Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

I think I might be in over my head this month. xd

Noob

I finally made it to a 10th place spot for the first time ever. (of any lake/board)

I hope I can keep it. I wanna give a shout out to anyone who actually comes here and reads these posts. Thanks for all the motivation you veteran fishers. heart

Aged Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
The Snarfy
I finally made it to a 10th place spot for the first time ever. (of any lake/board)

I hope I can keep it. I wanna give a shout out to anyone who actually comes here and reads these posts. Thanks for all the motivation you veteran fishers. heart

biggrin well best of luck to you!keep at it & don't be intimidated by anyone smile

Eloquent Conversationalist

Dragon Cross
We got problem in Durem, guys. Suspicious person currently at 3rd place.. ugh.. you know. stressed

I saw that too... username was a dead giveaway even if it wasn't for the 666 thing -_-

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

While it was already said by someone else, I feel the need to remind the thread goers that we aren't exactly fond of accusing people of cheating in here. While I get that some accounts are obvious, giving them the attention that they want doesn't help. I've had people PM me about that particular account, and I will look into it when I get a chance. Please do remember that while looking over one account is a quick thing, looking over the whole board takes longer, and it's more necessary and beneficial than just picking out one account.

I'll probably do a quick look over the board here in a bit, but I have to get settled and such first.

Sex Symbol

Thanks for cleaning the board, Gaidin!
And good luck to all of my fishing friends!
I don't remember if I have wished before or not.
Hmm I don't know if anyone else is having problems with the captcha but mine isn't working lately, it won't let me save the bucket.
It's working just fine now. stare

Ergh... I keep getting timed out now -_____-

Interesting Gaian

August in Bassken Lake is mine 3 smile

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Apologies that it's a day late, but Lake News is up, courtesy of IxianMace.
The Snarfy

Decided to come in here for fun--
congratulations on your spot!
I've also just made it into the top 15 for the first time ever, hopefully you'll be able to keep it, and hopefully I'll be able to get to the top ten for Bass'ken~
asscracks
The Snarfy

Decided to come in here for fun--
congratulations on your spot!
I've also just made it into the top 15 for the first time ever, hopefully you'll be able to keep it, and hopefully I'll be able to get to the top ten for Bass'ken~

good luck both of you

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
xXCrimson_WolfXx
You're not the only one... I get slacked out here on my side.

Dragon Cross
xXCrimson_WolfXx
You're not the only one... I get slacked out here on my side.

It's frustrating once you lose half a dozen buckets XD

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I've lost like 25 or so buckets due to internet disconnections, and only a single bucket from the "Read Timed Out" nonsense. neutral

Well the worst is over as my internet is already stable as it is. But still, correct captcha codes that made them "incorrect" still pisses me off.

May I keep you company btw? I just need your Fishing Room password. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces