Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Doing a list cause my opinions mean everything.

10. DmC Devil May Cry

Omg Dante is so dreamy now, not to mention the almost dicks shots in this game. omg it makes my ovaries go in overdrive. Omg.

23. Temple Run 2
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn those improved graphics. It's sometimes day now instead of night omggg my mind is blown. This sets the standard for video games everywhere. I've spent like $200 on it so far and I don't even use dollars! How is that even possible??? How does my money change like that??? No other game can change money like that, wtf are we living in the future???

10. Pong
You know what??? This game wasn't released this year but I played it this year. I don't even know when it was released, 2012??? The way you can move the dots, it just yes, it's amazing. I wish this was first but I hate to say it but there are better games and I was unhappy with the lack of character development. Like where does the dot come from??? Does it have a family??? A dark past??? I need to know these things, might contact the developer and ask them about it.

38. FIFA 14
YES, I've been waiting a year for this game. I could still play fifa 13 but you know, it doesn't have the 14 on it and that makes all the difference. That 14 signifies the amount of time the company has put into it, 14 years they've been working on this game. And next year fifa 15 will be realised, they would have spent 15 years on that one. I really have to praise their hard work, EA do a great job every tiem

1. Call of Duty Ghosts

I was really worried about this game because ghosts are scary amirite? But the company knew this and implemented a dog to help you, this dog keeps me company at night, tells me it's alright. I love that dog. Then there's the plot, so many plot twists, like at the end of the game were you shoot that helicopter, yeah I didn't know that was gonna happen. Just amazing. 11/10. Would buy for your grandma.

Witty Genius

I would say pretty good list, but you don't move the dot in pong.........

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Engi3Piece
I would say pretty good list, but you don't move the dot in pong.........

I apologise, I was squinting while playing it because I thought the screen would make my eyes square, and that made me think it was just a dot.

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
iEatSeaSaltIceCream

10. Pong
You know what??? This game wasn't released this year but I played it this year. I don't even know when it was released, 2012???

More like 1974 or something. lol

Tipsy Knight

Better calm down on DmC wouldn't want your ovaries to redline.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Thank you for the next lottery numbers I'm going to be picking. lol
So we can agree KH III is already number 1 s**t game for the future yes?

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
Wait... How can DMC and Pong both be number 10?

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Shows your taste in gaming if CoD: Ghosts is number 1. This has to be a joke.
Despite this list being a joke, uhhh... that one really silly Senran lookin game isn't here so... This list fails... I think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff