Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
biggrin Hi I know I made another thread about SV where I only asked questions about what choices I should make but I want to try this out. This thread is for posting what your doing/ where you are in Stardew Valley and to share our stories. (That being said I give this thread 3 day till it gets taken down) xd

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
So far I've got the second bag upgrade and I'm growing eggplants and corn since its fall. I sort of got the crop layout wrong since I pressed (a) a too many times so its not perfectly aligned for when I water them. But Idk if eggplants are a crop you can just walk right through in the game.

Some plants you can walk over and others you cant so does anyone know if corn or eggplants are able to block a path? sweatdrop

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
I also got a chicken coop with two chickens and now I'm looking for copper ore and ckay in the mines. If anyone knows an easy way to get clay I'd appreciate it.

bunfire's Queen

Empress Roop Platinum
So far I've got the second bag upgrade and I'm growing eggplants and corn since its fall. I sort of got the crop layout wrong since I pressed (a) a too many times so its not perfectly aligned for when I water them. But Idk if eggplants are a crop you can just walk right through in the game.

Some plants you can walk over and others you cant so does anyone know if corn or eggplants are able to block a path? sweatdrop

i believe you can walk over corn and eggplants no problem! ground clutter items like forageables can't be walked through, and neither can crops that grow on trellises, like green beans.

as far as clay goes, you can till the earth with your hoe to find it! i tend to see the beach recommended, as it's apparently more common there. you can also get it occasionally from opening your geodes at clint!

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
Pyral
Empress Roop Platinum

i believe you can walk over corn and eggplants no problem! ground clutter items like forageables can't be walked through, and neither can crops that grow on trellises, like green beans.

as far as clay goes, you can till the earth with your hoe to find it! i tend to see the beach recommended, as it's apparently more common there. you can also get it occasionally from opening your geodes at clint!

Omg thank you so much! 4laugh I was like "what if no one helps and I'm stuck! I REALLY need to make a building to help with my chicken's feed." I tipped your post for being so helpful 3nodding

bunfire's Queen

Empress Roop Platinum
Omg thank you so much! 4laugh I was like "what if no one helps and I'm stuck! I REALLY need to make a building to help with my chicken's feed." I tipped your post for being so helpful 3nodding
happy i could help! taking care of the farm animals becomes SOO much easier once you get that silo oh my god

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
I'm back to playing this game and now I'm in winter. Pierre the shop guy came over to advertise his store again and I'm like thinking "Does he EVER have anything to say that ISN'T an advertisement?" Like this guys pretty annoying and he's not even a villain! xd rolleyes

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
Tues 11 Winter

So now it's like the middle of winter and I'm fairly good on food from what I bought at the bar and the stuff I found. I haven't really been talking to many of the other towns folk since I've just been fishing and working in my farm. I know I don't have anything to grow (aside from mushrooms) but I still have chicken and now a new cow to take care of. I gotta say I really am happy with the name I gave them.

Wheezing Smoker

i bought sdv back in 2018 for the switch. ive gone through a lot of divorces on the file lol. then i bought it for pc bc it had multiplayer mode (not sure if switch has that now as well), and now my fav thing is having a co-op with friends, and moving things around in their house while they are in the mines/fishing lol.

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
erect-chan
i bought sdv back in 2018 for the switch. ive gone through a lot of divorces on the file lol. then i bought it for pc bc it had multiplayer mode (not sure if switch has that now as well), and now my fav thing is having a co-op with friends, and moving things around in their house while they are in the mines/fishing lol.

rofl ROFL That's awesome! I noticed that the one I have for my switch has multiplayer so I guess it's a recent update. That being said I didn't even know you could get a divorce in this game although I have thought about it. So far I'm looking to be with either Alex, Sam or Hailey. I don't mean this in a mean way but it's just personal preference when I say that I'm not interested in Sebastian since he smokes. Like I like him but I don't like his habits. sweatdrop

Wheezing Smoker

Empress Roop Platinum

multiplayer for switch may have come to the switch a while ago, but i havent played sdv on switch for like a year lol. and i lol i totally understand. always had a thing for the emo kids, so i did marry sebastian first. quickly divorced him bc he was dull and useless. i believe the best male to marry would be either alex or elliot, bc they are more interesting at least~

Romantic Egg

8,450 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
I'm in year 3 for my game file! I play the game super slow though.
I mainly socialized with the townsfolk and married Shane and had two kids. emotion_bigheart
I just recently finished repairing the community center (it took foreeeverrr) and I've been slowly trying to save more money so I could build more things on my farm.

Oh, try to get your greenhouse fixed asap 'cause that can grow fruit trees (Pierre has saplings you can purchase) and have crops grow all year round.
I stopped playing Stardew Valley a couple years ago. Now, I have reinstalled it and twelve mods on my PC. I forgot how addicting fishing is! I'm in my first year. I have been talking to Haley everyday and gifting her Daffodils twice a week, so that I can invite her to dance. (Yes, I plan on marrying her). I'm definitely going to dedicate Winter to mining and next year to raising farm animals.

Fuzzy Strawberry

i loooove stardew valley emotion_bigheart

i stopped playing for a long time cause i lost the group i used to play it with, but i made a solo farm and got back to it recently. im on y4 i think? but i made a couple other farmers for multiplayer and i also made another solo farmer bc i want to try dating/marrying others characters besides maru but i didnt wanna divorce her in my main game 🥺

my current solo file is a lot more decorative. in my main game i have a barn and coop for every animal (so like a coop just for ducks for example) but i havent put down paths or anything. i just have the animal houses and silo plus my fishing pond and a tree orchard for tappers. my current farmer just has one coop and one barn but i planted gardens literally everywhere. i also have one of each of the other buildings, like the mill and slime hutch. it's really cute so far but i want to find some mods for more flower types cause i feel like everything still looks kinda plain.

last time i played this serious it was before the november patch so im discovering new things almost every day still. im so glad you can interact with krobus more (idw spoil anything)

Beloved Lover

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I have soo many farms going on Stardew x3
My first farm and main one is on the switch, it's in it's 5th year I believe. I have over 5 mil on it, married to ShaneSebastian, and just trying to complete the friendship levels for all the NPCs now. I started that farm before multiplayer came out, so there are a few things I still haven't gotten. I did get the jukebox, tha's pretty awesome. v.v I've never beaten Journey of the Prairie King though. That's like, the ultimate goal at this point. I play on the xbox too, getting achievements has been super satisfying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff