Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This game was extremely badass. I played it on my Xbox 360 and PC, but I didn't beat it yet becuase the Xbox 360 was a demo and PC was lagging a lot. So, I'm still waiting for the PS3 release date. The reasons why I like this game is because in the story it feels so free roam, working together, kickass combos, feels like playing Dynasty Warriors, and the graphics are freaking nice.

One bad issue is they should have added a lock on button.

Anarchy Reigns

This is best brawl game in my opinion. When I first played this game I absolutely enjoyed it. Every mode I played was lots of fun. I hope they develop more games like this...Oh wait they did Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, but I want more.

One bad issue is I wish they had offline battle modes because not much people play this game.

The Walking Dead Game

I love the story and the twist they set up for us. Some parts of the story really blow my mind because what if you were in this type of situation in real life. I know I would be scared out of my pants. Now playing Season 2...Clementine looks really different like she not a kid anymore.

No issue in this game...Well maybe the shooting parts because I haven't played that much shooting games in awhile.

Now that's just my small list of 2013 games. I'm ready for 2014 games dawg! Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z is waiting for me! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Thanks for reminding me about TMNT. I just looked it up on Steam...but the reviews were bad due to glitches and whatnot. I'll hold off for a bit and see if anything gets patched.
Hoyt Volker v23
nobody cares about your list f*****t

If you don't like it...THEN WHY THE ******** YOU COMMENT YOU STUPID UGLY LITTLE s**t?!
Hoyt Volker v23
The Lovely HeartMan
Hoyt Volker v23

If you don't like it...THEN WHY THE ******** YOU COMMENT YOU STUPID UGLY LITTLE s**t?!

"If you don't like it, don't comment!"
And here your stupid a** is, commenting on something you very ******** clearly don't like.
"Stupid"
I'm clearly more intelligent than your stupid a**.
"Ugly"
I dunno, I'm pretty ******** beautiful.
ā€¯Little s**t"
If I remember correctly, you said that you're a high schooler in one of your previous threads. I'm 23. So you can take your young f*****t a** back to your mommy.

You are 23 years old and you are doing this dumb s**t. Such sad grown a** man.
Hoyt Volker v23
The Lovely HeartMan
Hoyt Volker v23
The Lovely HeartMan
Hoyt Volker v23

And here your stupid a** is, commenting on something you very ******** clearly don't like.
"Stupid"
"Ugly"
I dunno, I'm pretty ********beautiful.
ā€¯Little s**t"
If I remember correctly, you said that you're a high schooler in one of your previous threads. I'm 23. So you can take your young f*****t a** back to your mommy.

You're 16 and lashing out like a ******** 6 year old.
The only reason I do this s**t is because of people like you.

Well damn you must have some serious issues if this is the only s**t you do on Gaia.
Hoyt Volker v23
The Lovely HeartMan
Hoyt Volker v23
The Lovely HeartMan
Hoyt Volker v23

"Stupid"
"Ugly"
I dunno, I'm pretty ********beautiful.
ā€¯Little s**t"

You're 16 and lashing out like a ******** 6 year old.
The only reason I do this s**t is because of people like you.

Well damn you must have some serious issues if this is the only s**t you do on Gaia.

Seeing people act like little kids when they clearly aren't little kids is entertaining. When you graduate high school and keep getting denied to colleges and jobs, you'll eventually come back here for entertainment

Yeah, you keep thinking that way. rolleyes
Hoyt Volker v23
The Lovely HeartMan

I can almost guarantee that your stupid a** won't get accepted to any good college, or job right away.

Yes, maybe or maybe not who knows.
Hoyt Volker v23
The Lovely HeartMan
Hoyt Volker v23
The Lovely HeartMan

I can almost guarantee that your stupid a** won't get accepted to any good college, or job right away.

Yes, maybe or maybe not who knows.

I know.

You don't anything about me or what I'm going to do in my life, so shut up and stop acting like you do because you don't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff