kitticus40's Other Half

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sifen Yamishi
DawnLuna
For any diehard fans of the guide, I added a little write up of the history and whatnot. Its informal thoughts but its there now. As always, any thoughts for things to add to the second page are appreciated.

I love your dissertation, Dawn. Also, going forward, I'll try to use colour scheme'd items more than once instead of using items in the colours making up said scheme. gonk I did that to hopefully showcase what colours were used, but if it's not helpful to the guide, I can withstand in the next update cycle.

Also, with this item in rotation:
https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/items-sales-announcements/now-in-la-victoire-i-am-envious-diva/t.113857389/

Envious is at 4 items that are multipose as of today. Sorry for quote summoning you so much with news/details/whatnot. sad

Thank you, and no worries, my comments were not in direct relation to anything. I was just documenting my own decisions and criteria. Some schemes are definitely more fussy than others.
Ahh indeed, Envious is persisting. Feel free to make the avi!
Not a problem, more action than the thread has seen in many moons.

Fashionable Vampire

DawnLuna

Thank you, and no worries, my comments were not in direct relation to anything. I was just documenting my own decisions and criteria. Some schemes are definitely more fussy than others.

Envious avatar for the next cycle of updates:
User Image

If anything, I'll try to float over the links for any schemes that drop, so we can document them in this archive.

kitticus40's Other Half

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sifen Yamishi
DawnLuna

User Image

If anything, I'll try to float over the links for any schemes that drop, so we can document them in this archive.

Awesome thank you! I'm waiting to see the next sincere item now. At least a new green scheme will be easy to place.
Sounds great! smile

Fashionable Vampire

DawnLuna
Sifen Yamishi
DawnLuna

User Image

Awesome thank you! I'm waiting to see the next sincere item now. At least a new green scheme will be easy to place.
Sounds great! smile

Of course. What other schemes need an avatar representative? Or do you want me to crack on and try to get the Starry 2.0s done?

kitticus40's Other Half

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sifen Yamishi
DawnLuna
Sifen Yamishi
DawnLuna

User Image

Sounds great! smile

Of course. What other schemes need an avatar representative? Or do you want me to crack on and try to get the Starry 2.0s done?

Hmm for the moment none.
If you would like too. I have not decided yet wheather I want to switch them out or go searching for a higher resolution image to crop. As I like the colored text. Perplexing.

Fashionable Vampire

DawnLuna
Sifen Yamishi
DawnLuna
Sifen Yamishi
DawnLuna

User Image

Sounds great! smile

Hmm for the moment none.
If you would like too. I have not decided yet wheather I want to switch them out or go searching for a higher resolution image to crop. As I like the colored text. Perplexing.

Just holler at me if you need avatars made. smile Keep up the great work on the archive.

Edit 5/1/2024:
https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/11125494

What scheme is this?

5/2/2024:
New usermade scheme? Harlequin seems to be the name.
https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=harlequin+artisan&filter=0

5/5/2024:
Sincere can now be moved into its own listing after today's announcement.
https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/items-sales-announcements/you-ll-sincerely-love-this-nouveau-floral-fantasy-bundle/t.113882418/

Temblar's Rizzler

Oi can I submit my 2 schemes ?? Gumi and Morning ??

kitticus40's Other Half

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
NYAN BlNARY
Oi can I submit my 2 schemes ?? Gumi and Morning ??

Hi! I can definitely take a look ^_^
What do you have by way of items / colors / avis for them?
Always better to ask the creator then go searching and potentially confusing myself.

kitticus40's Other Half

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sifen Yamishi

Just holler at me if you need avatars made. smile Keep up the great work on the archive.

Edit 5/1/2024:
https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/11125494

What scheme is this?
5/2/2024:
New usermade scheme? Harlequin seems to be the name.
https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=harlequin+artisan&filter=0

5/5/2024:
Sincere can now be moved into its own listing after today's announcement.
https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/items-sales-announcements/you-ll-sincerely-love-this-nouveau-floral-fantasy-bundle/t.113882418/

Thank you! And thank you for the updates.
Edit 1: Ah looks like multiberry but with red, sigh. I have a feeling it won’t be continued. But we shall see.

Edit 2: yup! Will be adding harlequin to the Usermade list.

Edit 3: Mhm feel free to make the avi, if you could use an interesting skin tone or a male and female one. Nice to mix things up smile

Fashionable Vampire

DawnLuna

Thank you! And thank you for the updates.
Edit 1: Ah looks like multiberry but with red, sigh. I have a feeling it won’t be continued. But we shall see.

Edit 2: yup! Will be adding harlequin to the Usermade list.

Edit 3: Mhm feel free to make the avi, if you could use an interesting skin tone or a male and female one. Nice to mix things up smile

Sincere coming at you with a set. Female first, then male.

User Image

User Image

Harlequin can wait a bit more, unless you want it in the next cycle? Two of the three usermade items are arm pose items that undo each other if you try to use it in the same avatar.

Also Dragonfruit has hit the allotted 3 item minimum for archival as of yesterday. I'm going to hold out a bit more, unles you think it's ready to be put into the system.

New scheme or no? Tags and name are confusing me.
https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/11127972

Fluffy Seeker

45,950 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Quote:
User ImageUser Image

I don't know if I really like this new color theme or I just really the these outfits. 👀 Reminds me of a warm Fenghuang?

Fashionable Vampire

"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what happened that day. Sometimes you do everything right, everything exactly right, and you still feel like you have failed. Did it need to end that way?

Could something have been done to prevent the tragedy in the first place? And what about us? How many more times will we be able to look into the abyss? How many more times until we won't ever recover the pieces of ourselves that this job takes?

DawnLuna

New scheme? Unsure if it's listed as Aocha or Affogato?
https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch/?search=aocha

Sometimes, there are no clever words, no clever quotes to sum up what has happened that day.

Sometimes, the day just ends." [S04 E26: "...And Back"]

Baphomet's Boss

Abomination

13,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
dupioni is also known as Ethereal I believe? I couldn't see it there granted I didn't look that hard
User Image

kitticus40's Other Half

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
War
dupioni is also known as Ethereal I believe? I couldn't see it there granted I didn't look that hard
User Image

Yup Ethereal is Dupioni's adjective!
I didn't add all the schemes' adjectives as that could get really messy really fast xp

kitticus40's Other Half

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sifen Yamishi

DawnLuna

New scheme? Unsure if it's listed as Aocha or Affogato?
https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch/?search=aocha

Probably rofl Gaia needs to chill! At least Dragonfruit got another item today

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas