Welcome to Gaia! ::

SniperX13
I remember when I started, both of the gauntlets were like 7-8k each..... now they have almost tripled....
That'd be good ol' supply and demand. XD
---
Why are you trying to sell a June 2006 Thank you letter for such a ridiculous price? Only n00bs would fall for it, but n00bs don't have enough gold, so what is the point?

Because I expect someone to actually buy my letter at that price. XD

Anyway, HELLO!
HardDickensCider
---
Why are you trying to sell a June 2006 Thank you letter for such a ridiculous price? Only n00bs would fall for it, but n00bs don't have enough gold, so what is the point?

Anyway, HELLO!

lol
SniperX13
Genesis Rockhide
I shall wait 2 days before hoarding Dark Halos. ninja

You shall tell no one of my plans!! scream

Or may the Gaiangods have merxy on your pixelsouls. evil

unfortunately, the dark halos probably will never achieve a high sale rate, because the market will be so flooded with them.
Keyword: HOARD. ninja

Once I'm through raping reaping collecting at least 20% of the total Dark Halos circulating in the market, all shall grovell before me!! surprised

Feral Genius

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Seeya. ^-^
I'll be back tomorrow to expand my knowledge and such.

O: Where's the Gaiata word for g'bye? It would be cool for me to leave and be all like "Humminabloooo" instead of the generic "seeya"
Hajima Hotaru
Seeya. ^-^
I'll be back tomorrow to expand my knowledge and such.

O: Where's the Gaiata word for g'bye? It would be cool for me to leave and be all like "Humminabloooo" instead of the generic "seeya"
Ah, don't have one yet. XD Working on it.
Hiroy
HardDickensCider
---

Anyway, HELLO!

lol

I like that people believe my marketplace letter is real and i expect that much. XD
Not to sound flp floppy since my name hasnt officialy been added to APollus I would like to change my allegience to Phrigustus. I want to join the order or Phri Gustus.

Familiar Lunatic

I've just completed my 'Which Gaian god are you' Quizzilla personality quiz.

You can find it here: Gaian god Personality Quiz

Does this count as a fan submission? I would really like to do something for the thread, even though I'm not a great artist.
Selete

Does this count as a fan submission? I would really like to do something for the thread, even though I'm not a great artist.
oooh cool I cant wait to see who I get
Selete

Oh, that's fun. XD. I'm a Phrigustusish person, apparently, although I could tell where the questions were going and I was sort of all over the place on a lot of it.

Familiar Lunatic

8ILL
Thank you so much! Eeek! 4laugh *Dances with delight and suspense.*
You may not get who you think, I kept getting Lunaris even though I'm a die-hard Phri Gustus Leaguer.
8ILL
Selete

OMG I got Phrigustus
*dances* Phrigustus!
I thikn you actually did a decent job with this. Most quizilla quizzes are easily discernable as to which answers correspond to which results... but I believe you blended them well smile

That, or I'm really inadequate in my studies about these deities sweatdrop Either way, kudos. It was a nice time filler for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff