Welcome to Gaia! ::

neko-axe
Dan and Brainbox Have made some new threads, Dan is apparently aware of his funeral and Brainbox might be considered "functioning" now. I guess they are really planning on getting this event started by tomorrow.

I'm think maybe by midnight they will get the event started, just because brain box said he only had 5 percent.
Also Labtech Rory made a thread.

Time-traveling Senshi

Dude did you see Rory's thread? He accidentally offed himself when he drank a a chemical compound in a game of roulette. He doesn't know it killed him. He thinks he blacked out and was dumped in a graveyard.

Another thread popped up Megan McNulty posted.
So the event is growing even nearer, and the ghosts secrets are all revealing themselves.
Wild Metamorphosis
neko-axe
Dan and Brainbox Have made some new threads, Dan is apparently aware of his funeral and Brainbox might be considered "functioning" now. I guess they are really planning on getting this event started by tomorrow.

I'm think maybe by midnight they will get the event started, just because brain box said he only had 5 percent.
Also Labtech Rory made a thread.

I don't know why, but for some reason Rory suddenly fascinates me even more now. Besides the "roulette" thing, he also mentioned the gravedigger, and even in one of his journals he mentioned going back to the gravedigger to ask him about stuff. Is he really like the others?

7,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Me and my minions will conquer the world. Muhahahaha! *cough* *cough* Ok I can't really pull off the evil ghost type, but yeah excited to see what this event is. If it will start already that is. It is getting closer to Halloween.

Rainbow Trafficker

I bet you ten imaginary dollars that Frank replaced Rory's drink with something else. Don't play Periodic Table Roulette with guys that like to go around ripping holes in the universe! It won't end well.
Frank... I can't believe I never got the chance to punch that guy in the face. I was so close...

Spending the night reading all of the ghost info... got to update the database too before things get wild.

Hero

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Whatever this event is about, its taking FOREVER. :[
Carrie just made a thread. I'm going to guess she and the dogs died when the ran off the cliff or got hit by a bus or something, the way the dogs just took off.

Her latest journal entry is kind of funny though, apparently all the dogs have names

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
neko-axe
Carrie just made a thread. I'm going to guess she and the dogs died when the ran off the cliff or got hit by a bus or something, the way the dogs just took off.
They were chasing a squirrel, through bushes (sounds like a urban area) then they hit something. Or something hit them, seeing as how they're all dead. Except the squirrel, it got away unharmed.

Time-traveling Senshi

Shintouyu
neko-axe
They were chasing a squirrel, through bushes (sounds like a urban area) then they hit something. Or something hit them, seeing as how they're all dead. Except the squirrel, it got away unharmed.

That squirrel must be related to that crazy moth. xp

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
how do you find them????

Time-traveling Senshi

Fallen_Starows
how do you find them????

They follow their recent posts and keep refreshing that list to see what new stuff they post. Or they use the Follow Me feature or their My Gaia Friends Activity section because they have the ghost on their friends list for easier following of what's going on and find the new threads that way.
Arturo has a thread now Not a whole lot of info in there, at least as far as I could understand it.

Brainbox really is fully functioning now. Apparently he worked in the hospital moving people and it was him who was trying to go after the man in the hat because they might have killed a man.
whutnowbish

Whatever this event is about, its taking FOREVER. :[

Back in the day the Halloween Event was ON Halloween. If you missed it, tough.
They don't HAVE to have a WEEK long event. They don't. Most events are a WEEK long.

Have patience. It's going to come soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces