Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Snuggle Bunni
CrimsonGoten
Snuggle Bunni
i kinda hope he didnt sweatdrop -waits for my head to get bashed in for saying that-
I'm curious to know why you think this.
because i hate to see people give up sweatdrop >.> even if i am glad peter is settleing for silver lol
Well, you can say that with ease cause you have nothing to do with Bass'ken this month xd What if I were riding your a** for 1st place? blaugh

Shameless Dabbler

CrimsonGoten
Snuggle Bunni
CrimsonGoten
Snuggle Bunni
i kinda hope he didnt sweatdrop -waits for my head to get bashed in for saying that-
because i hate to see people give up sweatdrop >.> even if i am glad peter is settleing for silver lol
Well, you can say that with ease cause you have nothing to do with Bass'ken this month xd What if I were riding your a** for 1st place? blaugh
id stab you my spork of many stabbings >.> and leave you to drown with the poop fish ninja

Shameless Dabbler

crying but they i would cry and miss you cause things would be so boreing

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Snuggle Bunni
CrimsonGoten
Snuggle Bunni
CrimsonGoten
Snuggle Bunni
id stab you my spork of many stabbings >.> and leave you to drown with the poop fish ninja
gonk gonk gonk

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Snuggle Bunni
crying but they i would cry and miss you cause things would be so boreing
*whew* sweatdrop That was a close one. I better remember not to take you on head to head...At least not until the Battle System is released ninja
eek Snuggle, what are you holding? It must be the donation item.. but what exactly is it supposed to be? sweatdrop

Shameless Dabbler

Celestial Wolf
eek Snuggle, what are you holding? It must be the donation item.. but what exactly is it supposed to be? sweatdrop
i am burning an anti gambino picket sign with my flame gauntlet. the signs are available from the von helson sister in duram for 500g each

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Celestial Wolf
Reffering to the flame glove or that anti-Gambino sign?
Snuggle Bunni
CrimsonGoten
Snuggle Bunni
CrimsonGoten
Snuggle Bunni

hahaha lol

Shameless Dabbler

lol my bf is gonna freak out when he sees his avi. i have his avi burning a hole in a sign ^_^ hes gonna sign on and go WTF WHERE DID THAT COME FROM scream

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Snuggle Bunni
lol my bf is gonna freak out when he sees his avi. i have his avi burning a hole in a sign ^_^ hes gonna sign on and go WTF WHERE DID THAT COME FROM scream
Hahahahaha! blaugh blaugh blaugh
CrimsonGoten
Celestial Wolf
Reffering to the flame glove or that anti-Gambino sign?
Oh, that's a G. I couldn't tell when Snuggle's facing right, it reverses the sign.

Beloved Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Hehe, I got a sign too....now I gotta figure out a way to work it into my avvie.

I'm supporting the Von Helson's. Merely because I have this masochistic need to side with the underdogs gonk
CrimsonGoten
Snuggle Bunni
Hahahahaha! blaugh blaugh blaugh
xd Lol.

Shameless Dabbler

stressed therekidnappers and snobs not underdogs. underdogs normaly have some sort of moral values which makes there lives harder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff