Welcome to Gaia! ::

When should donation items be released?

Beginning of month 0.73729797545698 73.7% [ 244474 ]
After first week 0.088313262822659 8.8% [ 29283 ]
Middle of month 0.11120058145672 11.1% [ 36872 ]
After third week 0.063188180263646 6.3% [ 20952 ]
Total Votes:[ 331581 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 980 981 982 > >> >>> »|

Keep it how it currently is. No change at all. If donation items are released at the beginning of the month. It will ruin the economy. Right now letters go for 6.5k avarage, and then inflate when they are released. If you release them at the first week of the month. letters will go up to 7.5k for a letter, and then inflate further when the item is released.

For those who think this will help you get letters. You are mistaken. It will be even harder to get letters for people that do not donate, and newbies to gaia.

Edit: People just need to learn patience. If you can't have just a little patience to get an item. Then you need to learn patience. You are going to have to wait anyway, and it will be the same amount of time.

feb 7th - Mar 7th (31 days, people have their items, and the letters are almost non existant.)
Feb 24th - Mar 24th (31 days, people have time to trade and collect letters, guess about the upcoming items, make an income, and many other things)

((ok im done. sweatdrop ))
Keep it as it is. It's stupid to move the release time. It ruins the surprise.
After 3rd week. Suspense is GOOD.
I like when the open now...

But yeah, a set date would be nice.
Beginning of month.. WOOP 8TH PAGE!!! XD
nny`
Keep it how it currently is. No change at all. If donation items are released at the beginning of the month. It will ruin the economy. Right now letters go for 6.5k avarage, and then inflate when they are released. If you release them at the first week of the month. letters will go up to 7.5k for a letter, and then inflate further when the item is released.

For those who think this will help you get letters. You are mistaken. It will be even harder to get letters for people that do not donate, and newbies to gaia.
Well really it would work nicer to keep it till the last week then they donate or don't not depending on the item but to have the envelope till then and then the last week if its something they really in demand alot of orders would go in for sure but if not then it becoems rarer because people were not sure what it was for most of the month. >.>
I say around the middle.

Dapper Dabbler

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Brandisher 100
[~Lik3iGiv3~]
nny`

Celestial Dog

I think at the time they're usually released, near the 25th, is the most reasonable. If you released them at the beginning of the month, it'd be difficult to get a sealed envelope, for one, and the price of them would either skyrocket or drop like a rock because people would already know what's in them. Kind of takes the fun out of it, in my opinion.
I say middle of the month.
The beginnin of the month is most logical, and then uve got something to look 4ward 2!
beginning of the month sounds nice.
[~Lik3iGiv3~]
nny`

3nodding i agree with you sorajr09 the begining of the month seems the most logical and makes the most sense smile and rsyhelen i know what u then you'll have somthin to look 4ward 2!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff