Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Trader

Ninina
Alexi,

Just in case... the #000000 Complex Jacket is now available at Moira's. I don't know if this is a mistake or if it will no longer be an uncommon.

Page 16 (female store)

Maybe it's worth investigating.

I think I already got that. ^^ EDIT No I didn't. @_@ Whoa...stupid me. I saw it but didn't put it up. Thanks for catching it.

@Myrak - Mmm Well its not quite there yet. ^^ Thanks.

Night everyone - sorry can't stay long tonight. I'm pooped.

bubbleangela's Husband

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
aquaticstone
* wishes he was as rich and skilled as alexi*

Don't we all... skillz pay da billz.

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
tamcharles
aquaticstone
* wishes he was as rich and skilled as alexi*

Don't we all... skillz pay da billz.

3nodding

Friendly Trader

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200

Friendly Trader

Aidan Silverwing
Nice... Really nice.. To much of a b***h to post this in my face? No you decided to be a little b***h and post this in YOUR thread where I mysteriously cant post !? OMG O_O

... And people wonder why So many of us in the exchange hate you. Well your just lucky the n00bs or newer people dont know what youve done in the past...

a**.

Reported for trolling and harassment - have a nice day. ^^
Alexi_Jameson
Aidan Silverwing
Nice... Really nice.. To much of a b***h to post this in my face? No you decided to be a little b***h and post this in YOUR thread where I mysteriously cant post !? OMG O_O

... And people wonder why So many of us in the exchange hate you. Well your just lucky the n00bs or newer people dont know what youve done in the past...

a**.

*pokes head in* Ouchies. Having a bad day?
Alexi_Jameson
Aidan Silverwing

a**.

Dont worry! I will...

And dont think you can ever get rid of me. Because Ill just keep on coming back biggrin

... stare

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
Alexi_Jameson
Aidan Silverwing

a**.

LMAO! xd This just cracks me up.

And I certainly don't mind that you're Kalec. I think you're a kind and nice person. n_n

I don't really get why people would follow you just to flame you...

Friendly Trader

[[Silverwing]]
Alexi_Jameson
Aidan Silverwing

a**.

Dont worry! I will...

And dont think you can ever get rid of me. Because Ill just keep on coming back biggrin

... stare

Reported for threatening. Please leave the thread - Also, stop bugging me. I already told you that.

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
He has 2 accounts?!

I've never heard of Kalec.. ninja Should I have?

Friendly Trader

Ashi Flame
Alexi_Jameson
Aidan Silverwing

a**.

LMAO! xd This just cracks me up.

And I certainly don't mind that you're Kalec. I think you're a kind and nice person. n_n

I don't really get why people would follow you just to flame you...

Yeah its pretty lame. neutral What exactly did I do as Kalec that he's talking about? He gives no examples. Besides, I think I've shown everyone that I'm just fine unless someone gets on my nerves and ******** with me.
Alexi_Jameson
Yeah its pretty lame. neutral What exactly did I do as Kalec that he's talking about? He gives no examples. Besides, I think I've shown everyone that I'm just fine unless someone gets on my nerves and ******** with me.
*knows from first hand full on idiocy on a bad day* *refers harasser to his sig*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff