Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Something Really Sexy
=O what happened??!!??
I feel like I chased everyone away from the thread.
Laethiem
Something Really Sexy
=O what happened??!!??
I feel like I chased everyone away from the thread.

*huggles* no you havent!!!!! i think they just nodded off haha.. everyone loves you here!!!

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Something Really Sexy
*huggles* no you havent!!!!! i think they just nodded off haha.. everyone loves you here!!!
*hugs* I honestly don't think so.
Laethiem
Something Really Sexy

why wouldn't they like you i mean your funny, caring and loving? perfect best friend whee

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Something Really Sexy
Laethiem
Something Really Sexy

why wouldn't they like you i mean your funny, caring and loving? perfect best friend whee
I'm glad at least you like me. I just feel lousy right now.
Laethiem
Something Really Sexy
Laethiem
Something Really Sexy

I'm glad at least you like me. I just feel lousy right now.

awh i was feeling lousy before... i usually get extremely annoyed for no reason... its quite annoying

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Something Really Sexy
awh i was feeling lousy before... i usually get extremely annoyed for no reason... its quite annoying
I just hate feeling disliked. It makes me want to run away from Gaia and never come back.
Laethiem
Something Really Sexy
I just hate feeling disliked. It makes me want to run away from Gaia and never come back.

i know how you feel.. i have a suspicion that some people on here dont like me mad well if they dont like you i still love ya!!!!

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Something Really Sexy
Laethiem
Something Really Sexy

i know how you feel.. i have a suspicion that some people on here dont like me mad well if they dont like you i still love ya!!!!
Are you kidding me? You're so adorable! I've never seen anyone say they don't like you. I love you, too! ^.^
Laethiem
Something Really Sexy
Laethiem
Something Really Sexy

Are you kidding me? You're so adorable! I've never seen anyone say they don't like you. I love you, too! ^.^

haha awh thanks.. idk i just get that vibe haha heart

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Something Really Sexy
They're just jealous because you're Sexy!
Laethiem
Something Really Sexy
They're just jealous because you're Sexy!

hahahaha redface *struts*

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Something Really Sexy
*huggles* Besides, you're awesome. Dismiss the vibe. People like you, trust me.
Laethiem
Something Really Sexy
*huggles* Besides, you're awesome. Dismiss the vibe. People like you, trust me.

*huggles back* thanks! this is basically my only home on this site haha so if i was kicked outta here i'd be homeless sweatdrop

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Something Really Sexy
*huggles back* thanks! this is basically my only home on this site haha so if i was kicked outta here i'd be homeless sweatdrop
You're too cute to be kicked out. You also haven't done anything to warrant it as far as I can tell anyway. I know what you mean. I feel like it's my home, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff