Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Fatcat

Snuggle Bunni
i guess my avi scared everyone away maybe i should go back to the x
"nah you is cute." huggles. blaugh heart
Hm... Snuggle has lost a little bit of ground from her 50k lead, but still up there and. AAAAAHHH!!
Cheese crazed rodent scares me. gonk
Oh, Vanya's only got like 100 points seperating her from 10th and 11th place. Goooo Vanya!

I can't believe that Gambino STILL has not started his event, what a crock!
FallenLord
Hm... Snuggle has lost a little bit of ground from her 50k lead, but still up there and. AAAAAHHH!!
Oh, Vanya's only got like 100 points seperating her from 10th and 11th place. Goooo Vanya!

When is Easter? domokun

Desirable Fatcat

FallenLord

"workin on it! heh and i get o fish ALL day tomorow just about. Nyah! like to see him pass me then!" blaugh
blends
FallenLord

When is Easter? domokun

DON'T SAY THAT! That man needs no ideas about extending this period anymore than... right... NOW!

Desirable Fatcat

blends
FallenLord

When is Easter? domokun
"a week."
Vanya Cellest
blends
FallenLord

When is Easter? domokun
"a week."
stressed
Well since I am too sleepy to focus on fishing, I guess I will go back to making OA Dolls.
Snuggle Bunni
stressed no one told me the place was moveing

pfft

My apologies snuggle... It was mainly my idea... Glad you found it though

Shameless Dabbler

justa little FYI the name Bass'ken's hut suggests that this is a hangout for bass'ken leaders >.> might wanna try makeing it more universal
Snuggle Bunni
justa little FYI the name Bass'ken's hut suggests that this is a hangout for bass'ken leaders >.> might wanna try makeing it more universal

I have been told that and I am asking for name suggestions... but I am basing the hut on the one by bass'ken... Maybe I should just call it Top fishers reloaded
Duo__Maxwell
Snuggle Bunni

I have been told that and I am asking for name suggestions... but I am basing the hut on the one by bass'ken... Maybe I should just call it Top fishers reloaded
Well it's not like you can call it O.C.F.O. *Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Obsession*, which could be a diagnosis for most the people who hang here.

Shameless Dabbler

Duo__Maxwell
Snuggle Bunni

that sounds alot better for now. i personaly would not have come in had i not read the former thread by Enadiz where you guys planned the new thread. i dont fish bass'ken so normaly i would have passes by a thread with it in the title domokun heart but thats just my take on the subject >.<

Desirable Fatcat

"How about F.U. =Fishers United." <snickers xd >

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas