Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey nice avatar

Zira Angel's Significant Otter

Obsessive Lover

Haijin
BatNeko
Haijin
BatNeko
Good one, Bats, just completely forget about your baby why don't you?

Sorry guys. sweatdrop

The winners for last week are...

Haijin and me! With RinaLee in second for writing, and Anti-Ling second for art.

And this week's couple...

Celebrity Date! Either yourself and your favorite, or pair a couple of them up with each other! Fun, yes?

heart Wheee, yay! This makes Haijin feel very happy indeed. She was all upset about that whole Durga thing, but now she's happier than a drunk penguin in Guam! Tee hee, she bets the entries this week will be real neat!
Durga?

Basically, a user claimed that he was hacked by
AI_Durga, who was said to have done odd things to his account and left strange messages. Haijin thinks that someone else said that Durga had entered their account. A sort of a big deal was made about it in the GCD, and Haijin hung around in that user's thread. At first, many of us thought it was just an odd hacking or someone messing around, but then Durga starting posting odd messages in random threads. We had many theories, and Haijin, along with others, tried to contact her. She behaved a bit like she was actually stuck in Gaia, and someone compared it to .Hack, or whatever that anime is called. We began to think that maybe someone had managed to hack into Gaia or that it was something that the admins were doing. However, evidence began to pile up that the whole thing was a hoax, and the thread Haijin was in was locked. A lot of us were real disappointed, 'cos we thought we were on to something big. It's kind of weird though, 'cos Durga's still posting and has started a journal. She thinks the user of started the whole thing was banned, but she's not sure. 3nodding
Somebody ********' with people's heads again? That's nothing new. Also, anytime someone's story sounds remarkably similar to an anime, be wary.

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hey...I won second place...but with which story?? They were two seperate stories....Which one did the people who voted for me pick? [Or did they think it was one big story...? --]
Haijin

AI_Durga, who was said to have done odd things to his account and left strange messages. Haijin thinks that someone else said that Durga had entered their account. A sort of a big deal was made about it in the GCD, and Haijin hung around in that user's thread. At first, many of us thought it was just an odd hacking or someone messing around, but then Durga starting posting odd messages in random threads. We had many theories, and Haijin, along with others, tried to contact her. She behaved a bit like she was actually stuck in Gaia, and someone compared it to .Hack, or whatever that anime is called. We began to think that maybe someone had managed to hack into Gaia or that it was something that the admins were doing. However, evidence began to pile up that the whole thing was a hoax, and the thread Haijin was in was locked. A lot of us were real disappointed, 'cos we thought we were on to something big. It's kind of weird though, 'cos Durga's still posting and has started a journal. She thinks the user of started the whole thing was banned, but she's not sure. 3nodding

Sounds like a hoax, but a fun hoax. Hehe... a well done hoax is fun indeed... twisted

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiement of fear and evil

BatNeko, would my description for my arena entry work as an entry for this week's contest or would I have to write something completely new?

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Zira Angel's Significant Otter

Obsessive Lover

Shrimp_Man

BatNeko, would my description for my arena entry work as an entry for this week's contest or would I have to write something completely new?

It'll work, but I'd prefer it if you would post it here.
firebird766
Haijin

Sounds like a hoax, but a fun hoax. Hehe... a well done hoax is fun indeed... twisted

Actually the whole Durga thing was an advertisement/propaganda for a "break the code and win a prize" thread.
Oh good, now I can make the drawing I didn't have time for last week.

So Shrimp, do you want a couple pic of Lond or Russell with yourself, or still both?
I should warn you though, I don't know how good I am at threesomes. whee

Jeering Browser

*insert frustrated swearing here*
Why am I so slow when noticing these threads move?? D:>
Must... play... with... newbie... itemNPCs...

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Is it wrong to point out that this weeks' contestents are literaly objects.... twisted

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Forever in love with Ian...
hmm... celeb date this time? i might have to make an entry...

oh wait... i already did. gonk
YAY FOR SKETCHY ART biggrin

User Image

User Image

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Viole
Oh good, now I can make the drawing I didn't have time for last week.

So Shrimp, do you want a couple pic of Lond or Russell with yourself, or still both?
I should warn you though, I don't know how good I am at threesomes. whee

Well I'd love the threesome one, but it doesn't have to be.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
BatNeko
Shrimp_Man

It'll work, but I'd prefer it if you would post it here.

Okie dokie. I'll send the entry fee then post it. ^_^

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Please note that while I really like this story, it was written to compliment my avi arena entry. ^_^

----------------

One day Shrimp_Man was walking around Barton Town when he noticed a crowd of Gaians huddling around Rina who was on a new stage in the middle of the town.

"And now I will announce the winner of a date with Lond," she said.

Shrimp_Man wandered closer to the crowd, wanting to catch a glimpse of the blonde All My Gaians actor.

Rina pulled a slip of paper out of a hat and she opened it. She smiled and announced, "Shrimp_Man has won the all expenses paid date with Lond. Shrimp_Man, if you're present, come on up here."

Shrimp_Man's friend, Magician of Ice, who just happened to be in the crowd also, began pushing Shrimp_Man towards the stage. Shrimp_Man shyly climbed the stairs until he was face to face with the actor.

"Shall we?" Lond asked, his deep voice bringing a blush to Shrimp_Man's face. The red head gently took Lond's hand and they walked off the stage together.

The End

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces