Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lover

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
I have a guilty pleasure- playing Dragonfable.

I've loved that site since I was like 15 (if not before that) and I'm just looking for someone to give me pointers or just have a little conversation about it in general smile

I have a warrior (level 18 ), mage and rogue (both level 11), all female of course.
SO let's talk.
OK?

GO.
rofl

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Let's not and pretend we did.

Oh man, that was a great conversation. Best I've had on Gaia in a year. I especially liked the part where you revealed that secret about yourself. Good times. BFFs?

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
The last time I played that game. Everything that game could throw at me to make me buy their damn premium service. It really pissed me off and I still don't wanna play that game.

Fashionable Lover

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
Raven Prime

Oh man, that was a great conversation. Best I've had on Gaia in a year. I especially liked the part where you revealed that secret about yourself. Good times. BFFs?

Excuse me, can you NOT be a b***h? Thanks.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

ForeverAvoria
Raven Prime

Excuse me, can you NOT be a b***h? Thanks.
And to think I complimented you and gushed about the fun I had.

I take it back. You're no BFF of mine. You're more like a WFF.

Skilled Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
I LOVE DragonFable. I currently have a lvl 38 Rouge as my highest but I've set her base class as a Soul Weaver. Have you seen all the new upgrades on some of the classes?

Greedy Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Only reason why I haven't forgotten about that game is because my ID is in the lower four digits. neutral . Founder too.

Indulgent Demigod

This is my character.
I just logged on today after eons and I see a lot of s**t has changed (well it still looks all the same.) I used to play it a lot back when I had a computer that could only play flash games.

I also used play Battleon.

Saxgrrrl's Waifu

Magnetic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Oh my god it's 2006 again. That game ate up so much of my time back before I had money and Steam.
Used to play it back when I was insanely bored. It was pretty fun but I spent most of my time on Adventure Quest. Still waiting for the 3D version of it to release *o*

Greedy Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aged Gaian

delete your characters and get some taste

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Dang, this topic got negative fast... Oh well, I'm currently a riftwalker at about lv51. Was curious if anyone discussed DF events on Gaia
I would love Dragon Fable to also be mobile whee

Dangerous Husband

Wow.

I haven't played that game in ages. I don't even remember what my account is! Ahahaha!

I admit I'm surprised it's still around and somewhat popular ever since Steam came out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff