Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Achievement Central

Looking for a specific Achievement?
Go Here to Visit the Achievement Museum

- Introduction -

Welcome to The Achievement Central A comprehensive Guide/Discussion thread for all your achievement needs.
Here you can keep up with the latest achievements! Get help with Achievement's, And discuss anything Achievement related.

- A Brief History -

The original achievement thread was established circa 1675 in a golden age by mistress ladybird.
Then 186 years later Animal was named successor the thread survived a miraculous 155 years!
After a unfortunate indecent a new successor was named the bodacious and awesome Darc Nightgale.
It was she who passed the beacon to me and here we shall remain strong and eternal.
TLDR I run the thread now and thank you animal and darc for your contributions.

-What are Achievements -

The achievements system was released in 2010 as A reward system for completing certain tasks on the site.
With new achievements being released constantly usually during events.
As you collect Achievements you accumulate points, as well as a little badge you can display below your avatar. These goals may involve posting in a certain place or a certain number of times, changing your avatar, interacting with other users in a certain way - just about anything.
Achievements add a trophy with a points counter to your Gold and Cash bar, as well as a link on users' drop-down menus to view their achievements. Clicking an achievement will give you more information about it.

In order to earn an achievement, it must first be available to you. Most achievements need to be 'unlocked' by completing preceding achievements. Your achievements page lists the achievements you have already obtained, as well as achievements available for you to earn. Once you have completed the requirements for an available achievement, you'll see a short animation where a gold ball will fly towards your points counter. Your number of points will increase, and the achievement will move from the 'available' list to the 'completed' list. You may display up to three of your completed achievements below your avatar, by dragging them into the boxes on the achievements page.

To get started, go to your achievements page to see which achievements you have available. Have fun collecting!

As of 11th July 2012, most achievements award you with between one and eight titles. Titles are either 'prefixes' or 'suffixes' (adjectives or nouns) and you may display a combination of two titles or a single suffix below your avatar by selecting them from the drop-down lists on your achievements page.
Within the guide, the small words in brackets denote the titles which you unlock with each achievement.

- Marketplace Achievements -

Completing some of the marketplace based achievements will unlock an extra 10 slots to sell items in your store. If that's your main reason for coming to this guide, this shorthand version will help. If you need any extra information about one of the achievements, either head to its main entry or feel free to post your questions.

You will need to complete the achievements in the following order:

Member Statustician Consumer Market Browser Junior Trader, Trader Wall Street Profitable, Entrepreneur Money Never Sleeps Tycoon

In short, this will require you to:

Register your account. Update your status. Buy an item from a Gold Shop. Search for an item on the MP. List an item on the MP and have it sell. Sell more than 10,000 gold worth of items on the MP. Sell an item for 2% more than the ABP. Sell more than 1,000,000 gold worth of items on the MP.

- Directory -

Associates, ⌬
Contents & About ⌬
New Achievements ⌬
FAQs ⌬
- Associates -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

- Contest -
To celebrate our grand opening and start the discussion~
The first poster on the 10th page will receive a special prize for free
Spamming/trolling/bumping will not be allowed.
Congrats DARC NIGHTGALE For Winning New contest coming soonish.

- New Achievements -

05/6/17

Stay tuned for the next update!

- FAQs -

A list of the most commonly asked questions If you have a additional question not answered here feel Free to post or contact me.

- What are achievements for? -
    They are rewards for completing tasks on this site be it general or special event achievements.
    They reward you with points and titles to use freely as a way to diversify yourself.

- Can I turn achievements off? -
    At the moment, no. You cannot, however you CAN remove the achievements displaying below your avatar by simply clicking the 'x' in the corner of each one on your achievements page. When the pop-up appears to congratulate you on completing an achievement, you can also uncheck the box to stop it from popping up again.

- I've had a thread in the Chatterbox for 24 hours with no posts, but I still don't have the Invisibility achievement. Why? -
    It's very possible that someone posted in your thread and then deleted their post. This will look to you as if you have no posts, but if you check your topics you'll see that you have one reply. If this isn't the case, fill out a ticket.

- I have over one million gold, why do I not have Millionaire? -
    If you had more than one million gold before Millionaire became available to you, you'll probably need to take your gold count below one million and then back over it again to trigger the grant. The easiest way to do that is to start a trade with a mule dump most of your gold into it, wait a few minutes, and then cancel the trade. Millionaire can be glitchy, so you may need to repeat this more than once to get the achievement to stick.

- I've done everything I needed to do to earn an achievement, but I still haven't got it. What do I do? -
    First, double check that the achievement is available to you and that you're sure you understand what it is you're supposed to do. If you still think you should have it, try waiting a few hours. Achievements can lag a lot, particularly if they're new or event achievements. If you still don't have it after a few hours, then if it's an easy achievement, try doing it again. If that doesn't work, find the achievement in this guide and see if it has a note next to it about a problem. If there's no note, check the Questions & Assistance forum and the most recent posts in this thread to see if anyone else is reporting the problem, particularly if it's a new achievement. If no one else is having the same issue, you can file a ticket and the staff should be more then happy to help.

- I already have a full closet, and don't want to delete any of my outfits. How can I get the Full Closet or Signature Look achievements? -
    You do not have to lose any of them. Change into one of your outfits, delete it from your closet and then re-save it again, and you should get the achievement.

- Will the event achievements ever be re-released? -
    The answer is yes while it is not guaranteed that "ALL" of them will multiple event achievements have been re-released with gaia already planning to release more.
-This thread is now OPEN!-
just in case~

Angelic Ellie

22,875 Points
  • Angelic Ellie 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
I PMd Lanzer about the achievements fromt he tickets (i.e Winter Gift Box etc.) Got a response along the lines...

Quote:
Hello Roselessfaith,

I'll need to check and see who made the announcement about the redemption. Now that I'm back I'll need to keep track of quite a few of these updates. sweatdrop Thanks for letting me know!

So hopefully since hes now aware of the situation there might be some changes...
roselessfaith
I PMd Lanzer about the achievements fromt he tickets (i.e Winter Gift Box etc.) Got a response along the lines...

Quote:
Hello Roselessfaith,

I'll need to check and see who made the announcement about the redemption. Now that I'm back I'll need to keep track of quite a few of these updates. sweatdrop Thanks for letting me know!

So hopefully since hes now aware of the situation there might be some changes...

Thank you very much :3
good to know that it might change.

Pokekaiju Master

Just a comment.. I think the actual achievement museum should be in this thread... but anyway I am OK eitherway

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500
houjun-san
Just a comment.. I think the actual achievement museum should be in this thread... but anyway I am OK eitherway

I agree. I liked being able to see all achievements in one thread.
houjun-san

Liqa
I agree. I liked being able to see all achievements in one thread.

While I respect that you have a preference I will like to point out while this fp may only have the latest achievements.
I do keep the achievement museum updated "so you can see them in one thread".
It is a viable way to keep track but there is still the problem of it being too stretched.
Understand that while it may not be a majority there is a large number of users here who simply do not have the best connection.
leaving it as is you would need to load give or take over a hundred img's just to browse the fp alone.
Making it clunky considering that its primary use was to keep track with the latest achievements.
My decision to keep them separate will stand its simply one click away if you ever need to look up any achievement.
I would rather keep the main thread user friendly and cleaner.

-But why not just make it on the second page?
I thought of that however It would still need to be updated and I would run into the same issue the previous owner did of having to page stretch or delete user post in order to add more in.
that or I would need to claim the first 10 pages which would be awkward to navigate the thread.

Tdlr Me and darc though about this a long time the pros simply outweigh the cons.
All of you still have both options but now more of you can actually visit this thread without spamming page refresh.

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I feel like it's a bit refreshing to see a thread for the latest achievements.

Side note, if stretching the page might have been an issue, the spoiler tags might have helped with that.
OrliDeppgrl1526
I feel like it's a bit refreshing to see a thread for the latest achievements.

Side note, if stretching the page might have been an issue, the spoiler tags might have helped with that.

Tried it O3O
thanks to the og format I cant put a spoiler on the post I would need to put it on each achievement.
-Plus who wants to see a page of spoilers?-
This

Is

Not

Appealing

To anyone

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
It was just a suggestion.
OrliDeppgrl1526
It was just a suggestion.

I understand and looking at that </3 I hope you and the others dont think I mean any disrespect.
on the contrary I welcome your ideas! I was simply explaining that there where reasons for the final result.
At not a single point did I intend to make any of you feel unwelcome.
Please contribute voice your thoughts I am simply trying my best to explain my reasons and at the end of the day make everyone happy.

However I will like to point out keep the thread on topic if you have a concern with the layout pm me and I would be happy to talk about it this goes to everyone!
Well now that thats out of the way~
Im still going to work on adding the new features as discussed in the previous thread.
and if anyone cares I would be happy to hear what possible achievements you would be excited for a re-release.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff