Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

For any people that may know me, know that I have a huge hoard of Green stripers. I am now looking to extend my hoard of Green Stripers another 10k or more.
By all means sell me your Green stripers/Blue Bass.

Buying Price on fish are below:

User Image
Green Stripers: 17,000g each
User Image
Blue Bass: 1,700g each

User Image

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

You're at it again? Why so many? XD

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
Silent cannibal
Something to quest for lol
I'm like the only person that isn't trying to get backwings soo I said f** it more fish!. & really I want another 10k so I can make a Candy Mask and still have another huge amount in my invo.

xd

Unstoppable Lover

41,950 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Good luck!

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
~Lovers Lost~
Good luck!
Thanks (:
I'm fishing in durem if you wanna join.
I'm in Beautiful Dahlia's room

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

King Wesker
Silent cannibal
I'm like the only person that isn't trying to get backwings soo I said f** it more fish!. & really I want another 10k so I can make a Candy Mask and still have another huge amount in my invo.

xd
I'm not even trying for back wings. Only one I liked are the ones I have. Ah..if I had internet if help out.
Least for the most part... if I could handle fishing...
Saving had been such a problem in the past xD

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
Silent cannibal
King Wesker
Silent cannibal

xd
I'm not even trying for back wings. Only one I liked are the ones I have. Ah..if I had internet if help out.
Least for the most part... if I could handle fishing...
Saving had been such a problem in the past xD
internet being dumb ?

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
King Wesker
Silent cannibal

xd

rofl You ALREADY have enough for a mask and still have 6800+ leftover xd . Good luck on your quest though wink . BTW - I'm not making backwings either. You are not alone. I have tons of wings from every source that has them, and don't have the gold nor enough incentive to attempt it with the resources I have available (plus I think the largest ones are too big to fit an avatar and I'm not going to waste my time and effort xp ).

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
rainbowlady1
King Wesker
Silent cannibal

xd

rofl You ALREADY have enough for a mask and still have 6800+ leftover xd . Good luck on your quest though wink . BTW - I'm not making backwings either. You are not alone. I have tons of wings from every source that has them, and don't have the gold nor enough incentive to attempt it with the resources I have available (plus I think the largest ones are too big to fit an avatar and I'm not going to waste my time and effort xp ).
lol Sadly I haven't even leveled up alchemy not even once, and I know i'd have a few left. I've been having this 16k for a year now and lmao it just would seem off to have anything less.

If that makes sense at all :/

& hey someone else who doesn't have or isn't working towards backwings woo haha

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
King Wesker
rainbowlady1
King Wesker
Silent cannibal

xd

lol Sadly I haven't even leveled up alchemy not even once, and I know i'd have a few left. I've been having this 16k for a year now and lmao it just would seem off to have anything less.

If that makes sense at all :/

& hey someone else who doesn't have or isn't working towards backwings woo haha

Yuppers smile . Although, I have some items that BW questers need, so I'm trying to help out friends where I can. Gotta get back to fishing xd some need slates, some need sands. I just wish for the good ole days where you could switch colors around and everyone was happy because they got what they needed to make a rare/fins/mask without quibbling on "this color is worth more than that color". It blows sad .

OK, well, that being said, the green striper has ALWAYS been my favorite fish. It was the first large fish I ever caught at bassken, a big sense of accomplishment whee . I was hooked (pun intended) from that moment on and collected them any way I could get them - fishing, swapping, buying wink . That started in early 2008 smile . When the news broke about 1K fish = 1 rare I already had almost enough for a mask xd . Was the first one I made wink .

OK, so now I still have been collecting them, although now it is very sporadic with the market so screwed up, i refuse market pricing, and I'm at durem now.

But if you want I'll sell you a few to help your quest lol. Keeping most of them to help others with a mask who might not have enough to even make one, but I can do that smile .

50 ok? I'll send trade on your reply smile .

BTW -- I LOVE your avi (or should I say non-avi? LOL) How'd you DO that? Where ARE you? lolol

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
rainbowlady1

Yuppers smile . Although, I have some items that BW questers need, so I'm trying to help out friends where I can. Gotta get back to fishing xd some need slates, some need sands. I just wish for the good ole days where you could switch colors around and everyone was happy because they got what they needed to make a rare/fins/mask without quibbling on "this color is worth more than that color". It blows sad .

OK, well, that being said, the green striper has ALWAYS been my favorite fish. It was the first large fish I ever caught at bassken, a big sense of accomplishment whee . I was hooked (pun intended) from that moment on and collected them any way I could get them - fishing, swapping, buying wink . That started in early 2008 smile . When the news broke about 1K fish = 1 rare I already had almost enough for a mask xd . Was the first one I made wink .

OK, so now I still have been collecting them, although now it is very sporadic with the market so screwed up, i refuse market pricing, and I'm at durem now.

But if you want I'll sell you a few to help your quest lol. Keeping most of them to help others with a mask who might not have enough to even make one, but I can do that smile .

50 Sounds great to me, hope my price is okay. Seems everyone is inflating the hell out of fish :/

Back before I even started Gaia, I was over at a friends house and fishing just came out according to him and well the first line we threw caught us a candy striper haha
We were oh whats this? lol We honestly thought it was just a regular fish lol the old days when rare fish were worth like 5k or something.

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
rainbowlady1

BTW -- I LOVE your avi (or should I say non-avi? LOL) How'd you DO that? Where ARE you? lolol
I have no avi hehe

Pm me and I may let you know my secret and one more on top of that wink

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
King Wesker
rainbowlady1

50 Sounds great to me, hope my price is okay. Seems everyone is inflating the hell out of fish :/

Back before I even started Gaia, I was over at a friends house and fishing just came out according to him and well the first line we threw caught us a candy striper haha
We were oh whats this? lol We honestly thought it was just a regular fish lol the old days when rare fish were worth like 5k or something.

eek WOW. And here I am, with an angelic rod working my way to the (+) version, 78K+ fish, two bronze trophies in bassken, and one in gambino, and STILL haven't even caught ONE rare fish yet since I started rolleyes lol. Well good for you I'm glad SOMEBODY got lucky whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff