Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
How am I expected to level up past 3 if your formulas require massive amounts of items? You don't need 10 bags of flour to make a pie as another user mentioned.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Kairi Rora
Jayce Reinhardt
MoonRosePetal

EDIT: He also completely dodged what would happen with limited-released items like the Double Rainbow confused

I asked that question of Carbon, he didn't answer

I then asked this question to Naru, She didn't answer it.

I asked this question here in this thread along with others who asked it also, It still is not answered.

This IS a Q&A, right?

There is a formula to create double rainbows.

User Image

Wrong double rainbow

How is this feature going to work if the artists don't even have decent knowledge of the items on the site not made by them?

Honestly this whole thing reeks of a system just to release a bunch of hyper rare items just so artists can sit back and feel good about how expensive their items are.

Confident Genius

Rosiels
Sinivar
I've enjoyed talking to you, mainly because you don't ignore my questions and opinions and actually gave me a better idea of why people is upset, most of the things I said were opinions of mine and not statements, as I'm always open to discussion.
This also helped me see things from a customers point of view, so it might as well help me a lot at my work to empathize while dealing with angry customers. (:

@everyone else I was talking to, I'm really sorry if I didn't reply, but I'm really tired right now after a hard day at work.
I can definitely understand that. My husband works a night shift at a McDonalds and it gets all backed up with the rude idiots and drunks and I used to work retail myself before my daughter was born. XP I hope it helps, but you are right about some customers that give you flak. Some of them are just hopeless assholes who are being awful because they think you're required to put up with it. I'm glad you work somewhere that lets you tell them to bugger off, at least. And some of us have gotten a little too angry and forgotten that our focus should be convincing and helping to try to improve the situation. Not blaming and saying hurtful things. 3nodding I need to take a leaf from that myself I think and try to stay objective if I'm going to keep posting about it. More flies with honey than vinegar, right? *thumbs up* It was wonderful talking with you, too.

Have a wonderful night and get some good rest. And I'll be hoping that your next customers aren't doucheburgers. whee

Tipsy Lover

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Tipsy 100
Jayce Reinhardt
Kairi Rora
Jayce Reinhardt
MoonRosePetal

EDIT: He also completely dodged what would happen with limited-released items like the Double Rainbow confused

I asked this question here in this thread along with others who asked it also, It still is not answered.

This IS a Q&A, right?

User Image

Sorry, we meant the Double COMPLETE rainbow, the one that isn't a RIG.

Will it disappear forever? should we be afraid of that?

Edit -

This one right here.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/57091

only 56 exist, if a recipe calls for ten of those, they will be gone VERY shortly forever.

Ah, I see. Well then I would just go with what Pan said. "The formulas that use cash items are all using items that we can re-release as necessary, so they are not inherently limited." Since the double complete rainbow is not an MC, it could be released again.

Sorry for not being helpful :/

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Kairi Rora
Jayce Reinhardt
Kairi Rora
Jayce Reinhardt
MoonRosePetal

This IS a Q&A, right?

User Image

Edit -

This one right here.

only 56 exist, if a recipe calls for ten of those, they will be gone VERY shortly forever.

Ah, I see. Well then I would just go with what Pan said. "The formulas that use cash items are all using items that we can re-release as necessary, so they are not inherently limited." Since the double complete rainbow is not an MC, it could be released again.

Since PRlSM was the one who created the Double Complete Rainbow, do you think you could ask her about her say on the matter? Or have her post in this thread regarding the item?

Divine Muse

Kairi Rora

On the contrary, you are the only one who has bothered to answer/try to answer this question for me since last night!

You have no idea how incredibly helpful that even was!

Tipsy Lover

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Tipsy 100
Light Soprano
Kairi Rora
Jayce Reinhardt
Kairi Rora
Jayce Reinhardt
MoonRosePetal

This IS a Q&A, right?

User Image

Edit -

This one right here.

Since PRlSM was the one who created the Double Complete Rainbow, do you think you could ask her about her say on the matter? Or have her post in this thread regarding the item?

I'd be happy to ask her for you. smile

Edit: She's not on right now though, and it is the weekend. So I can't promise a quick response.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Why don't you make all of the formulas available in the gold shops? Gold should be the only thing you lose when you fail to craft an item.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Kairi Rora
Light Soprano
Kairi Rora
Jayce Reinhardt
Kairi Rora

User Image

Edit -

This one right here.

I'd be happy to ask her for you. smile

Thank you! heart

Confident Genius

I guess I told a lie, I do want to ask a few more questions. Because I want to know where the users stand in the issue.

What is the intended effect of this thread?

Do you intend to change the system based on what the users are telling you and what is being discussed here, or is this simply a press conference in spirit?

I'm a bit concerned as we already have a feedback thread and the concerns have been met with your reasons of why you did something a certain way, but not refuted with anything that truly addresses the concern. Except the bit about the items not 'technically' being limited and that being reasoning for using them.

In short I guess my real question is, will our feedback be taken into true consideration or not? Are you just telling us how it's going to be and the decision is already finalized?

If there is a refusal to change the set-up, then I think that needs to be said plain so we can evaluate our stances based on that fact. If you are willing to look over what we're saying and change this system, we can start offering ideas for changes and profitability.

Fairyptian's Subordinate

Sinivar
Rosiels
Sinivar
I've enjoyed talking to you, mainly because you don't ignore my questions and opinions and actually gave me a better idea of why people is upset, most of the things I said were opinions of mine and not statements, as I'm always open to discussion.
This also helped me see things from a customers point of view, so it might as well help me a lot at my work to empathize while dealing with angry customers. (:

@everyone else I was talking to, I'm really sorry if I didn't reply, but I'm really tired right now after a hard day at work.
I can definitely understand that. My husband works a night shift at a McDonalds and it gets all backed up with the rude idiots and drunks and I used to work retail myself before my daughter was born. XP I hope it helps, but you are right about some customers that give you flak. Some of them are just hopeless assholes who are being awful because they think you're required to put up with it. I'm glad you work somewhere that lets you tell them to bugger off, at least. And some of us have gotten a little too angry and forgotten that our focus should be convincing and helping to try to improve the situation. Not blaming and saying hurtful things. 3nodding I need to take a leaf from that myself I think and try to stay objective if I'm going to keep posting about it. More flies with honey than vinegar, right? *thumbs up* It was wonderful talking with you, too.

Have a wonderful night and get some good rest. And I'll be hoping that your next customers aren't doucheburgers. whee
Want to know a tip about how to get customer service work faster on your issues?

Sound really frustrated and concerned, about the service that you're getting. wink

By getting angry, most of the times you only achieve to make other people angry or stressed, so thinking is harder at times like those.

And thank you for the wishes, but my night is not over yet, I'm waiting for a friend to get on to see if we're making plans for tomorrow. xD

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sasune
Why don't you make all of the components and formulas available in the gold shops? Gold should be the only thing you lose when you fail to craft an item.

I disagree. That defeats the point of a system that's supposed to make you explore everything Gaia has to offer.

I don't know or care too much about RIG items in alchemy. I've stopped paying attention to them the same way I generally stopped paying attention to RIGs awhile back.

But I think components should be earned by site participation. Like playing games, doing events, and exploring Gaia. =w= Then all you have to spend is time and gold.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Lemonade-Skittles
Sasune
Why don't you make all of the components and formulas available in the gold shops? Gold should be the only thing you lose when you fail to craft an item.

I disagree. That defeats the point of a system that's supposed to make you explore everything Gaia has to offer.

I don't know or care too much about RIG items in alchemy. I've stopped paying attention to them the same way I generally stopped paying attention to RIGs awhile back.

But I think components should be earned by site participation. Like playing games, doing events, and exploring Gaia. =w= Then all you have to spend is time and gold.

Okay how about this: Formulas aren't used up when you fail, you only lose gold.

Tipsy Lover

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Tipsy 100
Jayce Reinhardt
Kairi Rora

On the contrary, you are the only one who has bothered to answer/try to answer this question for me since last night!

You have no idea how incredibly helpful that even was!

Oh good! I wish I could help more but I'm really just an underling. I know a little more than you guys, but honestly my guess is probably about as good as yours.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Sasune

Because that would be too "easy" and by god, dressing your virtual imaginary paper doll shouldn't be easy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff