Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THESE POSITIONS.

7,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Master Fap
F A G G O T x 3
Oh, I can't wait! I have so many questions, though! Are we going to get a certain badge? Virtual Payment?

you really shouldn't worry about that your main concern should be with what you'll be doing because this is to help the game not help our greed.

I'm sorry, but did you just say what i ASKED, was my main concern? Don't worry about me, please, because you obviously MISUNDERSTOOD what I said. As well as, who you are to question my ability in enjoying what I might be doing.

5,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
F A G G O T x 3
Master Fap
F A G G O T x 3
Oh, I can't wait! I have so many questions, though! Are we going to get a certain badge? Virtual Payment?

you really shouldn't worry about that your main concern should be with what you'll be doing because this is to help the game not help our greed.

I'm sorry, but did you just say what i ASKED, was my main concern? Don't worry about me, please, because you obviously MISUNDERSTOOD what I said.

Thanks for caring <3.

okey dokey.

User Image
teenagers bite their friends neck and almost draw blood to show their love for their friends.
same with couples.
gross.

5,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Stella Jinx
teenagers bite their friends neck and almost draw blood to show their love for their friends.
same with couples.
gross.

.... |
|
|
|
v

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Master Fap
Stella Jinx
same with couples.
gross.

.... |
|
|
|
v

i'm not even sure what i just said was on topic.
i just felt like saying it. ja knowww?

5,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Stella Jinx
Master Fap
Stella Jinx
same with couples.
gross.

.... |
|
|
|
v

i'm not even sure what i just said was on topic.
i just felt like saying it. ja knowww?

i do that too! i just keep it to myself tho so i don't come off as someone who shoves their opinions down peoples throats :/ kinda like a religious person! :3 picture very related.

8,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I know a lot about celebs, mangas, animes, games, and some other stuff...for the U.S. I think it would be fun.

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i want to help our gaia community smile
I would like to be a popparazzi in the games selection. I have a wii, playstation 2, and 2 play station portables in the house. I am a member of the playstation network. I always watch part of E3 every year. I am always hearing about the newest games and if any of my friends want to know anything about games they always ask me. I usually play video games 32 hours a week. If I could be an important part of gaia it would be an honor. And to top it off everytime there is a new game coming it out i research it and see if i really want it.
Video games are my life. I pretty much play games whenever I can, and I also watch others play them. Not to mention that I work in a video game store. I own/have access to all of this generations system.

Aged Gaian

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I think that there should be a new game in gaia, for instance, girls/boys are going into tektek.com to make a dream avatar.. instead make a game of a dress up/match game
(it'll extend the creativity and they might want to copy the avatar and buy the items)
Soft Rose Kisses
I think that there should be a new game in gaia, for instance, girls/boys are going into tektek.com to make a dream avatar.. instead make a game of a dress up/match game
(it'll extend the creativity and they might want to copy the avatar and buy the items)
that is good one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces