Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Receiver

NUMBER 5: Persona 4 Golden
Yes this came out in 2012 for you yank assholes but we superior PAL territory people only got it this year. It's a pretty cool JRPG but I didn't finish it like 90% of the games I play. The social link BS did ruin it a bit which is why it's not higher in this list.

NUMBER 4: Beyond Two Souls
I didn't finish this either but I like David Cage's interactive movies. Heavy Rain was good too. How do you like that controversial gaming opinion, b***h.

NUMBER 3: Pokemon X and Y
It's ******** 3D what's not to like. Also it was easy and I'm pretty s**t at games so that's a plus. I actually did finish this one.

NUMBER 2: TOMB RAIDER
The series almost redeemed itself from the horrors of Underworld (the most disappointing game to have ever been experienced by me, after Final Fantasy III DS). This entry was actually pretty good and Not At All just Uncharted. Just kidding I don't ******** care how much it borrowed from Uncharted, Uncharted is rad and so was Tomb Raider.

NUMBER 1: NOT FINAL FANTASY X | X-2 HD REMASTER
A.K.A.: THE WAITING GAME

Well thank the baby jesus we're drawing close to the end of this shitty and disappointing year of gaming, in which FFX HD got delayed like three times. And they still didn't actually manage to release it within the (generous) 2013 window. Square Enix does it again!

HONORABLE MENTION: DARK SOULS

I do realise this wasn't released this year but I only bought it a month ago and it's pretty good.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Ick, those numbered titles. talk2hand

Not a bad list.

So says, Mr. Stewart The Christmas Stripper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Not as good as my list, but I suppose it's passable.

No Star Ocean 2 though? I thought you liked video games?

I thought I typed wideo games and now I have the urge to do this from now on....

Versatile Receiver

Lost Dynamis

I thought I typed wideo games and now I have the urge to do this from now on....
I haven't played that particular wideo game because I don't get a whole lot of damn time for games. I genuinely struggled with this list it's more of a "list of new release videogames I played this year in order of preference" than anything else.
REGINA SPEKT0R
Lost Dynamis

I haven't played that particular wideo game because I don't get a whole lot of damn time for games. I genuinely struggled with this list it's more of a "list of new release videogames I played this year in order of preference" than anything else.

Yeah! I had the same problem too! It was kinda like, I had to look at a list of s**t that came out this year just to remind myself.... This year just really sucked. I mean yeah we got GTA, LOZ, Pokemon, and Tomb Raider but... ugh.

Versatile Receiver

Lost Dynamis
REGINA SPEKT0R
Lost Dynamis

Yeah! I had the same problem too! It was kinda like, I had to look at a list of s**t that came out this year just to remind myself.... This year just really sucked. I mean yeah we got GTA, LOZ, Pokemon, and Tomb Raider but... ugh.
Thankfully we only have a week left and then onto 2014 which has such promising titles as FINAL FANTASY X | X-2 HD REMASTER and who gives a s**t what else because I will be playing that for the majority of the year.
REGINA SPEKT0R
Lost Dynamis
REGINA SPEKT0R
Lost Dynamis

Thankfully we only have a week left and then onto 2014 which has such promising titles as FINAL FANTASY X | X-2 HD REMASTER and who gives a s**t what else because I will be playing that for the majority of the year.

KH2.5

Lightning Returns.
XY was s**t

Versatile Receiver

Lost Dynamis
REGINA SPEKT0R
Lost Dynamis
REGINA SPEKT0R
Lost Dynamis

KH2.5

Lightning Returns.
I'm just not pumped for Lightning Returns I can't put my finger on exactly why. I mean she has THREE YUNA COSTUMES and still I'm like meh at best.

Perhaps it was because XIII-2 was so ******** boring I mean seriously s**t Serah is a tedious character.
REGINA SPEKT0R
Lost Dynamis
REGINA SPEKT0R
Lost Dynamis
REGINA SPEKT0R
Lost Dynamis

KH2.5

Lightning Returns.
I'm just not pumped for Lightning Returns I can't put my finger on exactly why. I mean she has THREE YUNA COSTUMES and still I'm like meh at best.

Perhaps it was because XIII-2 was so ******** boring I mean seriously s**t Serah is a tedious character.

Yeah, sorry. Forgot you were a casual.

Honestly FF13-2 does a lot that FF13 misses but at the same time misses what FF13 does and I suppose they compliment each other.

Lightning Returns however I imagine will be like Crisis Core where its original and fun in its own way. Not comparable to 13 at all.

You gonna do Hearthstone, btw?
I'd make a list but the only two games I really gave a ******** about this year were BioShock Infinite and GTA 5

Versatile Receiver

Lost Dynamis

Honestly FF13-2 does a lot that FF13 misses but at the same time misses what FF13 does and I suppose they compliment each other.

Lightning Returns however I imagine will be like Crisis Core where its original and fun in its own way. Not comparable to 13 at all.

Yeah the game is like a million times better in every way except... like, story. I don't even know what it is but I liked XIII's story and XIII-2 was just... eh. I think the fact that it started out with "ACTUALLY XIII ended like this lol what the ******** are YOU talking about Lightning's so dead" completely threw me and I was kind of like well ******** you game for the rest of the time.

I WILL get Lightning Returns I mean... Yuna costumes... but I don't think it'll be a day one thing. Unless I can convince my boyfriend to buy it for me like I did with XIII-2 heh.

Are you talking about that warcraft card game because I am reallllly not sure.

Versatile Receiver

The Soviet Titties
XY was s**t
you're s**t

yeah did that hurt your feelings
REGINA SPEKT0R
The Soviet Titties
XY was s**t
you're s**t

yeah did that hurt your feelings

i don't have feelings

because feelings are gay
REGINA SPEKT0R
Lost Dynamis

Yeah the game is like a million times better in every way except... like, story. I don't even know what it is but I liked XIII's story and XIII-2 was just... eh. I think the fact that it started out with "ACTUALLY XIII ended like this lol what the ******** are YOU talking about Lightning's so dead" completely threw me and I was kind of like well ******** you game for the rest of the time.

I WILL get Lightning Returns I mean... Yuna costumes... but I don't think it'll be a day one thing. Unless I can convince my boyfriend to buy it for me like I did with XIII-2 heh.

Are you talking about that warcraft card game because I am reallllly not sure.

Yeah, 13's story was definitely superior. It pisses me off when people talk s**t about the story to 13 and its probably because they didnt like 13... I thought 13's story was among the best of the series.

Your boyfriend? You're a girl? Lol

Yeah I've been obsessing over Hearthstone the past few days. I love T/CCGs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff