Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xxkeanxx
congrats miro.. hmm i hope we get an update from gaia about that hall of fame list discussed a few months back.. i nominated you to be in it.. blaugh
There are plans for a hall of fame? Other than the top ranking holders list on the fishing page? What was it supposed to be about?

Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thyalla
xxkeanxx
congrats miro.. hmm i hope we get an update from gaia about that hall of fame list discussed a few months back.. i nominated you to be in it.. blaugh
There are plans for a hall of fame? Other than the top ranking holders list on the fishing page? What was it supposed to be about?

check Logan's post page 2 >> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-fishing/top-fishers-september-2013/t.87747259_16/

actually there is already an existing list on the first page 8th post of this forum thread and it's always on the monthly Top Fishers thread.. biggrin

Fashionable Gaian

Thyalla
Grats on the 666666 fish!

What would you like the demonic rod to do?
To increase the chance for me to catch a rare fish xD

Especially in durem....I deserve to have at least one xp

Fashionable Gaian

xxkeanxx
Raining Miroku
Like I promise, I finally caught 666,666 fish/junk altogether xp

Here it is

User Image

I cut off the times cuz it just looks crazy rofl But yea emotion_c8

Demonic Rod for this please? 8D

Aw thanks Kean whee

I wonder how many people they will add for the Hall of Fame (as if they are going to do it..)

Questionable Streaker

Raining Miroku
Like I promise, I finally caught 666,666 fish/junk altogether xp

Here it is

User Image

I cut off the times cuz it just looks crazy rofl But yea emotion_c8

Demonic Rod for this please? 8D

Oh nice you finally got there XDD

SO evil gonk

Fashionable Gaian

-peach-
Thanks xD

Yup, pure evil twisted

Questionable Streaker

Raining Miroku
-peach-
Thanks xD

Yup, pure evil twisted

mrgreen

I think im about 257k XD >.<

Fashionable Gaian

-peach-
Raining Miroku
-peach-
Thanks xD

Yup, pure evil twisted

mrgreen

That's still a lot :3 Don't give up peach! You WILL catch a rare fish, no matter what. If I can catch one, then so can you ;D

Seriously lol. I thought I was doomed forever on this account but nope...my Buckin Bino cured it xD

Questionable Streaker

Raining Miroku
-peach-
Raining Miroku
-peach-
Thanks xD

Yup, pure evil twisted

mrgreen

That's still a lot :3 Don't give up peach! You WILL catch a rare fish, no matter what. If I can catch one, then so can you ;D

Seriously lol. I thought I was doomed forever on this account but nope...my Buckin Bino cured it xD

;-;;; I think i have the anti-rare curse XD

I am unable to ever catch a rare crying even on my mules lol D:

Fashionable Gaian

-peach-
Psh lol

Chaos and Bria are the only people I know that fish a shitload and FINALLY caught one eventually. Maybe more than 300k + or so. Not sure but I believe you'll join them girls sooner than you think ;D

Questionable Streaker

Raining Miroku
-peach-
Psh lol

Chaos and Bria are the only people I know that fish a shitload and FINALLY caught one eventually. Maybe more than 300k + or so. Not sure but I believe you'll join them girls sooner than you think ;D

XD I wanna be in the "get a rare on your first try" club XD

>.<! I even fished a few hundred fish on mule accounts to see if i could strike it lucky but noooo XD

Chaos actually caught a Diamond in my Durem room in June. I can host a rare room but no rare for peachy XD!

NEXT MONTH IS THE MONTH XD And it will be a candy >.<

I have said that before xd

Fashionable Gaian

-peach-
Raining Miroku
-peach-
Psh lol

>.<! I even fished a few hundred fish on mule accounts to see if i could strike it lucky but noooo XD

Chaos actually caught a Diamond in my Durem room in June. I can host a rare room but no rare for peachy XD!

Me too but it didn't happen to me, oh well xD

Yea I remember that whee

Keep saying that! It'll happen to you mrgreen I kept saying that I want to catch a rare fish and eventually I caught one xD Believe me, Waka heard me saying those words a lot, lmao xp

Questionable Streaker

Raining Miroku
-peach-
Raining Miroku
-peach-
Psh lol

Me too but it didn't happen to me, oh well xD

Yea I remember that whee

Keep saying that! It'll happen to you mrgreen I kept saying that I want to catch a rare fish and eventually I caught one xD Believe me, Waka heard me saying those words a lot, lmao xp

Lol XD

I think im jinxing myself XD It got to the point that when i was competing, every bucket i would be thinking i was gonna get a rare XD

Fashionable Gaian

-peach-
It got to the point that when i was competing, every bucket i would be thinking i was gonna get a rare XD
Don't we all? xD

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xxkeanxx
check Logan's post page 2 >> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-fishing/top-fishers-september-2013/t.87747259_16/

actually there is already an existing list on the first page 8th post of this forum thread and it's always on the monthly Top Fishers thread.. biggrin
xp It thought you meant the developers. I was wondering how Gaia would base their hall of fame on.

Raining Miroku
-peach-
It got to the point that when i was competing, every bucket i would be thinking i was gonna get a rare XD
Don't we all? xD
xd At least you're not yet at the point where every bite you lose you keep thinking it's a rare.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff