• Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
Happy October!!

Aged Elder

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
It's November already?? It was 94 in San Diego today!!!!!

Aged Elder

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100

Aged Elder

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
It's December!!

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
It's been ages heart And seeing the price of green dragonflies now, are they no longer available in towns?

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
Mizz Faith
It's been ages heart And seeing the price of green dragonflies now, are they no longer available in towns?

Hello c:

As Far As I Know The Dragonflies Are Still Available In Towns. Though As Less People Tend To Farm For Them And With The General Inflation Prices Have Increased. If You Are Still Interested In Completing Your Quest I Would Suggest Buying Bug Traps, Opening Those Will Give You A Random Bug So You'll Have To Open Quite A Few To Get A Large Number Of Green Dragonflies.

I Open Bug Traps Pretty Regularly And Happen To Have A Few Green Dragonflies If You Would Like Me To Send Them Over To You?

Edit - I Noticed From Your Signature That You Played zOMG When It Was Still Around - Do You Happen To Have Any Spare Recipes Laying Around? c:

Winged Angler

24,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mizz Faith

Faith, you're here! Was just browsing the GIE as usual and spotted your thread back up! So good to see you, how have you been? heart

And yeah, as Kelly said, everything has inflated the last couple years, they're still available though! I'll keep an eye out for them for you wink

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
l K E L L Y x3 l
Hello c:

As Far As I Know The Dragonflies Are Still Available In Towns. Though As Less People Tend To Farm For Them And With The General Inflation Prices Have Increased. If You Are Still Interested In Completing Your Quest I Would Suggest Buying Bug Traps, Opening Those Will Give You A Random Bug So You'll Have To Open Quite A Few To Get A Large Number Of Green Dragonflies.

I Open Bug Traps Pretty Regularly And Happen To Have A Few Green Dragonflies If You Would Like Me To Send Them Over To You?

Edit - I Noticed From Your Signature That You Played zOMG When It Was Still Around - Do You Happen To Have Any Spare Recipes Laying Around? c:

Thank you for the information! I'd gladly take them and pay you for them, as well. I checked for the recipes but I have none in my inventory. sad I can't recall when I last had one, to be honest. It's been years.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Armageddon Majesty
Faith, you're here! Was just browsing the GIE as usual and spotted your thread back up! So good to see you, how have you been? heart

And yeah, as Kelly said, everything has inflated the last couple years, they're still available though! I'll keep an eye out for them for you wink

Hello!! *hugs* It's been a long time. So happy to see you're still here! I've been good. Crazy busy. The kids won't quit growing (my oldest is 10 now!) and work keeps me busy, as do they with their after school activities. How are you?

Winged Angler

24,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mizz Faith
Armageddon Majesty

Hello!! *hugs* It's been a long time. So happy to see you're still here! I've been good. Crazy busy. The kids won't quit growing (my oldest is 10 now!) and work keeps me busy, as do they with their after school activities. How are you?

Yeah I've been on and off Gaia now for the last 5 years or so, it's been 10 years here all up! Finished uni now, working at a newspaper as a photographer (for the next couple months, I plan on bailing soon and moving back to my hometown), but things are good now! Trying to save money while I still can. How's the family? How old are both (all??) your kids now? What's new with yourself?

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Armageddon Majesty

Yeah I've been on and off Gaia now for the last 5 years or so, it's been 10 years here all up! Finished uni now, working at a newspaper as a photographer (for the next couple months, I plan on bailing soon and moving back to my hometown), but things are good now! Trying to save money while I still can. How's the family? How old are both (all??) your kids now? What's new with yourself?

It's crazy how time flies. May will be 10 years for me here total. I quit frequenting here in 2009/2010 but check back once a year or so.

My boys are 10 & 7 now. No others, these two are enough and then some. smile I see zOMG is returning, so I may come back more if that's the case. Last I played my oldest was only 3 but loved watching. Now he plays games better than I ever could lol. I turn 30 this year and hubby and I will have our 13th anniversary later this year. I feel so old saying that!

I wish you lots of luck with your move back and congrats on finishing school! Photography, that is a passion of mine that I just can't get past the amateur stage of lol. I envy anyone who can make a job at it. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff