Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cast your vote! Who do you think will win!

Recorder Of Your Sin 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
x-Wretched Egg-x 0.11290322580645 11.3% [ 7 ]
Grr` 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 18 ]
Usagi No Zetsumei 0.11290322580645 11.3% [ 7 ]
CS Queen Mercury 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
MearaT 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
Captain Kaito 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 14 ]
NanikaYuki 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Kanari Moon-sun's avatar x-Kuruizaki-hime-x's avatar AW Mule's avatar Yuki Kyo Misaki's avatar Bella Rianda's avatar xxunforgivenmoonxx's avatar
User Image

heart Third and Fourth Deadline is September 17th. Check out the Challenges section for art entries! heart
Please vote and <3 this thread! Thank you! Check daily for announcements and updates!

User Image

Hello from us, Kanari Moon-sun, x-kuruizaki-hime-x, AW Mule and Yuki Kyo Misaki and Bella Rianda. We are here to present to you the first Annual Miss Gaia Art Scholarship Pageant! This event was created to allow participants to display their art talent on Gaia and receive gold to purchase expensive item, art or to the liking of their choice. For those who wish to donate item's and/or money, please send a trade to x-kuruizaki-hime-x. For those who wish to apply as a member, moderator, judge, contestant, or have any question's etc, please visit the "How to" section and send the form to Kanari.

~Lobby~Announcements~Rules~Faculty~Member's~Slot's~How To:~Mini-Game's~Challenges~Finalist~Prizes~Ignore List~
User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

heart Tuesday, June 5, 2011: We have officially started the event with 13 contestants! Woot! heart
heart Tuesday, April 19, 2011: Created the Miss Gaia event in the forum's heart
heart Friday, April 22, 2011: Added New Layout and Officially Opened!!! Please apply for a membership, job or to be a contestant heart
heart Monday, May 16, 2011: Topic was move from the International section to the Art Contest section heart
heart Friday, May 27, 2011: Topic was changed from Miss Gaia Scholarship Pageant 2011 to Miss Art Scholarship Pageant fo 2011 heart

~Lobby~Announcements~Rules~Faculty~Member's~Slot's~How To:~Mini-Game's~Challenges~Finalist~Prizes~Ignore List~
User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

1. Please follow the TOS, ST, and RAG. This rule is a must.
2. Respect others. Please keep in mind of the golden rule.
3. Do not quote anything from the first page.
4. Any violator's will be put on the Ignore List.
5. Follow all instructions on the first page.
6. Have fun.

User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
Meet the Curator's for this event:

Event President:
User Image
Kanari Moon-sun

Event Vice-President:
User Image
Miss Art 2011

Event Treasurer:
User Image
x-kuruizaki-hime-x

Event Member's President:
User Image
AW Mule

Event Head Judger:
User Image
dark_voodii_dollie666

Event Head Moderator:
User Image
Yuki Kyo Misaki

User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
People who are member's are legible to play all the Mini-games and will receive greater prize money. For example, a non-member might receive 20,000 gold for a certain prize, but a member will receive up to three times as much for the same prize. The only catch is that there is a 5,000 gold fee to be a member, but it is a guarantee for all member's to receive prizes over 5,000 gold. Go to the How To section to apply.

Member's:

ThatPsychoBitch, XxXMizuki-DesuXxX, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image

Moderator's:
ThatPsychoBitch, XxXMizuki-DesuXxX, User Image, User Image

Judges:
ThatPsychoBitch, XxXMizuki-DesuXxX, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image

Sponsor's/Donator's:
alane_crunk, ThatPsychoBitch, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image

Bumper's
User Image

User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
The application's will be stored in my journal as proof of acceptance. Here is a list of the Rounds done so far:

Round 1: Captian Kaito, Nanika Yuki, Grr', Recorder Of Your Sin, MearaT, x-Wretched Egg-x, Usagi No Zetsumei, CS Queen Mercury.

Round 2: Captain Kaito, NanikaYuki, Grr`, Recorder Of Your Sin, MearaT, x-Wretched Egg-x, Usagi No Zetsumei, CS Queen Mercury

Round 3:Captain Kaito, Grr', x-Wretched Egg-x, Recorder Of Your Sin , CS Queen Mercury, Usagi No Zetsumei

Round 4: Captain Kaito, Grr', x-Wretched Egg-x, Recorder Of Your Sin , CS Queen Mercury, Usagi No Zetsumei

All those below this list, lost 20 Judge Points for not turning in entries! If they do not respond by the next Deadline entries, they are cut off from the event and will be no refund due to inactivity!

1. User Image
Xice-cold-hartX
[x]
2. User Image
Suhad
[x]
11. User Image
o0OKatO0o
[x]
[x]

All those below this list have resigned from the contest. Please be nice to them and wish them luck in their future of art!

lovelylovablerose
[x]
Blue Eyed Wallflower
[x]

User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

When you send the form(s) in private messaging, please send it to Kanari Moon-sun labeled as the specified form(s) you filled out and include the BBCode of the Head Shot Avatar image found here.
Example: If you sent the Member and Mod/Judge form, it will be labeled as Member and Judge/Moderator Application.
When you send a trade, please send it to x-kuruizaki-hime-x labeled as the form(s) you applied for with the correct amount on gold for each/both/all.
Example: If you send a trade for the Member, Contestant and Judge/Mod application, label it as M.C.J/M. App and send the correct fee amount for all, which in this case, would be 7,500 gold.
If you have any question's, comment's, complaint's, or suggestion's, please fill out the last form labeled Assistance Form.

How to Apply as a Contestant:
Requirement's: You have to be a female Gaian and MUST have artistic talent, and must be active on Gaia. Must pay a 2,000 non-returnable gold fee and send it to x-kuruizaki-hime-x, with the correct amount and labeling. Fill out the form below and include the BBCode of the Head Shot Avatar image found here and send it to Kanari Moon-sun in a Private Messaging. Also send Kanari a friend request, so she can group private message the deadlines.

[align=center][b]Name:[/b] (Name in real life)
[b]Gaian Name:[/b] (Your current avi's name)
[b]Age:[/b] (Your real age)
[b]Hobbies:[/b] (List your hobbies in order of importance)
[b]Art References:[/b] (Give me up to three reference links of [u]your best work[/u])
[b]Why do you want to win this Pageant:[/b] (Write your answer)
[b]Your Head Shot Avatar Code:[/b] (BBCode found at http://www.gaiaonline.com/export)
[color=red]I understand that by filling out this form, I, [u](Your Gaia Name)[/u] am responsible for having the required art commission done and will follow rules respectfully. If I am disqualified from the Pageant, I understand that all my current art will be given as freebies in this event.[/color][/align]

How to Apply as a Member:
Requirement: Must pay a 5,000 gold fee and send it to x-kuruizaki-hime-x, with the correct amount and labeling. Also send the required form to Kanari Moon-sun and include the BBCode of the Head Shot Avatar image found here
Note: All member's are 100% guaranteed to get prizes in over 5,000 gold value.

[align=center][color=#800080][b]Name:[/b] (Gaian name)
[b]Date Joined[/b]
[b]Your Head Shot Avatar Code:[/b] (BBCode found at http://www.gaiaonline.com/export)
[b]I understand that it is my responsibility to send this form to Kanari in Private Messaging and send a 5,000 gold trade to x-kuruizaki-hime-x. Failure in following this procedure may wave my chance of being a member.[/b]
[/color][/align]

How to Apply as a Moderator or Judge:
Requirements: Must have judging and/or moderating experience. Must pay a 500 gold fee for insurance of this application to x-kuruizaki-hime-x. Then fill out the required form and include the BBCode of the Head Shot Avatar image found here.
Note: Those who stay and participate in the event will receive twice the fee back at the end of the event. The fee was made to make sure that you will participate as followed. Those who sign up and do not participate or stay will receive no refund, unless they send the Assistance form to Kanari Moon-sun.

Sign-Up Form
[align=center][color=#800080][b]Name:[/b] (Gaian Name)
[b]Position:[/b] (Moderator or Judge)
[b]Have you had any experience with Moderating/Judging:[/b] (Yes or No)
[b]If yes, provide link(s):[/b] (Provide recent link's of where you judged or moderated)
[b]Your Head Shot Avatar Code[/b] (BBCode found at http://www.gaiaonline.com/export)
I understand that once I send this form and fee to the required Gaian's, I cannot back out of being a judge of the event. If I do back out, I promise to send a private message to Kanari. If this procedure is not followed, my 500 gold fee will not be returned.
[/color][/align]

Question, comment, complaint, suggestion or leaving your position? Please send the require form below to Kanari Moon-sun in Private Messaging.

Assistance Form
[align=center][color=#800080]Assistance Form
[b]Name:[/b] (Gaian Name)
[b]Are you backing down from Judge/Moderator Position:[/b] (Leave blank if not a Judge/Mod)
[b]If yes, why:[/b] (Answer if you answered the question above)
[b]Comment's, Question's, Complaint's, or Suggestion's:[/b] (Write the following)
Thank you for this form. If you asked to leave the posotion of Judging/Moderating, you will be fully refunded and relinquished from duty. If you had a question, comment, complaint, or suggestion, your answer will be replied to as soon as possible. Thank you!
[/color][/align]

User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

User Image

Everyone: The first person to bump to page 10 gets 10k!!!

Members Games
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
1. Quote the Pink, Blue, Black or Brown gift boxes. I will leave a post in here and whoever quotes it first, get's the gift box.
Boxes found in and by:
Page 3: Edithy Kon III
Page 3: dark_voodoo_dollie666
Page 7: Yuki Kyo Misaki
Page 7: Yuki Kyo Misaki
Page 8: The_Mistress_Of_Music:
Page 15: Usagi No Zetsumei

Non-Member Games
1. Quote the ink, trash, flowers, or bugs. I will leave a post in here and whoever quotes it first, get's the item.

2. Best Member Tektek . The one who creates the best Pageant outfit for Miss Art 2011 will receive 10,000 gold. Send the tektek images to Miss Art 2011 and she will store them in her profile.

The 150k lotto has been moved here

If you have any suggestion's for more Mini-games, please visit the How To and fill out an Assistance form! Thank you!
User Image
:

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
For All Contestants:

Voting has begun! Please vote through the survey given in this post and the finalist post!

Voting Starts: Friday, September 30th
Voting Ends: Firday, October 6th

Round 1 Survey
Round 2 Survey
Round 3 Survey
Round 4 Survey

Wanna share a survey? Here are the urls so you can post them on facebook, twitter, or your friends on Gaia!

1rst Survey Code:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X2Q2GW3

2nd Survey Code:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XW5Y9CQ

3rd Survey Code:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XMGB2XW

4th Survey Code:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XF8HG75

User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
This section will be used when you vote for the winners. When the winners are chosen they will be announced by me.

Round 1 Survey
Round 2 Survey
Round 3 Survey
Round 4 Survey

Wanna share a survey? Here are the urls so you can post them on facebook, twitter, or your friends on Gaia!

1rst Survey Code:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X2Q2GW3

2nd Survey Code:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XW5Y9CQ

3rd Survey Code:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XMGB2XW

4th Survey Code:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XF8HG75

User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
These are the winners and their prize award is listed next to their name:

Usagi No Zetsumei - 1rst Place/Technical Award - 500k
Recorder Of Your Sin - 2nd Place/Good Samaritan Award - 200k
CS Queen Mercury - 3rd Place/Variety Award - 100k
Grr' - Runner-up/Technical Award - 75k
x-Wretched Egg-x - Motivational Award - 25k
Captian Kaito - Popularity Award - 25k
Nanika Yuki - Obedience Award- 25k
MearaT - Obedience Award- 25k

All will receive a signature image stating that they have competed in this competition.

Watch the video! Miss Gaia Art Scholarship Pageant
User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
Those who are put on this list of shame are to be shunned and ignored.

User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Affiliates:

Care to advertise us? Copy the code below the Signature picture and post it in your signature!
User Image
[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/miss-gaia-art-scholarship-paqeant-2011-under-construction/t.71118723_1/#1][IMG]http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt106/KanariKyoMoonsun/Gaia/MissGaiaCrown-1.gif[/IMG][/url][/align]

Want to be affiliated here? Just send me a private message with the code or post here.

User Image

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

heart Bump heart
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff