Welcome to Gaia! ::

A New Beginning: best HM in a while, amirite?

Totally right! 0.59090909090909 59.1% [ 91 ]
Meh, it's okay. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 22 ]
Totally wrong! 0.012987012987013 1.3% [ 2 ]
Moo. (Poll Whore) 0.25324675324675 25.3% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1053 1054 1055 > >> >>> »|

Do you mean trapping them around branches and stones?

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
SolunaAngel
EC_Maya
SolunaAngel
Who is the easiest to merry in FoMT?

I found Elli really easy, because you dont' need to spend any money to gain her hearts up. All you do is collect the flowers she likes from the fields (Except in Winter. I dunno what to do for Winter )
I see, and all along I thought Karen was the easiest xd

In order of difficulty, 1 being Easiest and 5 most difficult, I'd say...

1-Elli--Reason: Her favorite things are flowers. Can't get much cheaper than that.

2-Popuri--Reason: She likes flowers as well, but she also likes Egg stuff.

3-Mary--Reason: She likes grasses. However, in the beginning of the game, you need to sell those grasses to make the moolah.

4-Ann--Reason: She likes a lot of cooked stuff, and she's not a big fan of the girly stuff like flowers.

5-Karen--Reason: Her favorites are Wine (which costs 300G a pop--not an easy thing to do in the beginning of the game), French Fries, Popcorn, Pizza, and she supposedly likes Diamonds, which are really hard to find in the mines. She is by far the most expensive girl, and she's really hard to go after in the beginning.
nvm I know how to do it now. You use lumber.

At least I think. That would make sense.
Haven't even finished AWL gonk
It got really boring after marriage....Is that how it'll be in real life? sweatdrop
EC_Maya

Don't use Lumber xd Use Branches from the floor and rocks that appear on you farm every day ninja

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
EC_Maya
SakuraMota
EC_Maya
SakuraMota
EC_Maya
I'm not even close to getting married on FoMT. Too many house upgrades. gonk

Mind you, I'm onyl just finishing Year 1, yet.

Keep going; you can make it! Sell Cabbages in the Spring and Pineapples in the Summer. They take a long time to grow, but they're worth it, especially if you grow a bunch of them. So who're you going after, at any rate? I'm married to Elli, and she's expecting. (Is it weird that I'm a girl who's saying she's married to another girl? And what's worse, we're having a baby? xp LOL! )

xD

I'm planning on getting married to Elli. I just need the house upgrades and I'm all set.

I made so much money in fall. I just planted 4 crops of ...I forgot what it was and 2 crops of eggplants and they grew like ever 3 days. I made so much money with those along with the apple tree. Now in winter I'm just mining a lot.

LOL, I had never married Elli before; I'd only married Karen and Popuri. Yeah, good fall crops are Sweet Potatos, too. 120 G a piece. I'm in Winter of Year 2 right now, and I'm trying to get through it as quickly as possible. The mines are fun until you realize how ENDLESS they are. xp I'm living off my animals right now. I have 8 chickens, 3 cows (two produce milk, one is a newborn), and 3 sheep. It's so hard to make the chickens love me. I built them a pen outside, I feed them, I hug them (or whatever picking them up does), and some of my chickens only have 3 hearts for me. Whereas my cows and sheep, who have never seen the light of day outside the barn (because I'm too lazy) have max hearts for me. I just don't get it.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense.

And make a pen. how do you do that?

I haven't smashed a single rock from the beginning of the game or from any hurricane or snowstorm. Then you just make an area big enough for them to roam around in near the chicken house. You don't need to put grass in it because supposedly the chickens like to peck at the ground for worms. 3nodding You COULD use Lumber, but be aware that sometimes the pieces of fence break away in the rain.
SolunaAngel
EC_Maya

Don't use Lumber xd Use Branches from the floor and rocks that appear on you farm every day ninja

I got rid of those long ago.

And I havn't gotten ay rocks on my farm since I got rid of them in spring...xD
I think I'll try merrying Elli when I start my game over tomarrow xd
EC_Maya
SolunaAngel
EC_Maya

Oh I forgot that rocks only appear after Hurricanes xd sorry, use Branches 3nodding

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
[ Nter ]
Haven't even finished AWL gonk
It got really boring after marriage....Is that how it'll be in real life? sweatdrop

Lol, your wife could be a little more exciting, couldn't she? I married Celia, and all she talks about is the peels from oranges being good for sucking up excess oil (seriously, that's an actual quote) and about how happy she is she married me and such. While it's cute, it's actually really boring. I'm trying to get my kid to want to be a farmer. Supposedly the story gets better once your kid gets older and begins to pursue his career interests.

In order to keep the game from being so boring, talk to a different person everyday, making friends. Everything you do influences your child, from how you milk your cows to whether you run or ride your horse to what townspeople you make friends with. Also, if you make friends with Romana (the old lady in the mansion), you can get a pet cat (I'm still working on this, so don't ask me how; my sister got it on her file once), and supposedly if you make friends with Carter he'll give you a Chiuahua (no clue how to spell that).
SolunaAngel
EC_Maya
SolunaAngel
EC_Maya

Oh I forgot that rocks only appear after Hurricanes xd sorry, use Branches 3nodding

That works for me. Though it'll take awhile to gather them all up.
Do you really get that dog from Carter? I've heard about it but it seems false to me...

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I want to start a new file for giggles to marry someone else, but my older sis is using my other file on FoMT. crying I think the only two girls I've never married are Ann and Mary.
*Randomly drools over HM64* NOOO I BROKE IT!!! Actually I didn't really drool over it but seeing as I don't have HM64 crying I still love HM64 (borrowed from a friend but gave it back and they sold it to GameTrader who sold it to them for half the price for what I would've bought if for)... Too bad it's so rare to find gonk but Another Wonderful Life has a bunch of promise biggrin I'm not gonna get it but YAY for those who do get it!!! *starts to drool over next gen. nintendo system* Just felt like posting this! ninja

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
SolunaAngel
Do you really get that dog from Carter? I've heard about it but it seems false to me...

According to GameFAQs, this is the deal on the otehr pets:

To get the cat, make friends with Romana and she'll come one day in Fall in or after Ch 2.

To get the chihuaha, you have to become VERY good friends with Carter and find some things in the dig site. The Animal FAQ says he'll give this to you late in the game, if at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff