Nah, here he is. I think he gave up on selling them. :O

The TheFirefly!
I'll ask him right away, *OMG, his chino is fantastic eek *
xd

Why don't you have a house to put all your hats in? sad
fire_eyez

LOL, It would be too small xd
Someday I'll make one. I wasn't interested in this housing thing, becouse my Gaia time is limited sad
k i dont got ne
Cronos99
fire_eyez

Someday I'll make one. I wasn't interested in this housing thing, becouse my Gaia time is limited sad

Are you leaving? eek

If you had one it'd be like a wallpaper. xp

Cronos, who owns the Mutha Guppa mask? ^^
fire_eyez
Cronos99
fire_eyez

Are you leaving? eek

If you had one it'd be like a wallpaper. xp

Cronos, who owns the Mutha Guppa mask? ^^

Alexi had a Mutha Guppa mask, but now it's in possesion of another person, and I don't know who is it xp

EDIT: Same goes for Big Mouth Bass'terd Mask sweatdrop

I will think about that wallpaper and don't worry, I'll be for at least half a year, and later........dunno stressed
I want to get a Mutha Guppa so that I could buy the other nine for a mask. gonk

Why are you leaving? ><
fire_eyez
Why are you leaving? ><

Becouse I'll be studying at another university, and I'll be out on home for a loooooooong time crying . But even so I hope to visit Gaia at least 1 time a week, so it's not a tradegy.
Cronos99
fire_eyez
Why are you leaving? ><

Becouse I'll be studying at another university, and I'll be out on home for a loooooooong time crying . But even so I hope to visit Gaia at least 1 time a week, so it's not a tradegy.

Ohnoes. sad

No frenzied fishing, but. xp Are you trying for the Bass'ken this month? I've got holidays for two weeks, so I chose April, and I'm going to fish my arse off. whee
fire_eyez

No frenzied fishing, but. xp Are you trying for the Bass'ken this month? I've got holidays for two weeks, so I chose April, and I'm going to fish my arse off. whee

No, I decidet to get a trash trophy this month and accidently endet up at 17 place at Bass'ken. xd
Cronos99
fire_eyez

No, I decidet to get a trash trophy this month and accidently endet up at 17 place at Bass'ken. xd

xd

Well, good luck getting junk. heart
i wish i had a rare mask...
Hehe, I got 3 Enchanted Trunks in my thread today, lucky me blaugh

EDIT: But no rare masks........... sad sad
fire_eyez
Alexi's a she. gonk

I saw some guy with a name like 'firefox[number]' or something with Chino and Bino masks.

*tugs at Tino's tail* whee

EDIT: I think it was 'foxfire', actually. xd

Nice collection. 4laugh

EDIT: Actually, it's 'TheFireFly'. whee
Firefly sold his Bino mask for u80k on the vend a week or so ago, i forget who he sold it to though sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff