Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
User Image

Even though the topic of GoFusion has been moved here, to the Gaia Item Crafting Discussion I am glad there is still a place within the Forums to discuss Go Fusion. YAY!

Tomorrow is Halloween, and I decided to give my avi's head the Nick Cage treatment with a definite Ghost Rider look -- I cashed in some hearts heart (10) for the Diablo Magnum User Image which is a bargain, a treat! from Gaia's GoFusion.

User Image

Beloved Rogue

27,700 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I'm sure your avie must've looked very cool! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
ChevelleRose

I'll post how my avie looked here~

User Image

And thank you, ChevelleRose. emotion_bigheart

Beloved Rogue

27,700 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Doggone It! 100
BatChic
ChevelleRose

User Image

Very nice! 3nodding I love the background and the skull is very accurate.
If you ever want to dress up as him again I think there's a motorcycle for 40 wing stickers in The Treehouse thats a lil bit closer to his motorcycle's look. ^^
Also I never knew there was a green scooter/moped on here! surprised

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
ChevelleRose
BatChic
ChevelleRose

User Image

Very nice! 3nodding I love the background and the skull is very accurate.
If you ever want to dress up as him again I think there's a motorcycle for 40 wing stickers in The Treehouse thats a lil bit closer to his motorcycle's look. ^^
Also I never knew there was a green scooter/moped on here! surprised

*nod* Thank you for your advice, ChevelleRose. The toxic green bike stand-in is from Stubborn Cryptodira --

User Image

and since I changed my avie on the fly, I just used what I had in my inventory. Since I adore Diedrich, I have quite a few toxic green items in my collection.

But, yes! I will definitely consider picking up the Treehouse motorcycle for recreating a more authentic Ghost Rider look.
emotion_bigheart

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
I later updated my Ghost Rider avatar to look like this~

User Image

I think the change of motorcycle was a wise choice. I also altered the background, and minor aspects of the clothing changed, as well, for the better! ❤️

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
I'm just a few charms short to craft a moga for a friend. *sighs* I'll just have to hang in there and wait until I get enough. How about some other alternatives, Gaia? Hmmmm? P-p-p-pl-pl-please?

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
BatChic
I'm just a few charms short to craft a moga for a friend. *sighs* I'll just have to hang in there and wait until I get enough. How about some other alternatives, Gaia? Hmmmm? P-p-p-pl-pl-please?

Batty, if I was able to craft a moga with snowflake charms that I won in LK, I would. I have quite a few of these "rare" charms, and the most I can craft are sweaters, and/or a Jack Frost RIG. xD

Beloved Associate

BatChic

I believe there's a rig that drops from one of the lk capsules that contains mogas. I looked it up and it's the bunny planet stage. There are two rigs that can drop from the capsule: lost starseed and lost starseed 2. I don't know if you'd get the specific moga that your friend wanted, but that might be a better option for you.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Emily Ambercross
BatChic

I believe there's a rig that drops from one of the lk capsules that contains mogas. I looked it up and it's the bunny planet stage. There are two rigs that can drop from the capsule: lost starseed and lost starseed 2. I don't know if you'd get the specific moga that your friend wanted, but that might be a better option for you.

Thank you for this amazing information, Emily. I will make a note of this in my private journal, because I often play Lake Kindred, and can make this a goal for me when I play in the Bunny Planet. I often sell the RIG capsules I get rewarded -- but from now on will save them to open for myself. heart

Fluffy Friend

4,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • First step to fame 200
I xan find our what the wing charm is called

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Uralia Ashido

So glad that you have joined us in this conversation, Uralia Ashido.

And this Unique Charm is simply called a Wing Charm.

User Image

Since I posted last time, my charms for Go-Fusion have been adding up, and I'm deciding on the idea of making this item, 'cuz it's rather cute:

User Image

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I really wish that Gaia would update the Go-Fusion to Forums link, because it just takes you to the archives. I'm glad that you still have this thread open, BatChic! heart

I just came back from making an item I quite like from Go-Fushion. Actually, User ImagePale Lady works best with multiple copies of this item. So, I crafted 2 in Go-Fusion (because I had sufficient charms saved up!) and then bought 3 more from the Marketplace @ 8,300 - 9,000 each (therefore there are no more Pale Lady items listed at the present) but this complete outfit is adorable!

User Image

My avatar is currently in the kneeling pose -- quite charming, yes? -- but I really enjoy this item when my avatar is standing.

Go-Fusion still has options worth pursuing if you keep a keen eye on what is available with how your collected charms can be utilized. cat_3nodding

But I found a couple of the listings a little weird. The item Little Women was listed twice, underneath one another @ 10 Hearts, and also @ 50 Hearts + 5 Stars. I know, you can pick your preferred exchange price -- but still -- cat_eek

One more thing -- I think it is best to check the estimated Marketplace price for your desired item with the cost of exchanging charms. Sometimes it is more feasible to buy the item with platinum than to trade off your charms (especially if they are rare or require a large quantity of them to craft your item.)

Thanks for having a forum thread like this to express our thoughts on Go-Fusion. heart
Cheers! ~Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
BatChic
Uralia Ashido

So glad that you have joined us in this conversation, Uralia Ashido.

And this Unique Charm is simply called a Wing Charm.

User Image

Since I posted last time, my charms for Go-Fusion have been adding up, and I'm deciding on the idea of making this item, 'cuz it's rather cute:

User Image

Batty, if you are serious about crafting this item -- and are thinking of multiple copies for more avatar creation ideas -- you can buy another from the marketplace, as well. User ImageAvenue Bounce (And check your PM box. There could be one waiting for you, too!)

Good luck! heart

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Clove Boheme
I really wish that Gaia would update the Go-Fusion to Forums link, because it just takes you to the archives. I'm glad that you still have this thread open, BatChic! heart

I just came back from making an item I quite like from Go-Fushion. Actually, User ImagePale Lady works best with multiple copies of this item. So, I crafted 2 in Go-Fusion (because I had sufficient charms saved up!) and then bought 3 more from the Marketplace @ 8,300 - 9,000 each (therefore there are no more Pale Lady items listed at the present) but this complete outfit is adorable!

User Image

My avatar is currently in the kneeling pose -- quite charming, yes? -- but I really enjoy this item when my avatar is standing.

Go-Fusion still has options worth pursuing if you keep a keen eye on what is available with how your collected charms can be utilized. cat_3nodding

But I found a couple of the listings a little weird. The item Little Women was listed twice, underneath one another @ 10 Hearts, and also @ 50 Hearts + 5 Stars. I know, you can pick your preferred exchange price -- but still -- cat_eek

One more thing -- I think it is best to check the estimated Marketplace price for your desired item with the cost of exchanging charms. Sometimes it is more feasible to buy the item with platinum than to trade off your charms (especially if they are rare or require a large quantity of them to craft your item.)

Thanks for having a forum thread like this to express our thoughts on Go-Fusion. heart
Cheers! ~Clove Boheme

My goodness! It is a matter of hi-tech tug-and-war when trying to post on Gaia tonight. So much lag! Bad lag Gaia! Bad. bad lag! cat_burning_eyes

Clove, thank you for your comments! And also for the two gifts you sent me heart
But, unfortunately, I couldn't open them. I'll need to wait until Gaia is ready to urge its servers to react at usual speed. Then I'll see if I can undo the virtual ribbon bows!
User Image I appreciate your generosity!

But I have fantastic news -- I have 3 copies ofUser ImageAvenue Bounce in my inventory right now! So, when I'm ready to change my Diedrich Picnic scene, I'll bounce into my Avenue Avatar and make all of this Go Fusion chattering worth remembering. heart
*hugs* ~BatChic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces