Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/ Looking for penpals from all around the world

Hey everyone!

My name is Charline, and I'm a 25 years old French girl currently living near Paris.

I'm learning English, Japanese and Dutch, and I'm looking for penpals from all around the world. I'd love to exchange emails, letters, postcards or anything else.

We can talk either in English or in French. Or both.

So ... don't be shy, post away! cat_biggrin emotion_bigheart

2/ Post Cards

Would anyone be interested in exchanging post cards?

If so, feel free to PM me! =)
Salut Charline smile

I'm Kevin and I'm from the US. It's nice to meet you!
Bonjour Charline,

I'm Jay from U.S. I'm currently learning French and Japanese and my main languages are English and Viet. I'd like someone to exchange email, letters and the sorts. Let me know smile

Benevolent Reveler

I am learning french (Still very very new!)
I would be up for this! (I like to get to know people here first though)
I am 19 from California in America!
Hi smile My name is Kathy. I live in Florida in the U.S., I'm 20. I speak Spanish and English. I am also trying to improve my Japanese. Really love to have a pen pal biggrin
KevinElektro
Salut Charline smile

I'm Kevin and I'm from the US. It's nice to meet you!

Hi Kevin! It's nice to meet you too!

Where do you live in the US? =)
KuroX_o
Bonjour Charline,

I'm Jay from U.S. I'm currently learning French and Japanese and my main languages are English and Viet. I'd like someone to exchange email, letters and the sorts. Let me know smile

Hi Jay!

Sure, I would love to exchange mails and letters. I'll send you a PM with my info biggrin
moon light dreamer11
I am learning french (Still very very new!)
I would be up for this! (I like to get to know people here first though)
I am 19 from California in America!

Hello Moon!

Sure, that's understandable. We can get to know each other on Gaia, first.

How come you are learning French? =D
black_kropsXx
Hi smile My name is Kathy. I live in Florida in the U.S., I'm 20. I speak Spanish and English. I am also trying to improve my Japanese. Really love to have a pen pal biggrin

Hello Kathy!

I took Spanish when I was in high school. I forgot most of it since then, but I can still understand some of it, just because it sounds a lot like French xD

I would love to be your penpal! heart
Etoile Celeste
black_kropsXx

Hello Kathy!

I took Spanish when I was in high school. I forgot most of it since then, but I can still understand some of it, just because it sounds a lot like French xD

I can totally agree with you, French and Spanish have similarities in certain words.
But, that's so cool you tried learning spanish! I get discourage with pronunciation in French. I'm like gaah D: I don't sound as lovely as they hahaha
But I'm so glad we can be penpals biggrin
black_kropsXx
Etoile Celeste
black_kropsXx

Hello Kathy!

I can totally agree with you, French and Spanish have similarities in certain words.
But, that's so cool you tried learning spanish! I get discourage with pronunciation in French. I'm like gaah D: I don't sound as lovely as they hahaha

I admit that French pronounciation is difficult. But you must know that Dutch pronunciation is waaaaaay more difficult. I have learned (or tried to learn) English, Spanish, Latin, German and Japanese, and I can tell you that there is nothing more difficult than the Dutch's "g" sound. Still can't pronounce that xD

Anyway, how would you like to do that? Emails? Gaia PMs? Facebook? Letters? Postcards?
Etoile Celeste
black_kropsXx
Etoile Celeste
black_kropsXx

Hello Kathy!

I admit that French pronounciation is difficult. But you must know that Dutch pronunciation is waaaaaay more difficult. I have learned (or tried to learn) English, Spanish, Latin, German and Japanese, and I can tell you that there is nothing more difficult than the Dutch's "g" sound. Still can't pronounce that xD

Anyway, how would you like to do that? Emails? Gaia PMs? Facebook? Letters? Postcards?

hahahah I never tried learning Dutch because the reason the pronunciation is difficult. I have tried Russian in the past. But now my focus is Japanese and Arabic. Oh my gosh hahaha I am so up for the challenge. My goal is to go everywhere and be able to communicate. Is beautiful learning culture and language.
but it doesn't matter, we can combine all of them! i'm not so picky biggrin . I can pm you my facebook. If you are comfortable with that.
black_kropsXx
Etoile Celeste
black_kropsXx
Etoile Celeste
black_kropsXx

Hello Kathy!

hahahah I never tried learning Dutch because the reason the pronunciation is difficult. I have tried Russian in the past. But now my focus is Japanese and Arabic. Oh my gosh hahaha I am so up for the challenge. My goal is to go everywhere and be able to communicate. Is beautiful learning culture and language.
but it doesn't matter, we can combine all of them! i'm not so picky biggrin . I can pm you my facebook. If you are comfortable with that.

Sure, we can do that. I will send you my info too =)
Etoile Celeste
KuroX_o
Bonjour Charline,

Hi Jay!

Sure, I would love to exchange mails and letters. I'll send you a PM with my info biggrin

Awesome! As well, if you wanted we can also talk online and be penpals.

So how much japanese do you know??
KuroX_o
Etoile Celeste
KuroX_o
Bonjour Charline,

Hi Jay!

Awesome! As well, if you wanted we can also talk online and be penpals.

So how much japanese do you know??

Sure thing!

Well I know enough to travel there.

I used to be level 3, I think. Now I'm more of a level 4, because I don't get to practice.

You?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces