Welcome to Gaia! ::

uhhh the hardest boss i ever fought was sephiroth in ff7
Quote:
Dr. Wily from Megaman 8. It's complete bullshit and we all know it.

Lie first form use the Water Balloon its his weakness. Second form you should have all(or most of em) your HP restores so just use the M. Buster. I almost never die now-a-days against it except when I'm not at full health at the begining but thats a given.
Sephiroth from KH, i was at L100 and it took me 5 tries to beat him.
I'm ganna have too say that... hmmmm.... YuYeven in FFX, because a heck of a lot of random battles I just ran in that game so I wasn't really a high level; took me forever to beat that guy. xD
Metroid Prime (the last boss) in Metroid Prime on Gamecube. In hard mode for sure! wink
the hardest boss for me was the korean guy in true crimes streets of la
Safer Sephiroth in FF7, because his power is preportional to Clouds... and my cloud was level 99...
Dr. Wily from Megaman 8. If you've played it, you know what I'm talking about. >.<
I have two.

#1: Dolgara from Tactics Ogre.
This guy took me 10 tries at max levels for all my characters to beat. The things that made him hard where is area wide spells, and the fact that even when you were hammering him, he kept summoning high level cronnies to annoy you, GAH!

#2: Lukav from Front Mission 3
You know, you expect alot from a final boss in a game, especially an RPG. What I did not expect from this boss was a weapon that can cleave off your wanzers arms and legs in seconds. If you guys ever rent or play this game for the PSX, remember to bring in all the heavy hitting skills (Rate of Fire Up III, Body Smash, etc.), cause even with them, I got messed up badly.
The final boss on Breakdown for the Xbox. I dont know if he has 4 or 5 forms because I ended up returning the game admitting my own defeat. cry
kefka from ff6, damn that guy is hard...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff