< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
NoiseInTheShadows
Thallo Eyein
I just want to say that this is awesome.

Am thinking about joining, but sending Marshal in a Box across the ocean sure is expensive :0 If Marshall doesn't get any invitations from people in The Netherlands though, I'll definitely think about giving him a Dutch tour! emotion_yatta
scullylam

the closest to you are three in england. would love to see marshall in your area. biggrin

I've just thought of something. My mailing address is technically in New York (or the zip code is, anyway) so if you want, I could technically be the first stop in Europe; The Netherlands are about halfway between England and me.

ooo... i'll have to think about it.

planning on making a spreadsheet so it'll be a good glimpse of where everyone is. ^^;;;

Dapper Citizen

ninja

I really want to do this, though I lack the funds to do so o3o

I'm going to sign up anyway* scream
*after I get approval from parents...
really hoping to get a job in the summer owo
curse the fact that i'm under age *shakes cane at the world*

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
dainty dolls
ahhhh, this sounds really cool!
i'm currently an international student studying overseas in australia though.
i would imagine shipping costs would be quite a bit.

i do return home to canada in the middle of the summer though.
but canada is boring compared to here D:

i think canada is awesome! i'm a little bit canadian so nothing wrong with saying "eh", having moose, or seeing those hawt mounties in uniform. *swoon*

so... little update.

on the test fabric, interfacing is good but the darting i was doing is fail. it wasn't a smooth round shape as i wanted it to be. it looked too... gathered and like poofy. so after i eat here in a bit, i will go back to the undies. cut and sew them on marshall. i am hoping the love handles will look amazing with the undies i mean, i added them there for a purpose. mmmmm.... *sighs*

uh.. >> anyway, after the undies i'll take some pics. and i'll work on a pattern for the helmet. just, the head is really odd shaped. um... 4 x 6 inches... so uh... lol kinda like "hey arnold!" *snickers* bad example and now i want to watch that cartoon. xd oh childhood..

and thank you everyone who is still interested. i think i will make a second marshall, but more simplified so he can still be at certain countries. the only thing is that, i will need to push to make it and also get some info from certain people. like bf and dainty dolls. and i am trying to think of a way that still the actual plush reaches both of your hands too. so.. there is some juggling to do and still make out the spreadsheet thing. so yeah. i dont want to leave anyone out oh and this might related to zea too. but we'll talk more about this maybe later this week? sounds good? and this will give me time to focus on the plush and hopefully complete him. oh yeah today is wednesday... why does it feel like monday? whee

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
picture spam update! will be in spoiler to make it easier.

failed darts to figure helmet shape: 4/23/13
User Image

4/24/13
undies ready to go! pattern made.
User Image

putting those on marshall.
User Image

obby.
User Image

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
plush work is on hold... tba.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I been trying to sleep and.. I can't. I been thinking though... This project will still happen. I know it is at a time seeing its intended owner now not at Gaia anymore, well that means we should still do it. We all love Marshall right? Well let's do it.

I decided, that those that are not able to join in on this project, you may send a postcard from where you are in its place. All postcards will be sent to me but they are to [ JK ] and Swarf. I came up with this thought because, well... I know people out there would love to try and hold the plush but are unable to. And to spill the beans on who the owner should be... might as well do something positive.

If anyone wants to be a part of the postcard project of this, please send an email to marshall.worldadventures@gmail.com In the subject line, please say "Postcard". I will give each email a reply to the address and name it is in.

What will happen to these postcards, I will gather them together, scan them and they will be included in a book copy for [ JK ] and Swarf. Postcards that are directed to each of them, will be in their own envelope so (plush, book, postcards).

But what about Swarf? Yes, [ JK ] will be the owner of Marshall. That sexy obbyness should be his alone. Well, Swarf won't be empty handed.

Remember the little chat with some of you here about trying to get Marshall in other locations? I will try my hardest to create another version of the plush. He might look worse but hey, it's still Marshall. This one will be to Swarf. (okay maybe a really really crappy plush but he has nicolae so he shouldn't complain lol.)

If anyone has any questions or want to tell me I am absolutely crazy. Thank you! I kinda been feeling it lately. I mean, I needed a break on the helmet anyway. It... isn't looking like one. *pouts* And I may know how to make a garlic plush due to my mistake. *dundunduuuuun!!!*

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mini update:

Okay guys. I know you been dying to know dimensions of the plush. Well... I don't have that down yet. What I can tell is that the plush fits in a 9.5" x 6" x 3.75" box easily. Room to spare.

I tested it out and since he is lacking the helmet and suit, he still may have a lot of empty space in the box. I will try to take measurements of the plush when fully completed.

You may be wondering when I will go back to work on the plush. Yes, I was working on the helmet. Not sure if it is helmet shape.. but, it was coming along. I am taking today off. I don't know if I will go back to work tomorrow or the weekend. But, I will try to keep you all up to date since you are a part of this project and I don't want to screw up and ruin this for everyone.

아자 아자 화이팅!!!!!

(because i'm a dork and wanting to for once use that korean phrase. xD)

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Alright everyone. I made a list so please let me know if I have you on the list. On the top are confirmed, Marshall will be visiting. The unconfirmed are who hasn't signed up but has interest from what I understand. I will add notes too based on who will be doing postcards only.

updated list pdf

more update (6/13)

I have another spreadsheet with additional information so don't worry if you see this file and think I forgotten some things. ^_^ I want to make sure who has signed up is counted for and if anyone new comes here, feel free to sign up via the directions given on the first page.

I will be sorting out the stops on the map and may message a few people but that will be next week. I am planning to work on the helmet today so I'll be adding a photo soon. biggrin

Retro Punk

AH!! it's the horrid version of Marshall ! Lol !

Ppl are gonna get nightmares. ! Just don't watch " Chucky " before recieving the plushie !

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Oh my God the undies with the little "treasure trail" LOL. That's awesome scullylam! xd

Edited to add: Hooray, I'm number 14! smile

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
GuinAoiichi
AH!! it's the horrid version of Marshall ! Lol !

Ppl are gonna get nightmares. ! Just don't watch " Chucky " before recieving the plushie !

pft. so, gonna send in a postcard? wink

n o i r i s t- sadly.. i don't know where it leads at all. maybe that is something to ask a guy... i was merely following what that obby pic is and handsome hugh jackman.. *cough*

rafi- i need help with my sanity. but i'll look again at the helmet. just, i think the seams weren't curved right. this would be a million times faster on the sewing machine but my plushies are always hand sewn. needle and thread and haaaaaaands. xd

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
scullylam

I Meromictic gladly will take Marshall on a journey he has never been before. He will stay with me at the alotted time of ONE WEEK and will leave me safe and sound. I will not make Scullylam worry to death about the creation she has made and Marshall will enjoy his time forever and ever and ever and ever.

Space Genius

It is going to be the paper doll Marshall plus pictures. I don't think I will be able to or allow to handle the doll Marshall. I promise I will make the paper doll as creepy as possible. emo
Also, found a LEGO!Marshall

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces