff