Welcome to Gaia! ::

A New Beginning: best HM in a while, amirite?

Totally right! 0.59090909090909 59.1% [ 91 ]
Meh, it's okay. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 22 ]
Totally wrong! 0.012987012987013 1.3% [ 2 ]
Moo. (Poll Whore) 0.25324675324675 25.3% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Haru_Sohma17
yeah for page 100!! woohoo going strong yeah and the songs awsome sakura-dono it gave me a chuckle this morning thanks ^^

Thanks! I'm glad that people like it; I actually thought it kinda sucks. sweatdrop I thought it up Saturday morning and figured, "Why not? I'll go post it!" Funny thing is, I don't have a set tune for the song. I actually sort of imagine the verses as a rap, LOL!

EDIT: This is post 1500! W00t!

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sakura's random note about her life time!

Today in my Sociology class, I had to do a presentation on a country's culture, and, you guessed it, my group did Japan. I actually got to play some of my J-Pop music in class, and I think I addicted my whole class to Pocky, lol! For me, it was one of my more crappy presentations (I got nervous, started rambling, and lost my train of thought a couple times), but everyone said it was really great and that I could've done the project on my own. sweatdrop I was first-class nervous, though. gonk I'm just glad it's over and done with. redface
SakuraMota
Haru_Sohma17
yeah for page 100!! woohoo going strong yeah and the songs awsome sakura-dono it gave me a chuckle this morning thanks ^^

Thanks! I'm glad that people like it; I actually thought it kinda sucks. sweatdrop I thought it up Saturday morning and figured, "Why not? I'll go post it!" Funny thing is, I don't have a set tune for the song. I actually sort of imagine the verses as a rap, LOL!

realy i imagened it as a tune sailers would sing out on the sea
Awww, poor Sakura. I used to hate talking in front of the class in school. I actually got physically sick one time. gonk Fortunately, I was able to finish the presentation and get to the bathroom before-hand. sweatdrop

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Haru_Sohma17
SakuraMota
Haru_Sohma17

realy i imagened it as a tune sailers would sing out on the sea

Lol, yeah, I could see that, too! blaugh

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
OMFG....

KINGDOM HEARTS II AND HARVEST MOON MAGICAL MELODY BOTH SHIP TODAY!!!! THEY SHOULD BE AT GAMESTOP TOMORROW!!!!!!
SakuraMota
OMFG....

KINGDOM HEARTS II AND HARVEST MOON MAGICAL MELODY BOTH SHIP TODAY!!!! THEY SHOULD BE AT GAMESTOP TOMORROW!!!!!!

Yeah i can't wait wooohooo *does a dance*

Popular Elocutionist

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I'm am SO not going to be able to concentrate in class today! GameStop called last night and said that both Magical Melody and Kingdom Hearts II will be in this afternoon! ::dances excitedly:: I can't wait! Both games have me drooling with anticipation! Hopefully I'll be able to get the MM strategy guide, so I'll be able to help people with their questions again. ^.^

Fashionable Kitten

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
question confused question
I'm confused where I live they were ship yesterday I today they are in the store,so you can get them today xd is anyone else getting them today??
Melissa~Katt
I'm confused where I live they were ship yesterday I today they are in the store,so you can get them today xd is anyone else getting them today??

got mine yesterday yeah ^^

Fashionable Kitten

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Haru_Sohma17
Melissa~Katt

Lucky I'm getting mine now,someone's getting it and bring it here for me mrgreen 3nodding xd
Feh.

I have Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life, and it's giving me problems. I have serious financial problems, and all the guys hate me, except for Rock, who gives me 3 heart heart heart on his diary. (Luckily, I don't have to feel that I don't have a boyfriend...)

Does Harvest Moon: Magical Melody have a feminine twist, or do you play as a male character? I have no idea about Harvest Moon... confused

heart ~Kirouna~ heart
yeah its preety easy xd kinda bored me after a while lol
Melissa~Katt
Haru_Sohma17
Melissa~Katt

Lucky I'm getting mine now,someone's getting it and bring it here for me mrgreen 3nodding xd

its fun you'll enjoy it ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces