Welcome to Gaia! ::

hogarth3
Jaw Breaker
hogarth3
k first thing
wtf is all this about

why don't you try reading before you post...saves you from looking like a dumb ******** 1 whats your ******** problem man. 2. what the hell is this doing in a gaia community disscusion. It should be in chatterbox. or ect.

1.) He is just pointing out how you asked a question before you read even the first post, and that makes you look bad.
2.) It does not belong in the chatterbox, but Gaia Community because it is something that addresses the Gaian Community.

Unbeatable Lunatic

hogarth3
what the hell is this doing in a gaia community disscusion. It should be in chatterbox. or ect.

because it belongs in Gaia Community...for it is about the Gaian Community.

<center>
Quote:
Discuss the Gaia world, NPCs, storylines, avatars, and the community.
</center>
what sorry wasnt paying attention. Jaws noobish ways were memorizing.

Unbeatable Lunatic

hogarth3

sorry kid...the only n00b here is you.
Jaw Breaker
hogarth3

sorry kid...the only n00b here is you.
Now now Children.
I hate bumbing (this better not double post).
haha, i think i'll be needing some clinical help also. XD

my problem is, i use the non-graphic emoticons, like XD or :B. there are no official images, so... yeh. :3

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Jars

my problem is, i use the non-graphic emoticons, like XD or :B. there are no official images, so... yeh. :3
oi, me too. ><;
Jars

Humm... Yes, I'd say that those non-Gaia emoticons should have the same treatment.
You need a big snazzy banner, that way I could have the link copied and while in the chatterbox if I notice an overdose of emoticons I shall force them to your wonderous clinic of healing.
I also have a question of which I'd like to ask you: Do you think helping fix the emoticon problem will also help the spelling problems and chatspeak/1337 seen in todays n00bs? I've tried to fix their spelling, but their to stupid to comprehend it. mad Good Luck.
Capatain Aki
You need a big snazzy banner, that way I could have the link copied and while in the chatterbox if I notice an overdose of emoticons I shall force them to your wonderous clinic of healing.
I also have a question of which I'd like to ask you: Do you think helping fix the emoticon problem will also help the spelling problems and chatspeak/1337 seen in todays n00bs? I've tried to fix their spelling, but their to stupid to comprehend it. mad Good Luck.

I do believe chatspeak and 1337 are growing problems in n00bs. In the past most grew out of it when they started posting 'serious' things and people flamed them because talking like that while trying to be serious is just contradicting. It seems now, however, that they are not growing out of it.

I think chatspeak is fine for MSN or AIM (although I personally don't do it even then) and I think 1337 has humors abilities in online conversation/gaming (and I do partake in that once in a while)- but neither should be excessively used outside the chatterbox. You have a mighty mission in trying to fix that, good luck to you and your noble ideal.

And I do need some spiffy banners. Wanna make me some (anyone)? heart I'll most likely end up doing it myself, but right now I am far to lazy. Hooray.
Gah. I'm off to make banners.
Nice idea Scully, I cant wait to see it up and running.
Hell, I might even need to come here for treatment as I use both graphic and non-graphic emotes far too much. ^^;;

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
*thumbs up*

Good luck in your crusade of sorts.

Oh and ignore Hogarth3(or whatever his name is), he's been making the n00bish rounds annoying ALOT of people.

Businesswoman

Emoticon Rape? nah, but i have been a victim of Gift Rape. xd

(sorry, oldbie joke.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out