Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I have grown to admire Sansa very much. She has had to grow up very quickly and experience things that nobody should have to experience, especially at her young age. Not only does she have to grieve for her murdered family members in silence (and not even knowing if any of her family is still alive), she also has to endure Joffrey's constant and cruel tormenting without revealing her feelings for fear of incurring his violent wrath. She was also forced to marry a much older man whom she doesn't love, but fortunately Tyrion is a good man who she can at least respect.

cutethulhuuu's Sidekick

Interstellar Trash

mystic_emerald
I have grown to admire Sansa very much. She has had to grow up very quickly and experience things that nobody should have to experience, especially at her young age. Not only does she have to grieve for her murdered family members in silence (and not even knowing if any of her family is still alive), she also has to endure Joffrey's constant and cruel tormenting without revealing her feelings for fear of incurring his violent wrath. She was also forced to marry a much older man whom she doesn't love, but fortunately Tyrion is a good man who she can at least respect.

Thank god for Tyrion. sad I wish they had had a chance to grow a bit closer. It's understandable that Sansa treats him coldly, but I love him for not treating her poorly because of it, he legitimately feels for her and wants to keep her safe.

Apocalyptic Worshipper

Eltiana
Nopokeyloki
Really? I know she has a large role to play coming up soon. All the starks are special though. I'm liking whats become of Area. I think shes going to have a very big part in everything, but I feel all the remaining starks will.

Sansa is very weak and cowardly, I would like to see her grow a back bone.
If Sansa grew a backbone, she'd be dead. Sansa's situation is perfect for her, just as Arya's situation is perfect for her, If they were in the other's shoes, they'd both probably be dead.

Can't imagine Sansa swinging the Needle.

O.G. Strawberry

After reading book three Sansa, should just get the hell out of the Vale, and run to Castle Black.

Litterfinger wants her

Enduring Regular

Silme_Ethel
Eltiana
Nopokeyloki
Really? I know she has a large role to play coming up soon. All the starks are special though. I'm liking whats become of Area. I think shes going to have a very big part in everything, but I feel all the remaining starks will.

If Sansa grew a backbone, she'd be dead. Sansa's situation is perfect for her, just as Arya's situation is perfect for her, If they were in the other's shoes, they'd both probably be dead.

No, Sansa definitely doesn't seem like the sword type of person.

Genius

i agree.
her life sucks.
but tbh after reading a certain fic, i kinda love her character even though it started to become different later on in the fic

Apocalyptic Worshipper

Eltiana
Silme_Ethel
Eltiana
Nopokeyloki

No, Sansa definitely doesn't seem like the sword type of person.

I can imagine her in high heels brandishing a chamber port to a fight wink

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I disliked Sansa during the first book, because I couldn't stand the way she was fawning over Geoffrey and dreaming of handsome knights and pretty princesses. It was understandable, sure. She's a teenager after all, but I just didn't care as much about the chapters in her point of view. Now, though, she's become amazing. I can't wait to find out she will turn out as she keeps growing up. She seems to be the only Stark who understands (a little) the game of thrones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff